234 Dems, 2 Reps Co-Sponsor Bill Forcing Schools To Let Male Athletes Compete On Girls’ Sports Teams

tmp_28536-bruce_jenners_cat.jpg.ce9f6671660bfeff507033da4fbae1c8.jpg.cf1041950918316167395.jpg

Since when is this an appropriate use of legislative power? Shouldn't determining the requirements for athletic competition be determined by the schools and the commissioners of the sports?

When the people of the future look back on the 21st Century, they will think we were all nuts or loaded on the grass which we are legalizing now, to fight this kind of issue on the highest level of government to appease men in dresses that want to compete as broads.

Since when is this an appropriate use of legislative power? Shouldn't determining the requirements for athletic competition be determined by the schools and the commissioners of the sports?

When the people of the future look back on the 21st Century, they will think we were all nuts or loaded on the grass which we are legalizing now, to fight this kind of issue on the highest level of government to appease men in dresses that want to compete as broads.

Pot is not to blame for this level of stupid.

I wish this was law when i was in high school. Had a few hot chicks on the softball team.
Sleepovers, traveling, showering together etc

About time women were forced to stop their silly athletic games and put back into the kitchen.
MAGA
234 House Democrats, Two Republicans Co-Sponsor Bill Forcing Schools To Let Male Athletes Compete On Girls’ Sports Teams
/——/ No chance this will be signed into law. Me thinks it’s just raw meat for the rabid dem voter base. But I could be wrong. They may actually think this is good law.
Not with Trump it won’t. He’s anti women you know. But as soon as the commies gain the White House it will.

Pot is not to blame for this level of stupid.

You're right, although I think that people in the future are going to be looking for reasons as to why America went nuts, and historians of the 35th Century will notice the correlation of the two events.

Forum List

Back