220 Military people giving Fascist tyrant Biden the middle finger on Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a costly ineffective experimental treatment benefit the military when over 99% would gain natural immunity? The military screens out most of the pre-existing conditions. Plus not many enlist in that 65+ age category that's so dangerous. Actually they can't. What tangible benefit is there for this 'vaccine'?
:thankusmile:
sockpuppet trollboy gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:abgg2q.jpg:

Pretty transparent.
Here is the other sockpuppet shill from Langley farting in my thread.

Commie Biden has said he wants to steamroll over Republican governors against the posion mandates.he actually thinks he has so much power he can get Desanti,Abbot and Noem out of office for opposing his fascist vaccine mandates,Good luck on that one,we will be seeing a desperate hail mary on that one from him.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

Here is the other sockpuppet shill from Langley farting in my thread.

Commie Biden has said he wants to steamroll over Republican governors against the posion mandates.he actually thinks he has so much power he can get Desanti,Abbot and Noem out of office for opposing his fascist vaccine mandates,Good luck on that one,we will be seeing a desperate hail mary on that one from him.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:
Time is getting near.

I get tickled.. She brings up Langley nearly every post.
You're not even making sense... but hey that's "par for the course" with Trumpies. You're all on drugs and mentally unstable... that's why you all believe in conspiracy theories and think the Orange Turd is your Supreme Lord and Savior.

Sucks to be you.

You're not even making sense... but hey that's "par for the course" with Trumpies. You're all on drugs and mentally unstable... that's why you all believe in conspiracy theories and think the Orange Turd is your Supreme Lord and Savior.

Sucks to be you.

I would NEVER vote for Trump.

Lets cheer on these guys.:yes_text12::thup::dance:

I remember seeing as well sometime back the Commander of the marines basically told commie Joe to go fuck himself ,that he would not bow down to him and have his soilders do anything against their beliefs.

The Commandant of the Marine Corps never said that.

That's good to hear. I would never vote for him either.

Historically speaking Trump will be up there with Warren G. Harding as one of the worst Presidents ever.

He's so incredibly stupid.. Its mind blowing.

Thread violates Clean Start. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back