22 shot in Chicago this weekend

List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if we were shooting each other at the same rates listed then even the most ardent gun owners would be supporting even tougher gun control...

At least we are willing to do things to reduce motor vehicle deaths....safer cars, seat belts, air bags, safer roads, strict drunk driving laws, tougher licensing

We had 20 school children massacred in Connecticut and we did NOTHING

Promoting strong families and working against the coolness factor of gangs = the way to go.
So is keeping guns out of the hands of crazies

List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if we were shooting each other at the same rates listed then even the most ardent gun owners would be supporting even tougher gun control...

At least we are willing to do things to reduce motor vehicle deaths....safer cars, seat belts, air bags, safer roads, strict drunk driving laws, tougher licensing

The worst mass-murder in a school in American history did not involve guns or shooters.
now that's RATIONALIZING ....

Put armed guards and teachers in the schools and the mass shootings will stop. We have told you that, but you insist on taking an approach that is both unconstitutional and wrongheaded.

It's like being diagnosed with cancer and your answer for the cure is to pop a Tylenol.

It's not the fault of conservatives you liberals always have the wrong cure for the diagnosed disease.
bullshit....make schools like prison yeah that's the ticket!

Promoting strong families and working against the coolness factor of gangs = the way to go.

Define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.
This is where the rubber meets the road

so is keeping guns out of the hands of crazies

define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.
n.r.a.

See.....that's the problem with you nuts.
I've asked a legit question and a goofball responds with an answer like that.
That's the reason you people get no footing. How can your argument be taken seriously when you respond like an 8 year old that went through the public education system. :eusa_whistle:

define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.
n.r.a.

That's the reason you people get no footing. How can your argument be taken seriously when you respond like an 8 year old that went through the public education system. :eusa_whistle:
false! the problem here is your lack of a sense of humor..
fact: the nra has it's share of crazies..
fact: lot's of crazy people own guns.
fact: lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon.
fact: many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need".

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Wow....came up with that one on your own did ya?

You have a right to massacre school children?
No one has a right to massacre anyone. What we do have a right to is responsible gun ownership. Instead of exhorting all this energy denouncing gun owners, this energy could be better spent coming up with a solution to these gun related crimes. Gun related crimes are not a new phenomena, we've have them for a long time, and steps have been taken to reduce these crimes. For instance to combat gun crimes in banks or shopping centers, armed guards or police officers have been hired by these establishments. It would only make sense that we use the same approach in our schools.

false! the problem here is your lack of a sense of humor..
fact: the nra has it's share of crazies..
fact: lot's of crazy people own guns.
fact: lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon.
fact: many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need".

Thank you for making my point, sonny. Now run along back to your sandbox.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

No one has a right to massacre anyone. What we do have a right to is responsible gun ownership. Instead of exhorting all this energy denouncing gun owners, this energy could be better spent coming up with a solution to these gun related crimes. Gun related crimes are not a new phenomena, we've have them for a long time, and steps have been taken to reduce these crimes. For instance to combat gun crimes in banks or shopping centers, armed guards or police officers have been hired by these establishments. It would only make sense that we use the same approach in our schools.
lol! armed guards and police officers! that's great AFTER THE FACT.....

see.....that's the problem with you nuts.
false! The problem here is your lack of a sense of humor..
Fact: The nra has it's share of crazies..
Fact: Lot's of crazy people own guns.
Fact: Lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon.
Fact: Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need".

thank you for making my point, sonny. Now run along back to your sandbox.
really? What point would that be......don't call me sonny....I'm most likely older and more experienced than you.

Last edited:

Well, if some of you don't approve of having police officers or armed guards in the schools, then how about the faculty? Those faculty members (principle and teachers) who have CCW permits could bring their firearms with them to school. This will stack the odds against anyone thinking of entering a school with the intent of going on a shooting spree.

Last edited:
Well, if some of you don't approve of having police officers or armed guards in the schools, then how about the faculty? Those faculty members (principle and teachers) who have CCW permits could bring their firearms with them to school. This will stack the odds against anyone thinking of entering a school with the intent of going on a shooting spree.
an even bigger blood bath....not many people (gun owners included are not proficient with their firearms or have the wherewithal to shoot another person.
taken together that would mean more death.
not to mention what if one of the staff blows a gasket and starts killing...

false! The problem here is your lack of a sense of humor..
Fact: The nra has it's share of crazies..
Fact: Lot's of crazy people own guns.
Fact:

Fact: Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need".

really? What point would that be......don't call me sonny....I'm most likely older and more experienced than you.

If you are then start posting like you're older than me, sonny.

My point was that you post like an 8 year old.

"NRA has its share of crazies?" Really? Bring your facts, sonny.
"Lots of crazy people own guns?" Prove it sonny. From what I've read, the crazy mass shooters have stolen the guns.
"Lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon." Define "lots", sonny.
"Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need"?" Who gets to decide that, sonny?

Now.....define crazy like an adult and not some 8 year old flunky that went through the Ca. public school system.

Put armed guards and teachers in the schools and the mass shootings will stop. We have told you that, but you insist on taking an approach that is both unconstitutional and wrongheaded.

It's like being diagnosed with cancer and your answer for the cure is to pop a Tylenol.

It's not the fault of conservatives you liberals always have the wrong cure for the diagnosed disease.

Making them into temporary morgues suits you better?

an even bigger blood bath....not many people (gun owners included are not proficient with their firearms or have the wherewithal to shoot another person.
taken together that would mean more death.
not to mention what if one of the staff blows a gasket and starts killing...
That is why I specified CCW permit, so faculty members who bring their guns to school have for the most part taken a class certified by the NRA.

Define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.

Our recent massacres had one thing in common. Sandy Hook, Tucson, Virginia Tech, Aurora.....not a single person was surprised that the person did it.
These men were not just "a little off".....they were batshit crazy and everyone who made even slight contact with them thought so

So here's to you gun owners
You are catching a lot of shit for the actions of these crazies. You are being pressured to give up your gun rights because of what these assholes do. Are you willing to pass tougher laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazies with the possible negative that someone who is only "slightly crazy" might be denied a gun?

Where do you draw the line?

Where do you draw the line?

If it were me, I'd say make it illegal for a democrat to own a gun as it's you fuckers that are killing everybody.

Ft Hood - Registered Democrat- Muslim

Columbine - Too young to vote - both families were registered democrats and progressive liberals

VA Tech - Wrote hate mail to Pres Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occupy wall street participant, progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat, hated Christians

Most recent mass murders are Democrats

Attached is an image of your typical crazy democrat killer.

Attachments

• $Screen-Shot-2013-01-18-at-4.14.52-PM.jpg
    $Screen-Shot-2013-01-18-at-4.14.52-PM.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 28

If you are then start posting like you're older than me, sonny.

My point was that you post like an 8 year old.

"NRA has its share of crazies?" Really? Bring your facts, sonny.
"Lots of crazy people own guns?" Prove it sonny. From what I've read, the crazy mass shooters have stolen the guns.
"Lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon." Define "lots", sonny.
"Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need"?" Who gets to decide that, sonny?

Now.....define crazy like an adult and not some 8 year old flunky that went through the Ca. public school system.
ra·zy [krey-zee] Show IPA
adjective, cra·zi·er, cra·zi·est.
mentally deranged; demented; insane.
senseless; impractical; totally unsound:
this definition corroborates what I posted previously

Making them into temporary morgues suits you better?
that's right, try to shift blame...

Forum List

Back