$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

E1FD355A-4651-47F9-8A5B-C463A5A7A22B.jpeg

Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
How much did you pay Dec 2020 , $1.80?

View attachment 685441
haha why are you happy about high gas prices???

View attachment 685441
Like a drop taken from the ocean. The price of gas is much higher nationwide. Non-'story here. Propaganda for the very very stupid. No surprise that you would post it.

Gas was $1.50 - 2.50 a gallon BEFORE Brainless Biden slithered into office........
Then he JACKED IT UP TO $6.00 per gallon at the highest in some places, and then claimed "I don't have anything to do with gas and oil prices".

THEN the lying sack of shit started taking CREDIT for gas prices coming DOWN, AS HE WAS SHIPPING OUR RESEVES TO CHINA!!!!

New DNC.jpg

View attachment 685441

I was paying less than two bucks a gallon when Trump was in office.

$3.35 a gallon is nothing to be happy about.

You want to celebrate the fact that you're getting fucked a little bit less at the pump these days. The sad part is that you're apparently too ignorant to comprehend the fact that you're still getting fucked...

You want to celebrate the fact that you're getting fucked a little bit less at the pump these days. The sad part is that you're apparently too ignorant to comprehend the fact that you're still getting fucked...
Moron. Gas prices in summer of 2019 were $2.80s. That’s a growth of about 5% a year to $3.35 AND they are still going down!

Is this a bait thread, or what????????????????????????? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump had the gas down to less than 2.00, Biden takes it up over 5.00 and when it comes down some
the left are kissing his feet. This has got to be damn funny CG.
Don’t be fucking stupid. Covid prices? Go to 2019 last sunset before Covid. Basically hardly any growth. 5% a year. And not bottomed out.

I actually paid $1.25 a gallon for gas when Trump was in office!!
And it wasn't that cheap "no name" stuff either!!

View attachment 685441
I paid right @ 3.00 the other day. Good to see.

Gasoline price is dependent on availability and many other factors. Russia invading Ukraine in February created a global problem and rise in prices.

AND......................TO THIS DAY.....................

NOT ONE DEMOCRAT OR LIB has come forward to tell me exactly WHY gas prices were SO CHEAP under Trump, then all of a sudden TRIPLED and QUADRUPLED in price when Biden slithered into the White House!!!

Don’t be fucking stupid. Covid prices? Go to 2019 last sunset before Covid. Basically hardly any growth. 5% a year. And not bottomed out.
You'd like to think were all stupid. Hence, your bait thread. :eusa_whistle:

Moron. Gas prices in summer of 2019 were $2.80s. That’s a growth of about 5% a year to $3.35 AND they are still going down!
The price of gas has already done the damage it was intended to. Make the Middle Class a lot poorer and drive them to government assistance programs. Thanks to the illegitimate administration it costs $700.00 more a month to live.

Retarded baboons strike again.
Pretty soon frisbee golfing gator will be robbing banks with Patty Hearst.

Forum List

Back