22 year FBI agent

No matter how you slice it, this was corrupt and illegal with forethought and malice. This was an intentional Coup D'e Tat. People need to swing from Gallows.
Not according to IG Horowitz
You mean the guy who couldn’t interview Comey, Brennan, Clapper, or anyone else involved who didn’t still work for the DOJ?

The guy who has no power to indict anyone? That guy?

Exactly, he can't talk to people who don't work in the Departments, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can't subpoena anyone, he can't arrest anyone, he can't charge anyone, he can't talk to anyone who is a foreign citizen...

And yet the asshat, left wingers are trying to pretend Barr isn't going to crush them...
I hope Durham puts the whole lot behind bars.. If he doesn't, this will happen again..

No matter how you slice it, this was corrupt and illegal with forethought and malice. This was an intentional Coup D'e Tat. People need to swing from Gallows.

We want arrests...we want indictments.....we want justice!!!!

When oh when........the 8 years will pass and who is in jail????who? Nobody

Is time for them to go to jail. Nothing less will suffice at this point in time.

I'm sorry but that's how I feel now......there is a point....you know? when you want to see the scum punished.

Is time for them to go to jail. Nothing less will suffice at this point in time.

I'm sorry but that's how I feel now......there is a point....you know? when you want to see the scum punished.
I think you are not alone... I'm right there with you and if this doesn't get dealt with severely the only way WE THE PEOPLE can clean house is by force. Unfortunately I dont know a lot of people willing to rise up and deal with this corruption right now. But that is slowly changing.

I think you are not alone... I'm right there with you and if this doesn't get dealt with severely the only way WE THE PEOPLE can clean house is by force. Unfortunately I dont know a lot of people willing to rise up and deal with this corruption right now. But that is slowly changing.

Yes but after President Trump gets re-elected (((( GOD BLESS))) they will continue doing nothing and talking a lot.....??

ACTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send Clinton to jail ...Hussein too.... for a start... and all of the hundred others too!

What are they waiting for???? are they waiting for Trump leaving office after 8 years?

What are Patriots waiting for???

I'm so tired of all this....nothingness

Not according to IG Horowitz
Horowitz's job was not to determine whether there was bias, which is SUBJECTIVE, or not.

Unfortunately there is the slightest room - if you take away common sense (and some evidence, like Strzok's texts) - for snowflakes to claim there was no bias.

Whether there was 'bias' or not is actually little more than a contractor, something for Democrats, snowflakes, and the liberal MSN to harp on and attempt to keep focus on, as if a finding of ' no bias' changes the fact that Rosenstein, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper violated the Constitution, violated American's Constitutional Rights, broke laws - falsified official reports, withheld evidence, committed FISA Court abuses, and illegally spied on Americans / a political party's Presidential nominee & his team.

WHY they did it does not change the fact that they did it.

Forum List

Back