22 shot in Chicago this weekend

There are a lot more armed citizens in New Orleans who have found out differently

That is why they have the highest murder rate in the country

Please provide a link that shows armed citizens were victims of murder.

We know they were the perpetrators of murder don't we?

No we don't ,at least not in the real world,as compared to the fairy tale land you live in.

You can try and piss for distance all you want,won't change a thing.

There are a lot more armed citizens in New Orleans who have found out differently

That is why they have the highest murder rate in the country

Were the perpetrators CHL carriers? And no we don't know the specifics of each perpetrator nor their weapon of choice. Could have been a knife, blunt instrument or their bare hands for all I know.

And tell me how did you go from armed citizens being the victims to them being the perpetrators?

Last edited:

Were the perpetrators CHL carriers? And no we don't know the specifics of each perpetrator nor their weapon of choice. Could have been a knife, blunt instrument or their bare hands for all I know.

And tell me how did you go from armed citizens being the victims to them being the perpetrators?

See my last post for correct answer.

I still want to know how he went from armed citizens being the victims as he originally stated, to armed citizens now being the perpetrators.

Murder rate in Chicago is at record lows

Much lower than in concealed carry New Orleans

Your nose is growing!!!

And murder rate is down 20% in New Orleans so that would make 158 murders for New Orleans vs Chicagos 432 (priobably 440 by New Years day)!

Chicago has half the murders it had 20 years ago....It appears their gun control is working

Crime in Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With 458 murders in Chicago, and you're calling it a good number because it's better than what it was? That's what you're going with? :doubt:

I still want to know how he went from armed citizens being the victims as he originally stated, to armed citizens now being the perpetrators.

Logic escapes the winger,there is no explanation.

Let's look at the entire picture of this "Chicago Phenomenon".

Ahead of the Labor Day holiday and following a weekend of shootings that left nine people killed and 37 injured, Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Friday he's expanding the city's partnership with the feds to reduce violent crime.
Emanuel said Chicago police again will partner with federal patrol, gang, narcotics and vice units, as well as the United States Marshals Service, this time in neighborhoods beyond the 7th and 11th districts. The program, which Emanuel credits with curbing crime in East Garfield Park and Woodlawn, will target areas plagued with shootings last weekend.

Source: Chicago Again Partners With Feds to Reduce Crime | NBC Chicago

List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if we were shooting each other at the same rates listed then even the most ardent gun owners would be supporting even tougher gun control...

At least we are willing to do things to reduce motor vehicle deaths....safer cars, seat belts, air bags, safer roads, strict drunk driving laws, tougher licensing

We had 20 school children massacred in Connecticut and we did NOTHING
it's called priorities.....:eusa_whistle:

if we were shooting each other at the same rates listed then even the most ardent gun owners would be supporting even tougher gun control...

At least we are willing to do things to reduce motor vehicle deaths....safer cars, seat belts, air bags, safer roads, strict drunk driving laws, tougher licensing

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

thanks captain obvious!

The worst mass-murder in a school in American history did not involve guns or shooters.

Put armed guards and teachers in the schools and the mass shootings will stop. We have told you that, but you insist on taking an approach that is both unconstitutional and wrongheaded.

It's like being diagnosed with cancer and your answer for the cure is to pop a Tylenol.

It's not the fault of conservatives you liberals always have the wrong cure for the diagnosed disease.

Promoting strong families and working against the coolness factor of gangs = the way to go.

Wow....came up with that one on your own did ya?

You have a right to massacre school children?

Forum List

Back