2nd amendment case probably headed to SC

Scum McConnel works for the NRA, not the people ~ The NRA funds his worthless campaign

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= SC and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

I hate that crocked ass man

images

That piece of crap is from Kentucky

Oh yeah...haaa opps.. ...You saved me again. Thanks Bear anyway he needs to stay out of California

We have so many with road rage in the city from people trying to pay their $3,000 a month for a room rent.. he has no idea what it is like here..

I hate that guy so much I was hoping that Democrat lady would of beat him.

Crooked ass McConnel works for the Big Pharma too Bear..but that is a different thread..

The turtle is as corrupt as they come..this list doesn't list the super pacs

Oil & Gas $1,171,884
Lawyers/Law Firms $1,066,464
Health Professionals $1,011,545
Insurance $997,300
Real Estate $957,900
Lobbyists $721,907
Misc Finance $660,230
Commercial Banks $624,839
Hospitals/Nursing Homes $615,470
Top 10 Organizations Funding
Organization Contributions
Blackstone Group $181,800
Goldman Sachs $133,525
Kindred Healthcare $107,200
Humana Incorporated $103,300
NORPAC $100,151
Jpmorgan Chase and Company $90,075
Citigroup Incorporated $87,200
Alliance Coal $85,700
Davita Healthcare Partners $82,625

Why is he getting so much money from oil and gas?

.I am going to look into that

Scum McConnel works for the NRA, not the people ~ The NRA funds his worthless campaign

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= Kentucky and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

images

Way too much hate going on there sparky.

I hate McConnell too but the NRA is a great organization and I will continue to support it.

What these words are to complicated for you to comprehend

shall not be infringed.

Well regulated militia are, made regular, not made, concealed carry.
Why are you so scared?
only gun lovers have to "conceal" anything. well regulated militia, do not.
Not sure why you keep deflecting to the militia.
it is not a deflection, but a gambit that is being advanced; why are you so afraid of, open carry like well regulated militia?
I conceal carry, while out amongst the liberals of northern Virginia. If and when a stupid liberal(redundant statement) happens to think that what I have , he wants, he will be shown the right to bear arms. Happens because of the stupidness of the left. If you notice the 2nd video, the 2nd amendment is color blind.

Why are you so scared?
it is not a deflection, but a gambit that is being advanced; why are you so afraid of, open carry like well regulated militia?
I live in a free state with Constitutional Carry. Open or concealed is my choice. Don't even need a permission slip from the government. Why are you anti choice?

It's tiring that idiots like him will keep reciting the same tired line that has been debunked 1000s of times, and debunked by the SCOTUS itself. Bunch of dumbass snowflakes scared of the big bad gun.
Yet they do nothing about the massive numbers of murders taking place in liberal utopian cities. Disarming law abiding citizens is their only plan. You can't fix stupid.

Second Amendment case Peruta vs. California may be heading to Supreme Court

Anti Gun nut jobs just keep asking for an ass kicking....thank god for President Trump putting a conservative on the SC! We could be dealing with an extremist leftist if Clinton had won.
The mythology that americans will be free from an over reaching gubment on accounta we gots guns is fiction son; you're THE most incarcerated and surveilled population in the history of the planet. Your ISP providers sell your browsing histories, your "employer" can now demand your bloodwork for access to their "healthcare" plan, and legislation is in the works to expand that to them being able to demand your genetic profile; all of which can be traded and sold amongst the substantial people. Soon "employers" will access all of that information during the "background" check of job applicants. Americans lack the nads to stand up to this, with or without guns.
There is no "right" to carry concealed weapons enshrined within Amendment II. It is extremely doubtful SCOTUS would even grant certiorari to hear it given the nature of the case and the most recent precedents in Heller just 10 years ago.
Well regulated militia don't need to carry concealed weapons, why do gun lovers?
/----- How do you know what they carry?
Get Ready For Concealed And Open Carry On Military Bases
taskandpurpose.com/get-ready-concealed-open-carry-military-bases/
Nov 22, 2016 - Get Ready For Concealed And Open Carry On Military Bases. By ... Related: Why Does The Military Ban Soldiers From Carrying Guns? ».
Military Personnel Can Carry Private, Concealed Weapons On Bases ...
www.ibtimes.com/military-personnel-can-carry-private-concealed-weapons-bases-pen...
Nov 22, 2016 - American military personnel can now carry privately owned, concealed weapons at defense facilities, the Pentagon said in recent directive.
Federal enclaves are subject only to the rules of our federal Congress, limited by our Constitution.
/----- Once again - How do you know what they carry?

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= Kentucky and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

images

I hate McConnell too but the NRA is a great organization and I will continue to support it.

I think open areas with ranches and cowboys you would expect to see people carry guns..

But in the cities, it is not ok..like I said we have way too much road rage going on with the extreme high expense and traffic...

There are also some really dumb mistakes from people who do not know how to drive here.. Not ok for McConnel or the NRA to push their agenda on us..

Why are you so scared?
I live in a free state with Constitutional Carry. Open or concealed is my choice. Don't even need a permission slip from the government. Why are you anti choice?
it isn't about, "anti-choice" it is about "transparency in government".

It's tiring that idiots like him will keep reciting the same tired line that has been debunked 1000s of times, and debunked by the SCOTUS itself. Bunch of dumbass snowflakes scared of the big bad gun.
Yet they do nothing about the massive numbers of murders taking place in liberal utopian cities. Disarming law abiding citizens is their only plan. You can't fix stupid.

Dude come to California and see the stress where the High Techs are... Keep it in your own damn back yard

Why are you so scared?

He is like alt leftys who think the militia is a standing army.
unlike the right wing, the left understands the strings of words in our Constitution.

You wouldn't know what miltia meant if they dragged you by your ears ....

I could explain it all day long and you would still repeat dumb ass propaganda.

Links? Oh, that's right, the right wing insists on a historical work ethic from the Age of Iron and learning how to fish, but Only seem to come up with Red Herrings.

The People are the Militia. Only well regulated militia of the whole and entire People, are necessary to the security of a free State, not the unorganized militia since they are just plain, "gun loving slackers".

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= SC and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

images

Oh yeah...haaa opps.. ...You saved me again. Thanks Bear anyway he needs to stay out of California

We have so many with road rage in the city from people trying to pay their $3,000 a month for a room rent.. he has no idea what it is like here..

Crooked ass McConnel works for the Big Pharma too Bear..but that is a different thread..

Oil & Gas $1,171,884
Insurance $997,300
Real Estate $957,900
Lobbyists $721,907
Misc Finance $660,230
Goldman Sachs $133,525
NORPAC $100,151
Alliance Coal $85,700

Ahhhh... splains a lot

Petrodome Energy, an oil and gas company owned by investor W. Ed Bosarge, gave $1 million. This contribution, however, does not relate to the energy industry, but rather to another business run by Bosarge. The multi-millionaire owns stem-cell company Bosarge Life Sciences that has been lobbying Congress to pass legislation that would speed Food and Drug Administration approval of medications and medical devices by bypassing final regulatory scrutiny of whether the products actually work. Legislative language very similar to this was included in the just-passed 21st Century Cures Act. The provision was denounced by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) as a “special deal” for a “major Republican donor.”

unlike the right wing, the left understands the strings of words in our Constitution.

Links? Oh, that's right, the right wing insists on a historical work ethic from the Age of Iron and learning how to fish, but Only seem to come up with Red Herrings.

The People are the Militia. Only well regulated militia of the whole and entire People, are necessary to the security of a free State, not the unorganized militia since they are just plain, "gun loving slackers".

Lying fucker..

Ever hear of the god damn Swamp fox?

Arizona Militia
Arizona Militia – The Arizona Militia exists today not as a Command, but as a Referral Service. We will refer volunteers to Militia units in their own geographic area of Arizona, and encourage and salute the establishment of such units.

Arizona State Militia – Everyone is welcome regardless of race, gender, color, religion, or political affiliation, provided you do not wish to bring harm to our country or citizens. We are here to promote, support and maintain a free and Constitutional Government

This state has a usCrow CMF [ Civic Militarized Force ] established and is currently accepting enlistments. You can enlist with usCrow by clicking here.

Alabama Militia
This state has a usCrow CMF [ Civic Militarized Force ] established and is currently accepting enlistments. You can enlist with usCrow by clicking here.

Arizona Militia

Arkansas Militia
Militia of Washington County – Founded July 4th, 1994, the Militia struggled for its first five years just to find a place to meet each week. Everyone predicted its downfall. Today, the Headquarters Building stands as testimony to the dedication and perseverance of patriots who will never give up.
Arkansas Defense Force – The Arkansas Constitution defines our responsibility to enforce the law, quell insurrection, repel invasion and to preserve the public peace. We do not hold these four duties lightly. They are the very foundation that we are working for not just for our families, but our society as a whole.

Arkansas State Militia Corp – The members of the Arkansas unorganized militia shall ever stand, as have our Forefathers before us, first to Our Creator, from Whom we acknowledge the Authority of all Rights, and all the blessings of governments and to our native soil, Arkansas.

California Militia
Northern California State Militia – In principle we, the members of the Northern California State Militia, stand to promote, uphold and defend the constitutional guarantees as documented and expressed to the people in the California State Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.

Colorado Militia
Colorado Front Range Militia – The primary part of our mission is to train with our immediately affiliated Patriots in every aspect of serving our community and physically fighting for our nation’s freedom from tyranny.

Connecticut Militia

Delaware Militia

Florida Militia
Florida Free Militia – We are a group of American Citizens who believe that our rights are STILL worth defending. We believe that our way of life is worth fighting for. We insist on freedom for ourselves, and freedom for our children. We consider The Constitution to be the supreme law of the land. We recognize that while our rights are enumerated in The Constitution, they are granted to us from God. (Yes, GOD) We consider any treaties or legislation that attempt to undermine our God-given rights to be illegal, and invalid, and treasonous.

Georgia Militia
Georgia Patriots BrigadeGeorgia Patriots Brigade is a growing group of families of good moral character who work to preserve the inalienable rights and freedoms that make our country great.

Idaho Militia

Illinois Militia

Indiana Militia
Indiana Home Guard – This is an Indiana Militia known as IHG. Welcome to the 1st Indian Home Guard recruitment page. We are a community based civilian defense force located in Southern Indiana. Now a part of the CMF 2nd Mountain Division

Iowa Militia

Kansas Militia
Kansas State Militia – The intention of this website is to inform, promote and facilitate the development and training of citizens for the good of our communities, state, and nation. Discrimination based upon race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, political beliefs, and religious beliefs (or non-beliefs) will not be tolerated, and should not prevent us from working together to protect our State.

Kentucky Militia

Want more?

Oil & Gas $1,171,884
Insurance $997,300
Real Estate $957,900
Lobbyists $721,907
Misc Finance $660,230
Goldman Sachs $133,525
NORPAC $100,151
Alliance Coal $85,700

Ahhhh... splains a lot

Petrodome Energy, an oil and gas company owned by investor W. Ed Bosarge, gave $1 million. This contribution, however, does not relate to the energy industry, but rather to another business run by Bosarge. The multi-millionaire owns stem-cell company Bosarge Life Sciences that has been lobbying Congress to pass legislation that would speed Food and Drug Administration approval of medications and medical devices by bypassing final regulatory scrutiny of whether the products actually work. Legislative language very similar to this was included in the just-passed 21st Century Cures Act. The provision was denounced by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) as a “special deal” for a “major Republican donor.”

This is just for a few years too...
Find U.S. Congress Interest Groups | MapLight - Money and Politics check this out

Addison "Mitch" McConnell (R-KY) U.S. Senate | MapLight - Money and Politics

Oil & Gas $1,171,884
Insurance $997,300
Real Estate $957,900
Lobbyists $721,907
Misc Finance $660,230
Goldman Sachs $133,525
NORPAC $100,151
Alliance Coal $85,700

Ahhhh... splains a lot

This is just for a few years too...
Find U.S. Congress Interest Groups | MapLight - Money and Politics check this out

Addison "Mitch" McConnell (R-KY) U.S. Senate | MapLight - Money and Politics

That 1st link damn....

What these words are to complicated for you to comprehend

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?

Because then the criminals/left wingers, know who has a gun before they rob the store.........

images

I think open areas with ranches and cowboys you would expect to see people carry guns..

But in the cities, it is not ok..like I said we have way too much road rage going on with the extreme high expense and traffic...

There are also some really dumb mistakes from people who do not know how to drive here.. Not ok for McConnel or the NRA to push their agenda on us..

I am not a mcconnel fan but the NRA is fighting to keep a Right.......as is the 2nd AMendment foundation.....

images

Eagle, thanks for a rational response, but I would like to point out that the majority of violent crime takes place in cities by repeat offenders.

The NRA is the only reason I am allowed to defend myself and my family against violent criminals. I have never understood the fear of legal guns and the people that choose to carry them on a daily basis. We are not the problem.

Arizona Militia
Arizona Militia – The Arizona Militia exists today not as a Command, but as a Referral Service. We will refer volunteers to Militia units in their own geographic area of Arizona, and encourage and salute the establishment of such units.

Arizona State Militia – Everyone is welcome regardless of race, gender, color, religion, or political affiliation, provided you do not wish to bring harm to our country or citizens. We are here to promote, support and maintain a free and Constitutional Government

Alabama Militia

Arizona Militia

Arkansas Militia
Militia of Washington County – Founded July 4th, 1994, the Militia struggled for its first five years just to find a place to meet each week. Everyone predicted its downfall. Today, the Headquarters Building stands as testimony to the dedication and perseverance of patriots who will never give up.
Arkansas Defense Force – The Arkansas Constitution defines our responsibility to enforce the law, quell insurrection, repel invasion and to preserve the public peace. We do not hold these four duties lightly. They are the very foundation that we are working for not just for our families, but our society as a whole.

Arkansas State Militia Corp – The members of the Arkansas unorganized militia shall ever stand, as have our Forefathers before us, first to Our Creator, from Whom we acknowledge the Authority of all Rights, and all the blessings of governments and to our native soil, Arkansas.

California Militia
Northern California State Militia – In principle we, the members of the Northern California State Militia, stand to promote, uphold and defend the constitutional guarantees as documented and expressed to the people in the California State Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.

Colorado Militia
Colorado Front Range Militia – The primary part of our mission is to train with our immediately affiliated Patriots in every aspect of serving our community and physically fighting for our nation’s freedom from tyranny.

Connecticut Militia

Delaware Militia

Florida Militia
Florida Free Militia – We are a group of American Citizens who believe that our rights are STILL worth defending. We believe that our way of life is worth fighting for. We insist on freedom for ourselves, and freedom for our children. We consider The Constitution to be the supreme law of the land. We recognize that while our rights are enumerated in The Constitution, they are granted to us from God. (Yes, GOD) We consider any treaties or legislation that attempt to undermine our God-given rights to be illegal, and invalid, and treasonous.

Georgia Militia
Georgia Patriots BrigadeGeorgia Patriots Brigade is a growing group of families of good moral character who work to preserve the inalienable rights and freedoms that make our country great.

Idaho Militia

Illinois Militia

Indiana Militia
Indiana Home Guard – This is an Indiana Militia known as IHG. Welcome to the 1st Indian Home Guard recruitment page. We are a community based civilian defense force located in Southern Indiana. Now a part of the CMF 2nd Mountain Division

Iowa Militia

Kansas Militia
Kansas State Militia – The intention of this website is to inform, promote and facilitate the development and training of citizens for the good of our communities, state, and nation. Discrimination based upon race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, political beliefs, and religious beliefs (or non-beliefs) will not be tolerated, and should not prevent us from working together to protect our State.

Kentucky Militia

Want more?

Well regulated militia have a sense of entitlement to their own colors, standards, banners, and guidons.

Why are you so scared?

Because then the criminals/left wingers, know who has a gun before they rob the store.........
do Only well regulated militia have be, "brave"?

Forum List

Back