22 Million Need to Saddle Up to Pay for Their Healthcare by 2026

You can quote the person who has said, let them die? How long have you been against freedom?
From the responses here, Alan Grayson was spot on...

All 22 million are free to work a job and buy their own damn health insurance. What part of $20 trillion in debt and over $100 trillion in unfunded Federal government handouts is so hard for the left to understand?

We are maxing out credit cards in our grandkids names and sticking them with our bills. Is this fair? On this I agree with former president Obama who labeled this practice unpatriotic.

lol, you want children on Medicaid to get jobs?

Healthcare is a service. Not everybody can afford it. If you can't afford it in the US then go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to pay for your health care.
Yes it is, either way you are going to pay for the healthcare of those who don't.

Healthcare is a service. Not everybody can afford it. If you can't afford it in the US then go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to pay for your health care.
Yes it is, either way you are going to pay for the healthcare of those who don't.

..and that is called slavery when you have to work to provide for somebody else.

upload_2017-6-27_9-17-16.png

..and that is called slavery when you have to work to provide for somebody else.

View attachment 135774
Insured or not insured you are going to payoff those who must have medical care, and there is nothing you can do about it. Did you know that over 10% of veterans are on medicaid and stand to lose their benefits under this healthcare plan. Be proud!

I was very happy with my premiums and coverage pre-Obamacare.

Can I have it back?

-Geaux

View attachment 135774

View attachment 135774

c98c7f1b-a8b5-49eb-a51c-74ab49c526f1.jpg

Can I have it back?

-Geaux
Why would your premiums and coverage be any different today?

Can I have it back?

-Geaux
Why would your premiums and coverage be any different today?

Ask Pelosi and Obama

-Geaux

Many of those don't want it anyway

-Geaux

22 million fewer Americans insured under Senate GOP bill

The Senate Republican health care bill would leave 22 million fewer Americans with health insurance by 2026 than under Obamacare, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.
The highly anticipated score answers key questions about the impact of the Senate's controversial legislation made public last Thursday.

The House passed its version of an Obamacare repeal bill in May. That legislation would leave 23 million fewer Americans with health insurance by 2026 than under the Affordable Care Act, CBO said earlier.

22 million fewer Americans insured under Senate GOP bill

Read this article.

Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump
Thanks for the link. But the Senate bill doesn't make costs lower for the boomers getting Obamacare subsidies unless the policies cover less.

[

Insured or not insured you are going to payoff those who must have medical care, and there is nothing you can do about it. Did you know that over 10% of veterans are on medicaid and stand to lose their benefits under this healthcare plan. Be proud!

So you are saying there is nothing we can do to prevent our liberty from being taken away from us?

Typical Moon Bat.

All we have to do to stop this welfare shit is to stop electing stupid greedy Liberals beholding to the welfare queens.

All 22 million are free to work a job and buy their own damn health insurance. What part of $20 trillion in debt and over $100 trillion in unfunded Federal government handouts is so hard for the left to understand?

We are maxing out credit cards in our grandkids names and sticking them with our bills. Is this fair? On this I agree with former president Obama who labeled this practice unpatriotic.

Are you an imbecile? Where did I say that, never mind I know you are just trolling.

Are you an imbecile? Where did I say that, never mind I know you are just trolling.
But you did say just that. The bill caps the amount the feds will spend per Medicaid expanded enrollee. So, there will be less healthcare provided unless states spend more, and it's the poor rural Trump voting states that cannot afford to do so. It's NOT 22 million able bodied adults being affected. And the Medicaid expansion went to WORKING families.

From the OP
Senate GOP health bill would slash Medicaid. Here's how.

but then the whole thread should be removed from politics and put in healthcare.

But you did say just that. The bill caps the amount the feds will spend per Medicaid expanded enrollee. So, there will be less healthcare provided unless states spend more, and it's the poor rural Trump voting states that cannot afford to do so. It's NOT 22 million able bodied adults being affected. And the Medicaid expansion went to WORKING families.

From the OP

but then the whole thread should be removed from politics and put in healthcare.

Lib please the truly needy who deserve taxpayer funded healthcare are but a small fraction of the 22 million, the vast majority are stupid morons who blow their money on drugs and alcohol or lazy fat ass moochers on welfare who don't want to work a job. If there weren't so many able bodied moochers there would be enough money to give high quality care to those who truly need our assistance.

So, the usual mouth breathers are back on this board glorifying the GOP for not spending their tax money to pay for insurance for the poor.

For some reason that is beyond me, they simply do not understand the following facts:

1. Uninsureds get most of their health care through a combination of government and hospital programs that are then paid for by the insureds through taxes and hospital cost shifting, which is passed on to these same mouth breathers through taxes and higher health insurance premiums. Government subsidized premiums for the poor make such cost shifting unnecessary.

2. The latest version of the GOP plan announced this weekend penalize the uninsured for not buying insurance, by giving them a 6 month waiting period before being eligible to buy insurance. Yes, you heard that right! The GOP, in their wisdom, want to prevent the adverse selection that will happen if the healthy opt out, by making them uninsured EVEN LONGER. The adverse selection from those that opt out is the very thing that is killing ACA, and the GOP plan is to MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!

I left the Republican party when Baby Bush was elected because I suddenly realized that the IQ level over there had dropped to around 70.

Last edited:
If the GOP bill can't get passed we will have to live with it but what happens when Obamacare implodes? Will democrats manage to blame it on President Trump?

From the OP

Lib please the truly needy who deserve taxpayer funded healthcare are but a small fraction of the 22 million, the vast majority are stupid morons who blow their money on drugs and alcohol or lazy fat ass moochers on welfare who don't want to work a job. If there weren't so many able bodied moochers there would be enough money to give high quality care to those who truly need our assistance.
Regressive, please try to include facts in your "retorts."

Forum List

Back