246 Fully Vaccinated Michigan Residents Test Positive for COVID, With 3 Dead

It is clear the Dem Gov of Michigan has totally mishandled the Chinese Virus pandemic...from start to finish.

Science tells you that less than 2% of those infected die from Covid and virtually all of those have serious co-morbidity issues. It simply is not that dangerous.
Your numbers might even be high but how many died from the vaccine? I'd wager way fewer than 2%. You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?

e t
I think it is plain that the vaccine is far less dangerous to yourself and others then not getting it.
Of course, it isnt. "at this point" would have been more appropriate.
You got numbers or anecdotes and feelings?
I have logic. Its a new type of technology that got fast tracked through the approval process. To act like this is settled is ignorant.
What technology is ever 'settled'? You act on the information you have, not on the information you don't have. That is logic.
Yeah, its logical to act like you KNOW the results of something before it plays out :lol:
There is plenty of data already. How many people got Covid? How many got the vaccine? How many people will die waiting for perfect knowledge.
yeah, a few months worth :lol:
Wait and see what happens. Odds are you won't die of Covid. The odds would be better with a vaccine but it is your life. I just hope you don't take unnecessary gambles with others lives.

This week, public health officials in the state of Michigan have revealed that at least 246 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. At least three of them have also died since recently receiving their vaccine.

According to a spokesperson for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Lynn Sutfin, the cluster of cases covers the period between 1 January and 31 March. Each of the group are confirmed to have tested positive at least two weeks after getting their final does of the vaccine, with a total of 11 persons hospitalized from the group.

“Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated,” said Sutfin.

She added, “These cases are undergoing further review to determine if they meet other CDC criteria for determination of potential ‘breakthrough’ including the absence of a positive antigen or PCR test less than 45 days prior to the post-vaccination positive test.”

“In general, these persons have been more likely to be asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic compared with vaccinated persons.”

More Vaccine Problems

This latest news from the US also highlights one of the fundamental problems which those promoting the idea of mass vaccinations routinely avoid: the fact that the COVID vaccine does not actually prevent infection of the virus, nor does it prevent those who are vaccinated from further spreading the virus.

Even the vaccine manufacturers along with numerous leading science journals – have all admitted that their experimental corporate vaccine product may only reduce or mask severe symptoms in certain cases, and do not prevent vaccine recipients from potentially becoming ‘silent spreaders’ of the virus.

It is not a vaccine.
The only real question is, is it more dangerous to get the vaccine or to not get the vaccine? I think it is plain that the vaccine is far less dangerous to yourself and others then not getting it. We have limit data and the calculations may change but as of today, the choice is clear to me.

Science tells you that less than 2% of those infected die from Covid and virtually all of those have serious co-morbidity issues. It simply is not that dangerous.
With Mi. having the vaccine and your number it's roughly .82% ineffective for contracting the virus

It isn't my figure it's the State of Michign's

This week, public health officials in the state of Michigan have revealed that at least 246 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. At least three of them have also died since recently receiving their vaccine.

According to a spokesperson for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Lynn Sutfin, the cluster of cases covers the period between 1 January and 31 March. Each of the group are confirmed to have tested positive at least two weeks after getting their final does of the vaccine, with a total of 11 persons hospitalized from the group.

“Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated,” said Sutfin.

She added, “These cases are undergoing further review to determine if they meet other CDC criteria for determination of potential ‘breakthrough’ including the absence of a positive antigen or PCR test less than 45 days prior to the post-vaccination positive test.”

“In general, these persons have been more likely to be asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic compared with vaccinated persons.”

More Vaccine Problems

This latest news from the US also highlights one of the fundamental problems which those promoting the idea of mass vaccinations routinely avoid: the fact that the COVID vaccine does not actually prevent infection of the virus, nor does it prevent those who are vaccinated from further spreading the virus.

Even the vaccine manufacturers along with numerous leading science journals – have all admitted that their experimental corporate vaccine product may only reduce or mask severe symptoms in certain cases, and do not prevent vaccine recipients from potentially becoming ‘silent spreaders’ of the virus.

It is not a vaccine.

Nuff said.

So what's your issue here? Other than alt-right information cherry picking to spin your sky-is-falling narrative?
What are you hoping to gain? A mass uprising against the vaccine? Stop the Steal 2.0? :)
Just wondering.

You are truly illiterate

More Vaccine Problems

It is not a vaccine.
Can we get a real source for that?

You don't read well, the article included it's in a hyper link. You people are pure lazy. Oh yes, I don't really acer what sources you will or won't accept.

The only real question is, is it more dangerous to get the vaccine or to not get the vaccine? I think it is plain that the vaccine is far less dangerous to yourself and others then not getting it. We have limit data and the calculations may change but as of today, the choice is clear to me.
Everyone should make that assessment and choice for themselves.
I agree but if you don't choose to get vaccinated, don't expect to be invited into my home. Or any restaurant I'd frequent. Or, possibly, any school my kids might attend.

Not interested in coming to your home, but I'll go anywhere else I want.

Your numbers might even be high but how many died from the vaccine? I'd wager way fewer than 2%. You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?

Luck is not involved, I'm just not terrifed by a bug with those stats.

More Vaccine Problems

It is not a vaccine.

With Mi. having the vaccine and your number it's roughly .82% ineffective for contracting the virus

It isn't my figure it's the State of Michign's

I wasn't questioning the numbers whatsoever, JAG. My point is that the vaccines widely used were touted as 95% effective and the numbers from
Mi. show .82 ineffective. Pretty good results IMO. Also, only 3 deaths is an incredibly low percentage with the 3 million that were vaccinated.

I agree but if you don't choose to get vaccinated, don't expect to be invited into my home. Or any restaurant I'd frequent. Or, possibly, any school my kids might attend.
I have no desire to be "invited" into your home. As far as restaurants and schools, I'll go where I please. Feel free to keep wearing your face diaper and MYOFB.

Luck is not involved, I'm just not terrifed by a bug with those stats.
My opinion is that none of us are from a cookie cutter. We are all different, some healthier than others, some older than others.
If I was young and in good shape, I would have considered not getting the vaccine. I'm 70 and had pneumonia a couple of years
ago. If I did get the virus, I don't think I would fair well against it. It just made sense to me. I believe it's an individual choice.
I don't bust anyone's chops for getting a vaccine, and I don't bust anyone's chops for not getting it.

More Vaccine Problems

It is not a vaccine.
0.013% of those vaccinated did not receive immunity and 1.2% of those died? That sounds like a win. Without the vaccine, deaths would have been much higher and even the 1.2% rate is less than that for the unvaccinated population.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center- Michigan

More Vaccine Problems

It is not a vaccine.
0.013% of those vaccinated did not receive immunity and 1.2% of those died? That sounds like a win. Without the vaccine, deaths would have been much higher and even the 1.2% rate is less than that for the unvaccinated population.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center- Michigan

Nope, Science says it's not dangerous enough to take an unproven, untested "vaccine".

I have no desire to be "invited" into your home. As far as restaurants and schools, I'll go where I please. Feel free to keep wearing your face diaper and MYOFB.

You'll go where you please without your "face diaper"? Not in Oregon and many other states you won't.

No, you'll go anywhere you'd be welcomed. I don't think a sea cruise is in your immediate future.

Economics will decide if you get to go to a particular restaurant. I wouldn't go into a restaurant that didn't require a vaccination and if enough people believe the same as me you won't be welcome in that restaurant.

Forum List

Back