23 minutes and you will understand why Trump is innocent

To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

The fat fuck's been guilty since 1980. lol

To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

Do you realize 23 minutes is about 50 times longer than the average America hater's attention span? It will take them days to watch it.

So you say go to hell with justice!!!! I note that. I do not agree and it is up to the public and not you and me to decide that for the public.
When did I say that? That’s just more MAGA lies. Of course Trump will get all the justice he deserves…, before he’s locked up for life. :biggrin:

Of course he's innocent. This is the result of the Demonicrats weaponizing our justice system against citizens in almost the worst way, short only murder. I'd suggest it's short of torture, but torture doesn't have to be physical.

When did I say that? That’s just more MAGA lies. Of course Trump will get all the justice he deserves…, before he’s locked up for life. :biggrin:
sounds as if you believe him guilty proving his innocence rather than what america is, innocent until you prove guilt. So he was spot on.

I like watching him. I've seen him before. The really breaks it down.

I saw him on an interview with Epoch Times where he states that Trump beat Jack Smith already.
He said that in the clip.....I posted it here:

He's talking about his testimony behind closed doors proved there was no insurrection and Trump and His people did everything under the COTUS and IAW the law.

Dem's are triggered over that as it doesn't jibe with the lies they've been fed.

Trump is a criminal and does not deserve to be on the ballot in a single state.
Until he is convicted of a crime that would prevent him from being on a ballot, well he has the right to run for President.

Notice I wrote until he is convicted which means get a damn conviction and stop putting the cart before the horse!

Until he is convicted of a crime that would prevent him from being on a ballot, well he has the right to run for President.

Notice I wrote until he is convicted which means get a damn conviction and stop putting the cart before the horse!
Think he can go 91-0?

Forum List

Back