29-Year-Old Communist Bartender AOC Lectures Navy SEAL on How to Handle Firearms...ROTFLMFAO

GP ^ | 09/04/2019 | Cristina Laila

Communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) on Wednesday lectured Congressman Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) on how to handle firearms.

Dan Crenshaw served as a Navy SEAL for 10 years including 5 tours of duty in the Middle East and South Korea.

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 after an IED detonated near him in Afghanistan.

But the 29-year-old bartender knows more about firearms and the 2nd Amendment than Crenshaw.

Crenshaw defended the 2nd Amendment on Tuesday after yet another story about an armed woman who defended herself from five men who tried to rob her.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

First ya' gotta' make sure there's no bullet in the gun. Watch me, soldier type guy.

GunslingerGirl_01_300_6031.png
I wonder why CRCs denigrate bartenders....they don't like people who actually work for a living?

Communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) on Wednesday lectured Congressman Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) on how to handle firearms.

Dan Crenshaw served as a Navy SEAL for 10 years including 5 tours of duty in the Middle East and South Korea.

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 after an IED detonated near him in Afghanistan.

But the 29-year-old bartender knows more about firearms and the 2nd Amendment than Crenshaw.

Crenshaw defended the 2nd Amendment on Tuesday after yet another story about an armed woman who defended herself from five men who tried to rob her.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

First ya' gotta' make sure there's no bullet in the gun. Watch me, soldier type guy.

So, what is the point of background checks, making training a party of owning a gun & you can just borrow one from a friend?

WTF is wrong with Crenshaw? Lending guns to people without the proper training.

What would he say if a woman friend sobbed about needing protection on a trip & then left the gun where her kid got a hold it it & accidentally shot himself.

Crenshaw a fucking moron.
Move out of America you don’t like us
I hate you ignorant fucks. You are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick. Children are being slaughtered & you assfucks could care less. Nooooooo. You have to have your toys. This is MY country & more people want gun action than you NRA fed dicks.

If you can;'t get your pathetic little dicks hard, buy via-gra.
Lol well why Americans struggling?? When you answer that the gun problem you care so much about will be solved

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Now that is about as funny as Hilly telling someone how to bust up a server and phones.
upload_2019-9-5_10-58-58.jpeg

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

So, what is the point of background checks, making training a party of owning a gun & you can just borrow one from a friend?

What would he say if a woman friend sobbed about needing protection on a trip & then left the gun where her kid got a hold it it & accidentally shot himself.

I hate you ignorant fucks. You are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick. Children are being slaughtered & you assfucks could care less. Nooooooo. You have to have your toys. This is MY country & more people want gun action than you NRA fed dicks.

Right back at you Davie, if you drive off a cliff tomorrow, no one here will lose any sleep.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

We hate you more you fascist pig.

Facts give zero fucks about your feelings and the fact is we have a constitutionally protected right which you cannot and will not succeed in infringing on

This is not YOUR country and it never will be go back to your real country in North Korea

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Facts give zero fucks about your feelings and the fact is we have a constitutionally protected right which you cannot and will not succeed in infringing on

This is not YOUR country and it never will be go back to your real country in North Korea

It's EVERYBODY'S country, bozo. You don't own it. Nobody is leaving.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

So, you are Antifa?

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Now that is about as funny as Hilly telling someone how to bust up a server and phones. View attachment 277618

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Lol well why Americans struggling?? When you answer that the gun problem you care so much about will be solved
Trump.

Do like people owning guns? Amend the Constitution using the existing process.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Children are being slaughtered and all you think about is sphincters and taking people's guns away.

Actually, dumbass, when children are being slaughtered because their killers have access to powerful weapons, Only a stupid ignorant NRA teat sucker like you would not consider taking away that access.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Children are being slaughtered and all you think about is sphincters and taking people's guns away.

Actually, dumbass, when children are being slaughtered because their killers have access to powerful weapons, Only a stupid ignorant NRA teat sucker like you would not consider taking away that access.

I don't like the NRA, your derpness. That household should not have had a gun in it, period.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

No you are wrong those that don’t share our culture will leave voluntarily ,, they don’t like free speech

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Trump.
He will never be a problem

No you are wrong those that don’t share our culture will leave voluntarily ,, they don’t like free speech

What is "our culture"? We have 325 million people here.

0C664E3D-33E1-4F82-8CB7-F7B618FC74D4.jpeg

We have one culture,, the ones that don’t assimilate will struggle.. here is a nice pic is a inner city school in the 60’s.. all assimilated. All successful unlike today’s inner city schools

She didn't lecture him on "how to handle firearms." Misleading headline. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with him serving in the Seals. The fact that he knows firearms and has gone to dangerous places has nothing to do with his dangerous ideology unless you've watched too many John Wayne movies.

...and what "dangerous ideology" would that be Sport? Would it be supporting the Bill of Rights by any chance?

View attachment 277640

We have one culture,, the ones that don’t assimilate will struggle.. here is a nice pic is a inner city school in the 60’s.. all assimilated. All successful unlike today’s inner city schools

Why haven't you "assimilated"?

PS: all I see in your photo are white folks.

Forum List

Back