2nd amendment case probably headed to SC

Second Amendment case Peruta vs. California may be heading to Supreme Court

Anti Gun nut jobs just keep asking for an ass kicking....thank god for President Trump putting a conservative on the SC! We could be dealing with an extremist leftist if Clinton had won.

The last time faith was put on a judge oppointed to the SC by a republican he turned out to be a dud. That would be John Roberts. I'll believe it when I see it.

Not a dude someone who goes by the Constitution, you win some, you lose some...with lefty judges you lose them all.

Pretty much. I would really like to see NFA modernized and rewritten with SBR's and surpressers delisted as well as some NRA backed laws that protect rights so it's not an issue when a democrat is in office.

There is no "right" to carry concealed weapons enshrined within Amendment II. It is extremely doubtful SCOTUS would even grant certiorari to hear it given the nature of the case and the most recent precedents in Heller just 10 years ago.
Fail.

I am curious. Why do you care about how I carry my gun? Would you feel better if it was strapped to my thigh in plain sight? If so, why?
Transparency in government? And, it makes it easier for law enforcement, in a case where more "more gun power" may necessary.

Posse comitatus is the common-law or statute law authority of a county sheriff, or other law officer, to conscript any able-bodied man to assist him in keeping the peace or to pursue and arrest a felon, similar to the concept of the "hue and cry." Originally found in English common law,[2] it is generally obsolete; however, it survives in the United States, where it is the law enforcement equivalent of summoning the militia for military purposes.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_comitatus

Scum McConnel works for the NRA, not the people ~ The NRA funds his worthless campaign

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= Kentucky and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

I hate that crocked ass man

images

Last edited:
There is no "right" to carry concealed weapons enshrined within Amendment II. It is extremely doubtful SCOTUS would even grant certiorari to hear it given the nature of the case and the most recent precedents in Heller just 10 years ago.

What these words are to complicated for you to comprehend

shall not be infringed.

Well regulated militia are, made regular, not made, concealed carry.
Why are you so scared?
only gun lovers have to "conceal" anything. well regulated militia, do not.

Scum McConnel works for the NRA, not the people ~ The NRA funds his worthless campaign

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= SC and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

images

That piece of crap is from Kentucky

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?
Not sure why you keep deflecting to the militia.

images

Oh yeah...haaa opps.. ...You saved me again. Thanks Bear anyway he needs to stay out of California

We have so many with road rage in the city from people trying to pay their $3,000 a month for a room rent.. he has no idea what it is like here..

images

Oh yeah...haaa opps.. ...You saved me again. Thanks Bear anyway he needs to stay out of California

We have so many with road rage in the city from people trying to pay their $3,000 a month for a room rent.. he has no idea what it is like here..

I hate that guy so much I was hoping that Democrat lady would of beat him.

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?

He is like alt leftys who think the militia is a standing army.

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?
it is not a deflection, but a gambit that is being advanced; why are you so afraid of, open carry like well regulated militia?

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?

unlike the right wing, the left understands the strings of words in our Constitution.

images

I hate that guy so much I was hoping that Democrat lady would of beat him.

Crooked ass McConnel works for the Big Pharma too Bear..but that is a different thread..

The turtle is as corrupt as they come..this list doesn't list the super pacs

Oil & Gas $1,171,884
Lawyers/Law Firms $1,066,464
Health Professionals $1,011,545
Insurance $997,300
Real Estate $957,900
Lobbyists $721,907
Misc Finance $660,230
Commercial Banks $624,839
Hospitals/Nursing Homes $615,470
Top 10 Organizations Funding
Organization Contributions
Blackstone Group $181,800
Goldman Sachs $133,525
Kindred Healthcare $107,200
Humana Incorporated $103,300
NORPAC $100,151
Jpmorgan Chase and Company $90,075
Citigroup Incorporated $87,200
Alliance Coal $85,700
Davita Healthcare Partners $82,625

Anti Gun nut jobs just keep asking for an ass kicking....thank god for President Trump putting a conservative on the SC! We could be dealing with an extremist leftist if Clinton had won.
What sane person doesn't get up every morning and thank a nonexistent entity who lives in the clouds for herr drumph?

I don't. I thank God for President Donald Trump.
Same thing.

What sane person doesn't get up every morning and thank a nonexistent entity who lives in the clouds for herr drumph?

I don't. I thank God for President Donald Trump.
Same thing.

Are you illiterate?

shall not be infringed.

Why are you so scared?
it is not a deflection, but a gambit that is being advanced; why are you so afraid of, open carry like well regulated militia?
I live in a free state with Constitutional Carry. Open or concealed is my choice. Don't even need a permission slip from the government. Why are you anti choice?

Why are you so scared?

unlike the right wing, the left understands the strings of words in our Constitution.

You wouldn't know what miltia meant if they dragged you by your ears ....

I could explain it all day long and you would still repeat dumb ass propaganda.

Why doesn't he just stay in the Fuc= Kentucky and stay the Fuc+ out of California..

images

Way too much hate going on there sparky.

What sane person does not get up every morning and not want to shoot a leftist?
You're just another anonymous pussy hiding behind an internet connection playing tough guy.

Why are you so scared?
I live in a free state with Constitutional Carry. Open or concealed is my choice. Don't even need a permission slip from the government. Why are you anti choice?

It's tiring that idiots like him will keep reciting the same tired line that has been debunked 1000s of times, and debunked by the SCOTUS itself. Bunch of dumbass snowflakes scared of the big bad gun.

Forum List

Back