26-Year-Old Dies, Loses Vax Russian Roulette After Employer Forces Trigger

And just saying that all 6000 reports are accurate (the odds are exceedingly low) that would be 6,000 out of 0ne hundred and sixty MILLION people.

How many would have died of covid?

Far more. Before the vaccine came on line far more than that were dying every week

Vaers is self reporting.

So what have they determined?

Last I looked no deaths were attributed to the vax
You are obviously not an aficionado of FOX Noise or the many other chosen propaganda sources favored by the 74 million trump Nazis.

You don’t know that they are killing people. They just collect reports. There is no follow up to determine whether it was actually caused by the vaccine. You can’t make comparisons with other vaccines very easily because unlike Covid (under emergency authorization) there is no mandate requiring possible adverse reactions be reported at all.

Come on, the CDC themselves admit many deaths when Vaccinated and there are plenty of reports that people who are FULLY Vaccinated still die of the virus anyway.

Adverse reactions have been reported but only when they are hospitalized, I read the reports and this has been known for months already.

Come on, the CDC themselves admit many deaths when Vaccinated and there are plenty of reports that people who are FULLY Vaccinated still die of the virus anyway.
SOME are hospitalized and die.....but FAR FEWER than unvaxxed

Like 97% of hospitalizations and deaths are unvaxxed people

Several people in the forum already tried, you just ignore it and lie some more.

You are now on ignore.

Cheers
Tried and failed

You apparently are the liar

I showed my work. Where's yours?

It's this sort of reckless and irresponsible rightwing idiocy that has the pandemic raging again.

No, you lying, ignorant, twerp. It's the xiden admin funneling tens of thousands of covid positive illegals all over the damned country.

1,500 into the town of McAllen TX in one week.

Vaers is self reporting.

So what have they determined?

Last I looked no deaths were attributed to the vax
Still touting the truth is optional to cover the Biden administration's Bangor Maine to the furthest Aleutian western coast fiasco, are we? lolol.

Gain-of-Function Fauci says everyone must play.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

More reported possibly linked deaths in 7 months for the Pfizer/Moderna products than for all other vaccines combined since 1990.

View attachment 522298

View attachment 522299

....tragic

And this is why very many SMART employers are NOT mandating these vaccines which, according to Dr. Rochelle Walinsky, do not even prevent transmission. This man's family has a nice, fat lawsuit to file on the employer now. Can't sue the vaccine manufacturers but SURE CAN sue the employer.

Vaccines should NOT be killing thousands of people.

Did the TB, MMR, Small Pox and more childhood vaccines kill thousands of people?

Come on don't be this clueless.
This commie virus is way beyond your IQ, Einstein.

Fuck you. Prove that I'm lying

You are obviously telling the truth. Were you lying, all 74 million+ trump Nazis would be falling all over themselves to agree.

As the decades have proven, that is the reaction of trump Nazis to falsehoods. Especially to the lies spewed by their cheeto-in-chief.

12 thousand deaths in how many hundreds of millions of vaccines?

or is that not important?
How are they defining fully vaccinated is the question...........you are not fully vaccinate till 2 weeks after second dose and not 8 months after either the first or second dose....they are playing with the numbers and defination hun.

Forum List

Back