27 Things Every Black Person Must Learn Before Age 12

Are you blind, dishonest - or just stupid? All honest sane people know racism exists. Whites are getting more panicky knowing they'll soon be a minority.
and then you will see racism going the other way....so whats changing for the better?....

I suspect blacks and Hispanics will want some payback before things settle down. Too late for Native Americans.
I can not wait for a bunch of negro thugs to come and get some "payback". Trouble is they don't have the collective IQ to know which direction they are going in.
My 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a fucking watermelon 200 yards down range.
'Come Get Some Mother Fuckers!'
There are literally MILLIONS of men and women who are hoping what I'm hoping for.
Indians included if they attack us.
We must take this filthy sub human garbage out!
3598127.jpg
I'm a White man who has served our country in the military and in LEO. Did I mention I am a WHITE man? HAAA HAAA.
Anyway. The negroes are a globally failing race.
The only women who get involved with negroes are the ones who are mentally ill and enjoy being abused and deserted after spawning a kid who will never fit into society.

Wow, that's pretty racially stupid - considering we all originated in Africa.

Human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - 724k - 20 hours ago - similar pages
Human evolution is the evolutionary process that led to the emergence of anatomically modern humans. The topic typically focuses on the evolutionary history of ...

at the intersection of racism, poverty, and police abuse:

Tamir Rice of Cleveland would be alive today had he been a white 12-year-old playing with a toy gun in just about any middle-class neighborhood in the country on the afternoon of Nov. 22, 2014.

But Tamir, who was shot to death by a white police officer that day, had the misfortune of being black in a poor area of Cleveland, where the police have historically behaved as an occupying force that shoots first and asks questions later. To grow up black and male in such a place is to live a highly circumscribed life, hemmed in by forces that deny your humanity and conspire to kill you.
NYT Just Said What The Cleveland PD Would Never Admit: Tamir Would Be Alive If He Were White

at the intersection of racism, poverty, and police abuse:

Tamir Rice of Cleveland would be alive today had he been a white 12-year-old playing with a toy gun in just about any middle-class neighborhood in the country on the afternoon of Nov. 22, 2014.

But Tamir, who was shot to death by a white police officer that day, had the misfortune of being black in a poor area of Cleveland, where the police have historically behaved as an occupying force that shoots first and asks questions later. To grow up black and male in such a place is to live a highly circumscribed life, hemmed in by forces that deny your humanity and conspire to kill you.
NYT Just Said What The Cleveland PD Would Never Admit: Tamir Would Be Alive If He Were White
NY Times blathering with absolutely zero common sense. Some things never change.
I bet you love them for intentionally lying to coverup Stalins mass murdering of millions.

Look at the Eric Garner case. He died as a direct result of leftist policies. The high tax rates on cigarettes allowed him to make some money, and Big Brother had to jump all over him like he was a terrorist with a bomb vest. And the senior officer was black.

As I recall - the little cop who strangled him was a white Italian.

eric-garner-police-brutality-ramsey-orta.jpg
With a black cop there - who was senior.

Who was doing the choking and killing?
He wasn't choked to death Idiot he died later

and then you will see racism going the other way....so whats changing for the better?....

I suspect blacks and Hispanics will want some payback before things settle down. Too late for Native Americans.
I can not wait for a bunch of negro thugs to come and get some "payback". Trouble is they don't have the collective IQ to know which direction they are going in.
There are literally MILLIONS of men and women who are hoping what I'm hoping for.
3598127.jpg
I'm a White man who has served our country in the military and in LEO. Did I mention I am a WHITE man? HAAA HAAA.
The only women who get involved with negroes are the ones who are mentally ill and enjoy being abused and deserted after spawning a kid who will never fit into society.

Human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - 724k - 20 hours ago - similar pages
Human evolution is the evolutionary process that led to the emergence of anatomically modern humans. The topic typically focuses on the evolutionary history of ...
Some races evolved. One race might as well kept living in trees.

3598127.jpg

Well, you're entitled to your beliefs. However, I don't believe all Irishmen are dishonest wife-beating drunkards who fuck Leprechauns. I'm sure I'll eventually meet one who isn't.

3598127.jpg

Well, you're entitled to your beliefs. However, I don't believe all Irishmen are dishonest wife-beating drunkards who fuck Leprechauns. I'm sure I'll eventually meet one who isn't.
So your "believe" is you have yet to meet an Irishman who is not a dishonest wife-beating drunkard......
Your are entitled to your beliefs also. Still riding the 'cotton pinto'? Is that why you're acting like a stupid bitch Pocahontas?

So your "believe" is you have yet to meet an Irishman who is not a dishonest wife-beating drunkard......
Your are entitled to your beliefs also. Still riding the 'cotton pinto'? Is that why you're acting like a stupid bitch Pocahontas?

Duh, you left out the Leprechaun part.

Forum List

Back