3/14/18 Nationwide School Walkout Has Begun

Bottom line here, we Americans who understand our rights and why they are important are not giving you an inch because of what some lone wolf crazy teenage shooter does. K? Go after the people who have broken the law and abused their rights and are murderers.
Your post reminded me of liberal hypocrisy at its worst...
Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg
There are guns and there are weapons. Besides, are you defending the rights of insane crazies to own assault weapons? Why?

"insane crazies" aren't allowed to own any firearms. But when liberal policies keep the "insane crazies" crimes from being reported to those who do background checks, the system fails.

Bottom line here, we Americans who understand our rights and why they are important are not giving you an inch because of what some lone wolf crazy teenage shooter does. K? Go after the people who have broken the law and abused their rights and are murderers.
Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

Exactly, and I've made this point a thousand times. If you can say that none of us should have our 2nd amendment right because of the actions of some loons, then a Muslim ban should stand because that type of ideology is MUCH more dangerous than some crazy teenager with a gun.
Defending the rights of insane crazies to own assault weapons is a winning argument? Really?

What crazies are you referring to? Just regular everyday people who happen to own weapons and want to practice their 2nd amendment right? Regular Americans who are members of the NRA, who go to shooting ranges, who target practice or who want to defend their homes and families and children against the loons that you are talking about who don't obey laws and will rob you, rape you or kill you if they get the opportunity?

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg
There are guns and there are weapons. Besides, are you defending the rights of insane crazies to own assault weapons? Why?

LMAO what's the difference between a gun and weapon? This should be hilariously stupid

If a 19 year old with serious problems had not had that gun designed for war, 17 of them would not be dead.

Pure nonsense! That 19 year old could purchase many other semi-auto weapons that would have done the same evil.

However, what is the dumbass hangup on the number 17? Hundreds of school children are being killed by gang bangers and drug dealers every year, and that doesn't seem to bother any of you snowflakes. You need to quit dancing on the graves of dead children in an attempt to further left wing idiocy.

It’s not a dumbass hang-up. These are teens reacting to the deaths of their fellow students and teachers, 17 of them. You know that. You’re just attempting to minimize it. Nobody is dancing on the graves of dead children except the NRA. They represent the gun manufacturers. Gun sales go up every time a massacre happens. Win-win for them, death and loss for the rest of us. These kids are just fed up. Their protests are the action equivalent of “Oh FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH!!”

Gun sales go up because people are afraid the government is going to mess around with our rights.
Our government is elected. It's the electorate who want to mess around with our rights.
Republicans want to take away a woman's right to control her own body. No surprise there.
Republicans want to kill gays. Their religious leaders tell us so it's not even an open secret.
A short list of Right wing pastors who call for the arrest and murder of gays.
Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech
Most of them said the killings at a gay night club didn't go far enough.
Then you have Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer who say wear racism as a badge of honor.
You know, Steve Bannon who was the president advisor for the last few years.

There are minorities who live in fear of right wingers every day. They are advocating fewer weapons which would make murder less easy.

And with stricter gun laws, the police would have a legal way to go after armed minorities and take away their weapons. Duh!

You truly are an imbecile.
I'm a realist. And many right wingers are insane. People who take away school lunches for poor children, and who give billion dollar tax cuts to billionaires and corporations, and who want to cut job training and arm teachers are the people most likely to go after children and others with assault weapons. Their minds are somehow damaged. They don't have the human feelings that much of the rest of the world value. Anyone who puts assault weapons over children are not right. What would Jesus think?

Yes, big government, keep us safe with more laws that only affect people who actually care about and follow the laws. Woo hoo. Problem solved. No more whackos getting guns because there are laws now.

How much good did 3 layers of government do those kids in Coward-er..Broward County?

Students walking out of schools and speaking out because the cowardly President and Congress won’t do anything about the school violence in this country.

As they keep reminding us: “ We’re voting AGAINST the politicians that perpetuate this problem. “

The children are our future.

NATIONAL SCHOOL WALKOUT LIVE: Students rally in solidarity to end gun violence

What do you mean they won't do anything about school violence....they are the ones who actually want to put armed guards and staff in the schools and to fix the background check system so state and federal agencies will actually submit the paperwork on criminals and crazies...

It is people like you who oppose those protections for our kids.....

^^^^^^^^^^

and there comes Mr. NRA shill all cranky because the kids are making him and his NRA loons losers.

You mean I am telling the truth.....the democrats are the ones with the policies driving gun deaths, not the NRA.....

democrats also fight gun safety education for children in schools...again, because they need dead children to push their gun control laws.

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

Exactly, and I've made this point a thousand times. If you can say that none of us should have our 2nd amendment right because of the actions of some loons, then a Muslim ban should stand because that type of ideology is MUCH more dangerous than some crazy teenager with a gun.
Defending the rights of insane crazies to own assault weapons is a winning argument? Really?
What is an assault weapon? please tell US what you know about them.

Pure nonsense! That 19 year old could purchase many other semi-auto weapons that would have done the same evil.

However, what is the dumbass hangup on the number 17? Hundreds of school children are being killed by gang bangers and drug dealers every year, and that doesn't seem to bother any of you snowflakes. You need to quit dancing on the graves of dead children in an attempt to further left wing idiocy.

It’s not a dumbass hang-up. These are teens reacting to the deaths of their fellow students and teachers, 17 of them. You know that. You’re just attempting to minimize it. Nobody is dancing on the graves of dead children except the NRA. They represent the gun manufacturers. Gun sales go up every time a massacre happens. Win-win for them, death and loss for the rest of us. These kids are just fed up. Their protests are the action equivalent of “Oh FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH!!”

Gun sales go up because people are afraid the government is going to mess around with our rights.
Our government is elected. It's the electorate who want to mess around with our rights.
Republicans want to take away a woman's right to control her own body. No surprise there.
Republicans want to kill gays. Their religious leaders tell us so it's not even an open secret.
Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech
Then you have Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer who say wear racism as a badge of honor.

There are minorities who live in fear of right wingers every day. They are advocating fewer weapons which would make murder less easy.

And with stricter gun laws, the police would have a legal way to go after armed minorities and take away their weapons. Duh!

I'm a realist. And many right wingers are insane. People who take away school lunches for poor children, and who give billion dollar tax cuts to billionaires and corporations, and who want to cut job training and arm teachers are the people most likely to go after children and others with assault weapons. Their minds are somehow damaged. They don't have the human feelings that much of the rest of the world value. Anyone who puts assault weapons over children are not right. What would Jesus think?

You need to ignore those voices in your head...

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

LMAO what's the difference between a gun and weapon? This should be hilariously stupid
It makes a point.
When I was in the service, we use to say:
This is my weapon
This is my gun
This one's for killing
This one's for fun.

Handguns are for fun.
Assault weapons are for killing. That's all they are good for.

"Women’s March Youth Coordinator Tabitha St. Bernard Jacobs, one of the few adult allies guiding the students in the youth-led movement"

As we all know now, the Women's March organization is ran by anti-Semites.

The Women's March Has a Farrakhan Problem
The group refuses to be accountable for a high-level alliance with an open anti-Semite.

The Women's March Has a Farrakhan Problem

lead_960.jpg

Carmen Perez, Bob Bland, Tamika D. Mallory, and Linda Sarsour attend the TIME 100 Gala on April 25, 2017, in New York.Charles Sykes / Invision / AP

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

It's Rdean... notorious USMB troll.

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

It makes a point.
This is my weapon
This is my gun
This one's for killing
This one's for fun.

Handguns are for fun.

LOL You dope any gun is a weapon. You're a loon

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

You need to ignore those voices in your head...
I just listen to GOP policies. They don't keep them secret. They vote on them in congress.

FCE90AA3-0D9B-4A9B-98C9-64DFB4489888.jpeg
Why won't they pass a Fix NICs bill?

Because a better more efficient NICs system means a dip in gun sales. Every time some one can't buy a gun through a legal retailer, gun companies lose money.

The democrats are stopping fix nics because they need dead kids.....

Tim Scott: ‘Painful To Watch’ Democrats Block Fix NICS Act | Weasel Zippers

Via Daily Caller:

Sen. Tim Scott told the “Fox & Friends” crew on Monday that it’s “painful” to watch Senate Democrats delay passing legislation, like the “Fix NICS” Act, that will not only make schools safer but could have prevented mass shootings like the one in Charleston, South Carolina.

“It is time for us to act, without any question,” he stated. “We have bipartisan legislation that would ultimately fix the background system.”
The Daily Caller. Ha ha
When it gets too uncomfortable for you head directly to your far far right media.

You’re not stopping these students no matter how much you try to.

There’s an insurrection happening in this country and the bullseyes are the NRA, Trump and the GOP congress.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

People who take away school lunches for poor children
When I went to school, my parents weren't very well off, yet I got my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and apple in my brown bag. But what you mother fucking liberals do, is make those poor children reliant on the government to take care of them from cradle to grave, so idiots like you can continue to get the welfare checks while those who work, have to pick up the tab.

Students walking out of schools and speaking out because the cowardly President and Congress won’t do anything about the school violence in this country.

As they keep reminding us: “ We’re voting AGAINST the politicians that perpetuate this problem. “

....and some of these students may be eligible to vote this upcoming November....Good for them.

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

It's Rdean... notorious USMB troll.

It has to be an act, NOBODY is this stupid

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

It makes a point.
This is my weapon
This is my gun
This one's for killing
This one's for fun.

Handguns are for fun.

LOL You dope any gun is a weapon. You're a loon
Of course dum dum. I would making a point. A different point. Unlike the point on top of your tiny head.

What do you mean they won't do anything about school violence....they are the ones who actually want to put armed guards and staff in the schools and to fix the background check system so state and federal agencies will actually submit the paperwork on criminals and crazies...

It is people like you who oppose those protections for our kids.....
Everything the terrorist organization the NRA wants.
More guns more profits.
Students and their parents want these military assault weapons off the streets.

The PEOPLE are speaking loudly. Don’t listen at your own peril.

Actually, the truth is, as more Americans own and carry guns...our gun murder rate goes down, not up...and our gun crime rate and violent crime rate goes down...

This is the truth, those are the facts....you can ignore them, but you can't make them go away...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Forum List

Back