27 Things Every Black Person Must Learn Before Age 12

Breaking News story

Tamir Rice has been convicted of his own murder on the grounds he was a scary Black kid and put two Police "in mortal fear of their lives" because of the color of his skin that the Police naturally and rationally felt was a dangerous sign of peril to them........

Breaking News story

Tamir Rice has been convicted of his own murder on the grounds he was a scary Black kid and put two Police "in mortal fear of their lives" because of the color of his skin that the Police naturally and rationally felt was a dangerous sign of peril to them........

No….it would be the gun that the police thought he had………that did the trick….

A good friend of mine who is a black male gets very nervous traveling in redneck areas of the country, insists its true he has to be VERY VERY careful about cops and the citizenry alike, although he is a law abiding chef, not a gun toting gansta. The OP might be a bit exaggerated, but if you ask black guys about the topic, they will tell you the truth. It ain't over yet, and they are really concerned about cops.
I agree with the posts that say Don't break the law, or if you do break the law, don't resist arrest. Common sense. But not everything the other side is saying on this topic is whining or lying.

It can be to this fucking indian. She doesn't have an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread.
Did you and Lakhota used to date or something? Take your personal insults to the Flame Zone; we don't all want to share them.
The stupid bitch keeps posting bullshit I'll keep replying.
Don't like it? Fuck off! or PI me.

It can be to this fucking indian. She doesn't have an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread.
Did you and Lakhota used to date or something? Take your personal insults to the Flame Zone; we don't all want to share them.
spoken like a true gentleman

spoken like a true gentleman
Don't like it fuck you! PI me or shut the fuck up. I'll post what I want in response to a fucking loser liar like Pocahontas.

If you criticize those who draw attention to racism - you might be a racist.

Look at the Eric Garner case. He died as a direct result of leftist policies. The high tax rates on cigarettes allowed him to make some money, and Big Brother had to jump all over him like he was a terrorist with a bomb vest. And the senior officer was black.

As I recall - the little cop who strangled him was a white Italian.

eric-garner-police-brutality-ramsey-orta.jpg
With a black cop there - who was senior.

Who was doing the choking and killing?
Even taking choking as the cause of death, which it was not, the senior officer right there was a black officer. Who believed everything went according to procedure.

And funny how you ignore it was leftist policies of taxes that led to this because Big Brother could not let little people make a few bucks without them getting their cut.

If you criticize those who draw attention to racism - you might be a racist.
You win dumbest statement of the week award.
Pocahontas is the fucking winner every week!
You can't fix stupid.

Your ignorant racism is sadly funny. Is it due to poor education or just poor upbringing in general? I feel sorry for you.
According to your definition, you are a racist.
You attack those of us who condemn using skin color to determine who gets an education and who gets jobs.

Forum List

Back