To Kill A Mockingbird

Frankeneinstein

Hitler made educated people the enemy. Clerics, lawyers, professors...anyone with enough education to challenge his lies and scapegoat rhetoric was in danger in Nazi Germany.

That doesn't respond to my response to the poster I was responding to.

Go play in traffic.
nah, you're as loony as the transgender loons for picking up the thread. And I'm not convinced the transgender loons are actually transgender. But the maga faithful are .... tilting at windmills.

And ps, you'd be better off sticking with the initial thread. Mockingbird was removed from required reading in Biloxi Ms because it made some students "uncomfortable" because of the "n" word. I doubt many white supremacists wanted that removed. lol The book's still in libraries, though.

But maybe the OP references a different action over To Kill a Mockingbird. And if anyone read Go Set Me a Watchman also by Lee, they might not see her as the champion of love and kisses.

Last edited:
nah, you're as loony as the transgender loons for picking up the thread. And I'm not convinced the transgender loons are actually transgender. But the maga faithful are .... tilting at windmills.

He asked for an example, I gave it.

Fuck off.

The odd thing, besides Marty's excellent derailing of a thread, is that a federal judge prohibited the school from requireing the transgender eighteen year old shower in a separate bath/lockeroom.

The odd thing, besides Marty's excellent derailing of a thread, is that a federal judge prohibited the school from requireing the transgender eighteen year old shower in a separate bath/lockeroom.

Another sock for Mearner/Curried?

Another person who can't seem to use the quote function, or the same person who can't.

Forum List

Back