28 House Democrats Are Quitting

Are they running from Uncle jojo???
Probably they realized they have a soul!

Only way you get into politics in today time is if you have no soul at all!

Now the question should be how many of those seats are in purple districts where the Republicans can win?

Probably they realized they have a soul!

Only way you get into politics in today time is if you have no soul at all!

Now the question should be how many of those seats are in purple districts where the Republicans can win?
More likely they know they’re going to lose, so they are setting up new very lucrative employment as lobbyists for big pharma or the war profiteers.

More likely they know they’re going to lose, so they are setting up new very lucrative employment as lobbyists for big pharma or the war profiteers.
Or political spin doctors… I mean contributors to the MSM like FOX, MSNBC, and CNN where they tell their opinion as fact…

True dat.

If you look at the polling and know you are going to lose, you take the lucrative job offer when it comes your way. . .

CNN where they tell their opinion as fact

Concha: CNN has collapsed​

CNN ratings collapse by massive 90% in first week of 2022​

Anyone taking a job at CNN? Need they head examined. . .

Concha: CNN has collapsed​

CNN ratings collapse by massive 90% in first week of 2022​

Anyone taking a job at CNN? Need they head examined. . .
Yeah really. Yet Chris Wallace did just that. Lol.
CNN Profiles - Chris Wallace - Anchor, CNN+ - CNN

Yeah really. Yet Chris Wallace did just that. Lol.
CNN Profiles - Chris Wallace - Anchor, CNN+ - CNN
. . . I have wondered about that.

Like, did CNN see the writing on the wall, and that was an attempt to try to save the sinking ship.

Or was Fox News tired of Wallace's bullshit?

:dunno:

.. . . or a little of both? If it was the later, Wallace would have been further ahead to go to his father's network CBS, IMO.

In 2018, 34 Republicans members of the U.S. House did not see reelection, did I some how miss all those threads from you guys about that? Surely you would not just highlight it when the Dems do it but not the Repubs....that would make you all just useless partisan drones.

In 2018, 34 Republicans members of the U.S. House did not see reelection, did I some how miss all those threads from you guys about that? Surely you would not just highlight it when the Dems do it but not the Repubs....that would make you all just useless partisan drones.
It happens all the time.

The dems know a reckoning when they see one coming, same as the gop did in 2018. At least this one is not based on mean tweets/TDS. The dems know they are gong to get curb stomped based on their policies.

Repubs start with a massive disadvantage. The media/entertainer's propaganda is powerful tool for Progs. Progs spent over 4 years destroying Trump and by doing that put expectations of pure nirvana and utopia when they took over. That ended on the first day of the coup with the demented one signing EO's going to the ceiling. Progs call Repub fascists while they push the Identification and paperwork for all citizens in everything but voting. And the movement to everything on an ID card and then a chip on the body is in the plans.

The down side is the ones that don't quit are going to replace them with the more fantactical new breed of democrats.

No surprise here, when one party knows it’s getting shellacked, the members of that party find reasons to “retire”…

Repubs start with a massive disadvantage. The media/entertainer's propaganda is powerful tool for Progs. Progs spent over 4 years destroying Trump and by doing that put expectations of pure nirvana and utopia when they took over. That ended on the first day of the coup with the demented one signing EO's going to the ceiling. Progs call Repub fascists while they push the Identification and paperwork for all citizens in everything but voting. And the movement to everything on an ID card and then a chip on the body is in the plans.

I just love your drunk post that have 0% to do with anything I posted.

:cheers2:

Forum List

Back