$28.34/hr? I'll revise....

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
EPI-Raise-The-Wage.jpg

We'll leave an opt-out option for those of you that think your not a good as the top 1%.

Minimum wage should be at least $30.00 hour ASAP....
Then increase to $35.00 1 month after that...
With a standard 20% increase every year thereafter...

Maybe this will be Obama's next directive. :lol:

As a small business owner who supplies manufacturers who serve consumers, I can think of nothing more horrible than a situation where American workers earn enough money to have some spare cash to buy the things that my customers make. That would be fucking awful.

If you were an employee for a manufacturer of kitchen cabinets, would you rather your boss have one customer who purchases a $100,000 kitchen remodel....or 10 customers who purchase a $10,000 remodel?

As a small business owner who supplies manufacturers who serve consumers, I can think of nothing more horrible than a situation where American workers earn enough money to have some spare cash to buy the things that my customers make. That would be fucking awful.

If you were an employee for a manufacturer of kitchen cabinets, would you rather your boss have one customer who purchases a $100,000 kitchen remodel....or 10 customers who purchase a $10,000 remodel?

As a lying sack of shit, tell me you would hire a janitor that needs a map to find the bathroom and pay him $30 an hour.

As a lying sack of shit, tell me you would hire a janitor that needs a map to find the bathroom and pay him $30 an hour.

He'd get at least $20 an hour here.

He'd get at least $20 an hour here.

What are you going to do when China decides it doesn't want to prop up your experiment anymore?

If it's a union job they would want the janitor to make $30.00 an hour.
Six weeks vacation,12 sick days,5 personal days,healthcare paid for by the employer fully
funded pension.

If it's a union job they would want the janitor to make $30.00 an hour.
Six weeks vacation,12 sick days,5 personal days,healthcare paid for by the employer fully
funded pension.

If he's full time, he should be legally entitled to four weeks paid holiday, 8 days sick leave, and three months paid long service leave after holding down his full time job for ten years.

There you go. You seem to want me to be a liar very badly. You say it a lot. I have an open challenge to you to prove it. Any way you think you can. You sad little Palin supporting dummy.

There you go. You seem to want me to be a liar very badly. You say it a lot. I have an open challenge to you to prove it. Any way you think you can. You sad little Palin supporting dummy.

You are a liar, that is an indisputable fact. The only way I might believe you don't lie is if you porve to me you are a Vulcan.

No, that wouldn't work, Vulcans lie too.

I'm sorry, are you trying to apply for a job at my firm?

How many 15-cent hamburgers can you buy at $28.34/hr minimum wage?

A. None because nobody would be able to hire anybody to cook them.

B. Same number as you could have bought when the minimum wage was $1.25 because the price would be 15-cents multiplied by the rate of increase in minimum wage.

C. None unless you could get them with your food stamps and only then if the preparation and sale of them had been 100% automated as there would be no job for you or for anyone doing menial labor.

Forum List

Back