2nd Impeachment? House counsel suggests Trump could be impeached again

"Right now I’m on a Christmas light tour in a very conservative southern city. The tour guide just mentioned Trump getting impeached, everyone applauded. Including the kids." - Sassy Scott Dworkin

i have a 'tuck frump' button on my pocketbook & only one person outa maybe 10 said something negative - the rest liked it & said he's got to go.
That's who you hang out with. Little surprise they would echo your sentiments. People wearing MAGA hats could say the same thing.

not one of them i knew. not one. lol.... nice try though.
It's your area. People wearing MAGA hats, for example, probably don't tend to live where you do but there are parts of the country where you could see them on a daily basis. There are a few places where there actually is a mix, and it is in those areas that the left tends to go unhinged and beat up people wearing the wrong colors.

What makes you think anyone in the senate will cave to the bitches extortion?

it will only take 3.

oooOOOOOOooooo.....you calling nancy a bitch?

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif
They should have used the courts while this was in the House.....but the bitch was in too much of a hurry.
Oh well, they had their chance and blew it....like usual. Trump 2020

it has been in the courts - where you been?
It's been in the House, not the courts. Pelosi knew they couldn't win in the courts. where you been? :auiqs.jpg:

all the defied subpoenas have gone to court mcghan was among the first 8 months ago....& it finally got ruled on a couple weeks ago. he wasn't the first.

They should have waited...huh?

Now they have to start all over again.

btw...dumb fuck...Pompeo, Mulvaney and Bolton were never under subpoena. Any attempted move on them
will result in another round of separation of powers. Without another Impeachment inquiry, no court will overrule
executive blocking of their testimony. A second impeachment inquiry will all but assure that the House flips and the
Donald gets 4 more years.

All the court said is McGahn has to show up, nothing says he can't still claim executive privilege and not answer questions.

EP wasn't extended when he talked to mueller. you can't retroactively impose it & that is the crux. nor can you claim it when a crime was committed.

:link::link::link:

Were is that written, other than left extremist hate sites?

lol...i don't use obviously biased sites, pussy

cat.

CAN TRUMP USE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE TO BLOCK MCGAHN’S TESTIMONY?

Legal experts said that conversations between a president and the White House counsel were exactly the sort of thing that executive privilege is intended to keep private.

On the other hand, a strong argument could be made that Trump long ago forfeited, or waived, his right to make an executive privilege claim over his conversations with Don McGahn, said Michael Stern, a former congressional lawyer in Washington.

Much like the attorney-client privilege, executive privilege is intended to keep conversations private. Generally speaking, once third parties are told about such conversations, they are no longer secret and the privilege has been waived, legal experts said.

McGahn, then the White House counsel, was allowed to sit for several interviews with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team and McGahn’s testimony was cited 157 times in Mueller’s 448-page report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and Trump’s attempts to impede that inquiry. That means any executive privilege claim has likely been waived, Stern said.

Explainer: Can Trump use executive privilege to block congressional probes?

yer welcome.

LMAO, there are too many caveats in that BS to make it credible. "could", "likely", sounds like questions for the courts, doesn't it? Also much of McGahn's testimony was to a grand jury, which is secret.

only secret cause donny instructed barr to keep it that way. if barr petitions the court to open it up - then it would happen. why won't tinkles let barr do it?
I'm sure you think you already know the answer, so while you're chewing on it, answer why Schiff didn't let the WB testify.

This is politics and legal manuvering, and you can twist yourself in knots trying to second guess any of them. Rarely are the reasons what you think they are.

"Right now I’m on a Christmas light tour in a very conservative southern city. The tour guide just mentioned Trump getting impeached, everyone applauded. Including the kids." - Sassy Scott Dworkin

i have a 'tuck frump' button on my pocketbook & only one person outa maybe 10 said something negative - the rest liked it & said he's got to go.
That's who you hang out with. Little surprise they would echo your sentiments. People wearing MAGA hats could say the same thing.

It's your area. People wearing MAGA hats, for example, probably don't tend to live where you do but there are parts of the country where you could see them on a daily basis. There are a few places where there actually is a mix, and it is in those areas that the left tends to go unhinged and beat up people wearing the wrong colors.

oh please, racists be everywhere. some just have more balls wearing their revamped hood... the obvious 'MAGATS' tend to CONgregate openly where they are more accepted.

it will only take 3.

They should have used the courts while this was in the House.....but the bitch was in too much of a hurry.

It's been in the House, not the courts. Pelosi knew they couldn't win in the courts. where you been? :auiqs.jpg:

all the defied subpoenas have gone to court mcghan was among the first 8 months ago....& it finally got ruled on a couple weeks ago. he wasn't the first.

btw...dumb fuck...Pompeo, Mulvaney and Bolton were never under subpoena. Any attempted move on them
will result in another round of separation of powers. Without another Impeachment inquiry, no court will overrule
executive blocking of their testimony. A second impeachment inquiry will all but assure that the House flips and the
A second impeachment now just means they're admitting they screwed up the first time.

If there was anything there, then they should and would have included it in the first impeachment.

The very idea of holding back charges from the first impeachment, so that they can be used as a basis for subsequent impeachments when the first fails, pretty much proves what everyone already knows—that this was never about any legitimate legal complaints against the President, but merely an abuse of the process for the purpose of harassing and undermining him.

no dummy - they wanted mcghan 8 months ago - only NOW is it possible because they went to the courts & finally got a ruling in their favor. but you are saying that now isn't a good time? oh well, homey don't play that.

Yet, it's still in court. Go figure.

why would that be little kitty? cause donny is appealing it. my my my.... that really makes him look innocent............................. oh did i say innocent? lol...

It's called due process, look it up.

DUE PROCESS APPLYS IN CRIMINAL COURTS -

an impeachment isnt criminal its strictly political.

obviously, youre too big of a dumbass to look it up.

Damn, 2 responses to 1 post, should I feel honored? The claim of executive privilege is still in the Article 3 courts. Due process applies in those courts. Also the supreme court has ruled due process applies to house hearings. Perhaps you're just too ignorant to even discuss this with. Go educate yourself commie.

oh please, racists be everywhere. some just have more balls wearing their revamped hood... the obvious 'MAGATS' tend to CONgregate openly where they are more accepted.
You made my point. You tuck Trump people tend to congregate openly where you are more accepted as well.

it will only take 3.

you keep believing that buttercup.

it will only take 3.

Are you trying to be obtuse or does it come naturally? Was it a 'court subpoena', or was it a 'congressional subpoena'?
Be very careful in your answer

EP wasn't extended when he talked to mueller. you can't retroactively impose it & that is the crux. nor can you claim it when a crime was committed.

cat.

Legal experts said that conversations between a president and the White House counsel were exactly the sort of thing that executive privilege is intended to keep private.

On the other hand, a strong argument could be made that Trump long ago forfeited, or waived, his right to make an executive privilege claim over his conversations with Don McGahn, said Michael Stern, a former congressional lawyer in Washington.

Much like the attorney-client privilege, executive privilege is intended to keep conversations private. Generally speaking, once third parties are told about such conversations, they are no longer secret and the privilege has been waived, legal experts said.

McGahn, then the White House counsel, was allowed to sit for several interviews with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team and McGahn’s testimony was cited 157 times in Mueller’s 448-page report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and Trump’s attempts to impede that inquiry. That means any executive privilege claim has likely been waived, Stern said.

yer welcome.

LMAO, there are too many caveats in that BS to make it credible. "could", "likely", sounds like questions for the courts, doesn't it? Also much of McGahn's testimony was to a grand jury, which is secret.

only secret cause donny instructed barr to keep it that way. if barr petitions the court to open it up - then it would happen. why won't tinkles let barr do it?
I'm sure you think you already know the answer, so while you're chewing on it, answer why Schiff didn't let the WB testify.

This is politics and legal manuvering, and you can twist yourself in knots trying to second guess any of them. Rarely are the reasons what you think they are.

there are rules & protocol regarding the WB & there's a reason for it to be enforced... the WB was the caller who called in about a fire. the players that lit the fire is where the crime is & the fire dept doesn't need the caller to put it out.

You made my point. You tuck Trump people tend to congregate openly where you are more accepted as well.

uh-huh. a mall.... walking down the street... at the radiologist................ & it's

TUCK FRUMP.

it will only take 3.

Are you trying to be obtuse or does it come naturally? Was it a 'court subpoena', or was it a 'congressional subpoena'?

congress is going thru the courts to rule their enforcement. basically having 2 co equal branches using majority rule.

cat.

yer welcome.

there are rules & protocol regarding the WB & there's a reason for it to be enforced... the WB was the caller who called in about a fire. the players that lit the fire is where the crime is & the fire dept doesn't need the caller to put it out.
There are no rules or protocol preventing the WB from being called to testify, none. And in this case, it would be instructive to know who is talking about a private phone call between the president and a foreign leader without authorization. Don't you want full transparency? It seems to me that it's rather selective, because every time someone mentions the WB, the usual suspects go into fullblown turtle mode.

uh-huh. a mall.... walking down the street... at the radiologist................
Likewise for MAGA hat wearers. Answer this, is your county or city on the map red or blue? Are the surrounding counties red or blue?

congress is going thru the courts to rule their enforcement. basically having 2 co equal branches using majority rule.
Too late

The democrats blew it by doing impeachment too early. Now they're stuck.

They might try to hold them back from the Senate till after the election to try to take the Senate back....

doubtful. i think pelosi is holding back just long enough for a few (R) senators to vote on the rules to allow witness', & with this latest email by one of the dudes fighting a subpoena, telling the OMB to hold back funds but keep it hush just help that happen or if more info comes out in the coming days.

it will only take 3.

Wrong again dumbass, three would make it a 50/50 tie, the VP would be called to break the tie. I guess you're too stupid to know the VP is the president of the senate.

pence is 'president of the senate' but i don't think he can participate in breaking any tie. that would fall on roberts. m'k... how about 4 then? romney, collins, murkowski, & one more.

Wrong again commie, Pence could participate in a vote on senate rules and possibly on a motion to dismiss if it were a tie. He doesn't participate in the actual impeachment vote that takes a 2/3rds majority of senators. Once again your ignorance is showing. LMAO

uh-huh. a mall.... walking down the street... at the radiologist................
Likewise for MAGA hat wearers. Answer this, is your county or city on the map red or blue? Are the surrounding counties red or blue?

well, we are blue with some deep red pockets. btw - i am the only one i have ever seen with a button. i have seen a few bumper stickers for both sides though.

Forum List

Back