3/14/18 Nationwide School Walkout Has Begun

LOL Well the left didn't get their paws on one of them....

29196266_850406781821989_3952586968612732928_n.jpg

Very heartening to see that some of these kids do understand and haven't fallen for the fear mongering knee jerkers.

Students walking out of schools and speaking out because the cowardly President and Congress won’t do anything about the school violence in this country.

As they keep reminding us: “ We’re voting AGAINST the politicians that perpetuate this problem. “

The children are our future.

NATIONAL SCHOOL WALKOUT LIVE: Students rally in solidarity to end gun violence

What do you mean they won't do anything about school violence....they are the ones who actually want to put armed guards and staff in the schools and to fix the background check system so state and federal agencies will actually submit the paperwork on criminals and crazies...

It is people like you who oppose those protections for our kids.....

^^^^^^^^^^

and there comes Mr. NRA shill all cranky because the kids are making him and his NRA loons losers.

You mean I am telling the truth.....the democrats are the ones with the policies driving gun deaths, not the NRA.....

democrats also fight gun safety education for children in schools...again, because they need dead children to push their gun control laws.
The ones who profit from gun violence are the NRA and gun manufacturers.

which is why their "solution" is always to tell people to be scared and buy more guns to protect them from the "bad guys".

when the bad guys are buying the guns.
I don't know anyone who is telling other people to buy guns but I know plenty of people who want to tell people they can't buy guns

What do you mean they won't do anything about school violence....they are the ones who actually want to put armed guards and staff in the schools and to fix the background check system so state and federal agencies will actually submit the paperwork on criminals and crazies...

^^^^^^^^^^

and there comes Mr. NRA shill all cranky because the kids are making him and his NRA loons losers.

You mean I am telling the truth.....the democrats are the ones with the policies driving gun deaths, not the NRA.....

democrats also fight gun safety education for children in schools...again, because they need dead children to push their gun control laws.
The Dems want real gun control. Your jackass flip flopping president doesn’t.
The kids notice this thus the massive walkout.
You can post as many bullshit posts you want.
but you’re not stopping today and March 24.
Big trouble ahead for the enablers of the gun lobby.

The Dems want real gun control.

Obviously.

Your jackass flip flopping president doesn’t.

Indeed. He's an American.

To no effect.

Land of the free, home of the brave, yes.

Stopping what?

Nope.
The NRA has lost many sponsors. Thank The # ENOUGH movement for that.
I see you’re on the wrong side of history again.
Some of these kids will be voting this year.... many more in 2020. You’re fucked and you know it.
The NRA is getting more people signing up as members every day and it's because of people like YOU

YOU are the best marketing the NRA or the gun industry has ever had

Keep it up

^^^^^^^^^^

which is why their "solution" is always to tell people to be scared and buy more guns to protect them from the "bad guys".

I don't know anyone who is telling other people to buy guns but I know plenty of people who want to tell people they can't buy guns

the NRA is telling people to "BE ARMED".... "BE AFRAID"...

what do you think they're doing?

I don't care if people own guns. at some point people like you need to be the ones to say that there are people who shouldn't have them... and then do what it takes to be supportive of regulations

Students walking out of schools and speaking out because the cowardly President and Congress won’t do anything about the school violence in this country.

As they keep reminding us: “ We’re voting AGAINST the politicians that perpetuate this problem. “

^^^^^^^^^^

The only things the kids are making is noise and rubbish that will need to be cleaned up. High school kids will protest anything that will get them out of school for a day or two.

^^^^^^^^^^

The Dems want real gun control. Your jackass flip flopping president doesn’t.

The Dems want real gun control.

Obviously.

Your jackass flip flopping president doesn’t.

Indeed. He's an American.

To no effect.

Land of the free, home of the brave, yes.

Stopping what?

Nope.
The NRA has lost many sponsors. Thank The # ENOUGH movement for that.
I see you’re on the wrong side of history again.
Some of these kids will be voting this year.... many more in 2020. You’re fucked and you know it.
The NRA is getting more people signing up as members every day and it's because of people like YOU

YOU are the best marketing the NRA or the gun industry has ever had

Keep it up

that's false... the NRA is actually losing influence because they and the bought and paid for politicians they fund have lost credibility.

Why do the democrats oppose armed security and staff inside our schools....

Oh, maybe for such incidents.......

Gun-trained teacher accidentally discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, injuring student
One student was reportedly treated for injuries that were not life-threatening.
By Fred Barbash • Read more »

Trained pilots sometimes crash
Professional drivers have car accidents

WHy don't you just make accidents illegal?

they set traffic rules. they require seat belts. air bags. car seats?

shall I go on?

^^^^^^^^^^

the NRA is telling people to "BE ARMED".... "BE AFRAID"...

what do you think they're doing?

I don't care if people own guns. at some point people like you need to be the ones to say that there are people who shouldn't have them... and then do what it takes to be supportive of regulations

I never saw any NRA literature with the words "Be Afraid"

And FYI I have no problem with convicted piece of shit felons or the adjudicated mentally ill not getting firearms. Never did

^^^^^^^^^^

The only things the kids are making is noise and rubbish that will need to be cleaned up. High school kids will protest anything that will get them out of school for a day or two.

as long as you understand that you are in the loony trumpian minority of this country.

the majority of the country support them.

Why do the democrats oppose armed security and staff inside our schools....

Oh, maybe for such incidents.......

Gun-trained teacher accidentally discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, injuring student
One student was reportedly treated for injuries that were not life-threatening.
By Fred Barbash • Read more »

Trained pilots sometimes crash
Professional drivers have car accidents

WHy don't you just make accidents illegal?

they set traffic rules. they require seat belts. air bags. car seats?

shall I go on?

So?

Trained pilots still crash. Professional drivers still get in traffic acidents

so why is a firearms instructor held t a different standard?

Gun control is a contentious political and constitutional matter, so why Is this one sided spectacle considered an appropriate and acceptable use of school funds?
Would the left be OK if schools used funds to mobilise the schoolchildren to march for the abolishment of abortion? Would that be an acceptable and appropriate use of school funds?

Gun control is a contentious political and constitutional matter, so why Is this one sided spectacle considered an appropriate and acceptable use of school funds?
Would the left be OK if schools used funds to mobilise the schoolchildren to march for the abolishment of abortion? Would that be an acceptable and appropriate use of school funds?

OMFG the left's heads would spin and explode if that happened. Never touch their Holy Grail of killing innocents

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
View attachment 182547

So easy even 2 a guy can understand it.
Tell you what

You use a quill and ink to draw those pictures on parchment paper because the founders obviously didn't say speech via a computer or electronic devices was protected then you can deliver a copy to each of us on horseback because obviously the founders didn't say cars can be used to deliver written documents

Forum List

Back