22 shot in Chicago this weekend

Well, if some of you don't approve of having police officers or armed guards in the schools, then how about the faculty? Those faculty members (principle and teachers) who have CCW permits could bring their firearms with them to school. This will stack the odds against anyone thinking of entering a school with the intent of going on a shooting spree.
an even bigger blood bath....not many people (gun owners included are not proficient with their firearms or have the wherewithal to shoot another person.
taken together that would mean more death.
not to mention what if one of the staff blows a gasket and starts killing...
That is why I specified CCW permit, so faculty members who bring their guns to school have for the most part taken a class certified by the NRA.
lol! certification is no deterrent to mental break down or illness.

an even bigger blood bath....not many people (gun owners included are not proficient with their firearms or have the wherewithal to shoot another person.
That is why I specified CCW permit, so faculty members who bring their guns to school have for the most part taken a class certified by the NRA.

We understand that via your posts here.

Where do you draw the line?

If it were me, I'd say make it illegal for a democrat to own a gun as it's you fuckers that are killing everybody.

Ft Hood - Registered Democrat- Muslim

Columbine - Too young to vote - both families were registered democrats and progressive liberals

VA Tech - Wrote hate mail to Pres Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occupy wall street participant, progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat, hated Christians

Most recent mass murders are Democrats

Attached is an image of your typical crazy democrat killer.
s a mosh pit of breaking news, edgy opinion, lots of attitude, and a call to action for God- and country-loving patriots. Yes, ClashDaily.com loves America’s founding documents and its Judeo-Christian worldview, and we will defend the aforementioned with an unapologetic zeal and an irreverent sense of humor.
Read more at About Us | Clash Daily

About Us | Clash Daily

why does the site you quoted from reek of no credibility?

Poll finds eighty percent of serial killers vote Republican / Scrape TV - The World on your side

really? What point would that be......don't call me sonny....I'm most likely older and more experienced than you.

If you are then start posting like you're older than me, sonny.

My point was that you post like an 8 year old.

"NRA has its share of crazies?" Really? Bring your facts, sonny.
"Lots of crazy people own guns?" Prove it sonny. From what I've read, the crazy mass shooters have stolen the guns.
"Lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon." Define "lots", sonny.
"Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need"?" Who gets to decide that, sonny?

Now.....define crazy like an adult and not some 8 year old flunky that went through the Ca. public school system.
ra·zy [krey-zee] Show IPA
adjective, cra·zi·er, cra·zi·est.
mentally deranged; demented; insane.
senseless; impractical; totally unsound:
this definition corroborates what I posted previously

Too vague. But, then again, the politicians didn't do very well with it either and why it never passed.
You can have three psychiatrists treating one patient, and they can have three different diagnosis's for the one patient. So where does that leave us?

Last edited:
So is keeping guns out of the hands of crazies

Define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.
This is where the rubber meets the road

Our recent massacres had one thing in common. Sandy Hook, Tucson, Virginia Tech, Aurora.....not a single person was surprised that the person did it.
These men were not just "a little off".....they were batshit crazy and everyone who made even slight contact with them thought so

So here's to you gun owners
You are catching a lot of shit for the actions of these crazies. You are being pressured to give up your gun rights because of what these assholes do. Are you willing to pass tougher laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazies with the possible negative that someone who is only "slightly crazy" might be denied a gun?

How many of those guns were stolen? How many were owned by the perp?

You still avoided my question, and came back with slightly crazy? What's slightly crazy? Either you're insane, or you're not insane. Can someone be slightly pregnant?
Your politicians were shot down because their definition went far beyond insane.
Someone who had a mental breakdown 20 years ago could never own a gun?

Negotiation appears to be a one way street here.

If you are then start posting like you're older than me, sonny.

My point was that you post like an 8 year old.

"NRA has its share of crazies?" Really? Bring your facts, sonny.
"Lots of crazy people own guns?" Prove it sonny. From what I've read, the crazy mass shooters have stolen the guns.
"Lot's of people who own guns are killed or injured by their own weapon." Define "lots", sonny.
"Many gun owners own more guns then they will ever "need"?" Who gets to decide that, sonny?

Now.....define crazy like an adult and not some 8 year old flunky that went through the Ca. public school system.

Too vague. But, then again, the politicians didn't do very well with it either and why it never passed.
You can have three psychiatrists treating one patient, and they can have three diagnosis's for the one patient. So where does that leave us?
too many cooks in the kitchen..
vagary is a major factor in insanity.... so my definitions are as good as any...
people who want to own guns should gladly volunteer for competency tests before being allowed to own firearms...

Define "crazies", the government tried to earlier and it was a farce.
This is where the rubber meets the road

Our recent massacres had one thing in common. Sandy Hook, Tucson, Virginia Tech, Aurora.....not a single person was surprised that the person did it.
These men were not just "a little off".....they were batshit crazy and everyone who made even slight contact with them thought so

You are catching a lot of shit for the actions of these crazies. You are being pressured to give up your gun rights because of what these assholes do. Are you willing to pass tougher laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazies with the possible negative that someone who is only "slightly crazy" might be denied a gun?

You still avoided my question, and came back with slightly crazy? What's slightly crazy? Either you're insane, or you're not insane. Can someone be slightly pregnant?
Your politicians were shot down because their definition went far beyond insane.
I would say no....can you guarantee they will not go off the rails again?

You can have three psychiatrists treating one patient, and they can have three diagnosis's for the one patient. So where does that leave us?
vagary is a major factor in insanity.... so my definitions are as good as any...
people who want to own guns should gladly volunteer for competency tests before being allowed to own firearms...

Bull spit. Gun ownership is a protected right imbecile. I don't need a competency test to speak in accordance with the 1st amendment nor do I need a competency test to enjoy the 2nd.

You're swinging for the fence but all you do is bunt.

That's in your world, dude.
"Vagary" isn't clinical is it?

When I was in college I took a psychology class and the legal clinical definition of insane was a legal term for mental illness of such degree that the individual is not responsible for his or her acts.

That's quite different from the libs definition.
That is the problem, anything else less than that definition is open to conjecture, and that just won't cut it.
You can't take away somebodies rights just willy-nilly like you and rightwinger want to do.

Last edited:
Negotiation appears to be a one way street here.
you've nothing to negotiate with..
I agree that certification is no deterrent to mental break down or illness. Does this mean that we're going to fire all of our police officers, or all of our military staff, or security guards since they're all carrying guns? Anyone can have a mental breakdown, you can't start running for the hills because something can happen.

Having armed officers or faculty in our schools is a reasonable way of protecting our children while at school. Many schools have already adopted this approach.

I would say no....can you guarantee they will not go off the rails again?

Who said they went off the rail 20 years ago?
Mental breakdown isn't insanity, it isn't crazy. A person may have just lost a loved one and went into a deep depression. So his rights get taken away for that? The lib politicians thought so, apparently

That's in your world, dude.
"Vagary" isn't clinical is it?

When I was in college I took a psychology class and the legal clinical definition of insane was a legal term for mental illness of such degree that the individual is not responsible for his or her acts.

That's quite different from the libs definition.
That is the problem, anything else less than that definition is open to conjecture, and that just won't cut it.
You can't take away somebodies rights just willy-nilly like you and rightwinger want to do.
really? I think you meant not supposed to or it's not constitutional but in the real world it happens all the time..and conservatives are no exception.
everybody's hands are dirty....so stop being so fucking sanctimonious

Forum List

Back