22 Million Need to Saddle Up to Pay for Their Healthcare by 2026

[

Insured or not insured you are going to payoff those who must have medical care, and there is nothing you can do about it. Did you know that over 10% of veterans are on medicaid and stand to lose their benefits under this healthcare plan. Be proud!

So you are saying there is nothing we can do to prevent our liberty from being taken away from us?

Typical Moon Bat.

All we have to do to stop this welfare shit is to stop electing stupid greedy Liberals beholding to the welfare queens.
For anyone who lacks insurance, once they enter a hospital, YOU pay the bill, honey bunch

Healthcare is a service. Not everybody can afford it. If you can't afford it in the US then go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to pay for your health care.
Yes it is, either way you are going to pay for the healthcare of those who don't.

I was very happy with my premiums and coverage pre-Obamacare.

Can I have it back?

-Geaux
Why would your premiums and coverage be any different today?

Ask Pelosi and Obama

-Geaux
I am asking YOU, got an answer?

[Q

For anyone who lacks insurance, once they enter a hospital, YOU pay the bill, honey bunch

...and that is wrong, Cupcake.
Why is it wrong, cumquat? You always tell me I am wrong but NEVER prove it.

You stupid Moon Bat. What is wrong is the government making us slaves by taking our money and giving it away to other people.

You are opposed to slavery aren't you? Maybe not.
They take your money and give it away to the defense department, to foreign aid, and you don't say shyte

[QU

They take your money and give it away to the defense department, to foreign aid, and you don't say shyte

Yea, that Obama asshole spent trillions in the eight years and was at war every day of his administration, wasn't he?

However, you are confused about thing like this, aren't you Moon Ba?

There are a few legitimate functions of government that we all mostly benefit equally. Defense, police etc. Even road building because if you drive on a road somebody has to pay for it..

There is a big difference between the collective functions of government that mostly benefits us all equally and welfare. Welfare is taking money away from the people that earned it and giving it away to those that didn't earn it and that is a reprehensible government function that creates slaves of the people that have to shell out the money for the welfare queens.

Your inability to understand the difference and your inability to not even recognize slavery when you see it speaks volumes of your typical Moon Bat stupidity.

Healthcare is a service. Not everybody can afford it. If you can't afford it in the US then go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to pay for your health care.
Yes it is, either way you are going to pay for the healthcare of those who don't.

Can I have it back?

-Geaux

Ask Pelosi and Obama

-Geaux

Yea I got an answer dipshit. It increased to pay for everyone else insurance. What are you, some kind of idiot?

-Geaux

There’s some truth to Spicer’s statement about employer-based insurance premiums going up because of the ACA.

Now I have to pay for deadbeats and pre-existing conditions and a bunch of other bullshit due to an UnConstitutional law

-Geaux
-
Experts have estimated a 1 percent to 3 percent increase in employer premiums in 2011, due to insurance requirements instituted then under the Affordable Care Act, including preventive care without copays and coverage for young adults up to age 26 on their parents’ plans.

There’s some truth to Spicer’s statement about employer-based insurance premiums going up because of the ACA.

Employer Premiums and the ACA - FactCheck.org

Can I have it back?

-Geaux

Ask Pelosi and Obama

-Geaux

Yea I got an answer dipshit. It increased to pay for everyone else insurance. What are you, some kind of idiot?

-Geaux
Bull shit, if you had private insurance it changed little because of the ACA. Maybe you need to learn the difference

Now I have to pay for deadbeats and pre-existing conditions and a bunch of other bullshit due to an UnConstitutional law

-Geaux
-
Experts have estimated a 1 percent to 3 percent increase in employer premiums in 2011, due to insurance requirements instituted then under the Affordable Care Act, including preventive care without copays and coverage for young adults up to age 26 on their parents’ plans.

Pre exisitng conditions is just another form of welfare.

Imagine how dumb it would be to a stupid government regulation that says you do not have to get home insurance until after your house is on fire or car insurance until after you have an accident.

-Geaux
-

Pre exisitng conditions is just another form of welfare.

Imagine how dumb it would be to a stupid government regulation that says you do not have to get home insurance until after your house is on fire or car insurance until after you have an accident.
Would you attempt to explain what you are talking about. Your post makes no sense

Forum List

Back