3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

Fleeing poverty to provide a better more opportunistic life for their family is a different type of crime than committing felony voter fraud. Let me ask, if your family was starving and you had no money would you steal a loaf of bread from a sidewalk vendor? You are comparing apples to oranges, in an extremely unempathetic way. It's a sad perspective if you really think an act of desperation for the betterment of ones family makes the entire family law breaking criminals who can break any law without batting an eye. And the fact you think 3-5 million did it last election shows a disconnect from reality.
Actually, you've described why entering the country illegally and voting illegally are exactly the same kind of crime: both can seem to an illegal to be ways to protect his or her family or himself or herself if there is no family if they believed Trump would deport them if elected.
It's a bullshit argument and you know it. I'd support beefing up our voting programs. I'm all for anything that makes gov programs more efficient. I'm down to investigate voting fraud. Go for it an punish any law breakers. But you have to be crazy if you believe 3-5 million people voted illegally. You are a Trump puppet if you really believe that.
I have no idea how many illegals illegally voted in the election, but it is bullshit to say these people who broke our laws to come here would hesitate to break our laws to vote against Trump who threatened to deport them.
I'll have to tell you, that sounds stupid to me.

Committing fraud like that could result in them being deported, thus losing for them the fundamental reasons that motivated them to come and the expenses and risks that involved. Plus, it could prevent them from ever coming here legally - and remember that nearly half those living here without papers came here legally.
Now that's clearly stupid since they are already subject to being deported for being here illegally. If they believe Trump will deport them, then illegally voting against him is pretty much the only action they can take to avoid being deported.
I think you are on to something. That's probably why they all rape, steal and murder, right? I mean, why work hard for minimum wage when they can just take what they want? You're an idiot

Actually, you've described why entering the country illegally and voting illegally are exactly the same kind of crime: both can seem to an illegal to be ways to protect his or her family or himself or herself if there is no family if they believed Trump would deport them if elected.
It's a bullshit argument and you know it. I'd support beefing up our voting programs. I'm all for anything that makes gov programs more efficient. I'm down to investigate voting fraud. Go for it an punish any law breakers. But you have to be crazy if you believe 3-5 million people voted illegally. You are a Trump puppet if you really believe that.
I have no idea how many illegals illegally voted in the election, but it is bullshit to say these people who broke our laws to come here would hesitate to break our laws to vote against Trump who threatened to deport them.

Committing fraud like that could result in them being deported, thus losing for them the fundamental reasons that motivated them to come and the expenses and risks that involved. Plus, it could prevent them from ever coming here legally - and remember that nearly half those living here without papers came here legally.
Now that's clearly stupid since they are already subject to being deported for being here illegally. If they believe Trump will deport them, then illegally voting against him is pretty much the only action they can take to avoid being deported.
I think you are on to something. That's probably why they all rape, steal and murder, right? I mean, why work hard for minimum wage when they can just take what they want? You're an idiot
Do you suffer from ADD? We were talking about whether voting illegally would be in their interest in terms of deportation. Did you forget to take your pill?

I'm not asking to educate me. I was just asking to back up your false claim. Why is that so hard?

What is your basis for saying my claim is false? So if you are not informed about something its false or doesn't exist lol the liberal brain is weird.

Well any proof you can provide will be nice señor.

Proof that you can ignore again?

{
According to election observers in California, ICE agents arrived at one polling location in Los Angeles County around 10:30 AM PST Tuesday morning after election officials caught a group of 7 illegal immigrants attempting to cast votes. The officials were initially going to allow the men to cast provisional ballots, but a court-appointed Republican election observer asked officials to take another look.

After further review it was determined that two of the men were not only illegal immigrants, but they were also wanted on separate federal warrants.

ICE agents arrested the fraudulent voters, but it is unclear exactly where they are being detained.

In Broward County, Florida, at least 18 arrests have been made.

“I was standing in line to vote when a bunch of guys in black ICE jackets walked several men out of the polling place in handcuffs,” one voter told CTN.

CTN is learning that similar arrests have been made in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado.}

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California ⋆ Freedom Daily

That's proof, sploogy.

I already answered this post which is nothing but non sense. But I will let you try again.

We have moved on to discussing how uninformed you are. For example I doubt you are aware of the article the NY Post ran in 2014 on scientists who said their data showed over 2.4 million illegal votes. So you understand the challenge, your ignorance has been years in the making.
Let's see that article, ok?

There were 4 documented cases of voter fraud in 2016. 3 of them were Trump voters.

Ooo look, another lying fucktard democrat, posting fake news on behalf of FOREIGN billionaire George Soros, in his lust to subvert American elections.

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California ⋆ Freedom Daily

Hey everybody, it's one hunnert percent Facebook ready live in the wild genuine, made up, Fake News! No sudden movements now, you'll spook it, and their conservative handlers hate that.

Do you suffer from ADD? We were talking about whether voting illegally would be in their interest in terms of deportation. Did you forget to take your pill?
We were talking about people committing felony voter fraud. I said that Trump supporters and political activists are just as likely to cast illegal votes than undocumented immigrants. You are trying to make the point that they are already law breakers just for being here so why would they hesitate to break the law again.

If I saw campaigns and rally's with millions of people trying to get out the "illegal" vote then you might have a point. But for an individual who's family and livelihood is on the line to go commit a felony to get one vote out.. especially in a deep blue state that would go to the Dems regardless... well it just makes no sense and shows the lack of rationale in your thinking.

If 5 million illegals voted that means that illegals had a higher participation rate in the election than did the general voting public.

The estimate is about 3 million in the Peoples Republic. Election fraud is encouraged and protected by the demonrats in California, where you Soros thugs have 100% control of all state government functions.

You Soros soldiers work on behalf of a foreign power to destroy the USA.
"Soros" again.............oy vey!

We were talking about people committing felony voter fraud. I said that Trump supporters and political activists are just as likely to cast illegal votes than undocumented immigrants. You are trying to make the point that they are already law breakers just for being here so why would they hesitate to break the law again.

If I saw campaigns and rally's with millions of people trying to get out the "illegal" vote then you might have a point. But for an individual who's family and livelihood is on the line to go commit a felony to get one vote out.. especially in a deep blue state that would go to the Dems regardless... well it just makes no sense and shows the lack of rationale in your thinking.
You're clearly having trouble focusing on the issue. You claimed illegals would not vote illegally because it might endanger their ability to stay here if caught and I said if they believed Trump would deport them if elected they might vote illegally in order prevent him from being able to deport them, and then you got your panties in a bunch and started spewing insults.

You're clearly having trouble focusing on the issue. You claimed illegals would not vote illegally because it might endanger their ability to stay here if caught and I said if they believed Trump would deport them if elected they might vote illegally in order prevent him from being able to deport them, and then you got your panties in a bunch and started spewing insults.
Apologies for the insults... but you keep dodging my points and bringing it back to simple arguments that just don't make sense.

I didn't claim that UIs wouldn't vote illegally, I'm sure some would, just as I'm sure some trump supporters and some other political activists would. They all would have to go through the same planning and process and be willing to commit a felony. You stated that the UIs wouldn't hesitate to commit a felony because them being here shows that they do not follow the law. That's incredibly small minded and insulting and along the same lines as the "rape, murder, thief" line that my "ADD" brought up. But probably the most important point is the risk reward point. Take California where most people claim the majority of illegal votes come from. California is solid blue. So why take the risk? It just doesn't make sense... PLUS there is ZERO evidence of a systemic fraud problem. I'm fine with investigating it, but it's way to early to make the claims that you all are making.

Apologies for the insults... but you keep dodging my points and bringing it back to simple arguments that just don't make sense.

I didn't claim that UIs wouldn't vote illegally, I'm sure some would, just as I'm sure some trump supporters and some other political activists would. They all would have to go through the same planning and process and be willing to commit a felony. You stated that the UIs wouldn't hesitate to commit a felony because them being here shows that they do not follow the law. That's incredibly small minded and insulting and along the same lines as the "rape, murder, thief" line that my "ADD" brought up. But probably the most important point is the risk reward point. Take California where most people claim the majority of illegal votes come from. California is solid blue. So why take the risk? It just doesn't make sense... PLUS there is ZERO evidence of a systemic fraud problem. I'm fine with investigating it, but it's way to early to make the claims that you all are making.
Once again, you are not telling the truth. You said they wouldn't vote illegally because if they got caught, which is unlikely in a state like California, for example, they might be deported, and I said that if they believed Trump would deport them whether or not they voted illegally, that same fear of being deported might motivate them to vote illegally, and then you started babbling about rape and murder because you understand there is no honest argument you can make dispel the belief about voter fraud by illegals.

Once again, you are not telling the truth. You said they wouldn't vote illegally because if they got caught, which is unlikely in a state like California, for example, they might be deported, and I said that if they believed Trump would deport them whether or not they voted illegally, that same fear of being deported might motivate them to vote illegally, and then you started babbling about rape and murder because you understand there is no honest argument you can make dispel the belief about voter fraud by illegals.
Babbling, ADD, who's the one throwing out the insults? We are speaking in generalities, so generally speaking I dont think a significant amount of UIs would commit felony voter fraud. I believe some would, as I believe some would commit other felony crimes. Same goes for US citizens. Bottom line is the risk/reward of getting one vote in a deep blue state makes no sense. And with no evidence of a systemic problem and the lack of an organized effort to get out the illegal vote, you simply have no weaight behind your rediculous theory that 3-5 million illegals voted. Most of America is laughing at that claim

Babbling, ADD, who's the one throwing out the insults? We are speaking in generalities, so generally speaking I dont think a significant amount of UIs would commit felony voter fraud. I believe some would, as I believe some would commit other felony crimes. Same goes for US citizens. Bottom line is the risk/reward of getting one vote in a deep blue state makes no sense. And with no evidence of a systemic problem and the lack of an organized effort to get out the illegal vote, you simply have no weaight behind your rediculous theory that 3-5 million illegals voted. Most of America is laughing at that claim
Once again, you are just not telling the truth. I never said how many illegals might have voted illegally. I just pointed out that your assertion that they wouldn't vote illegally for fear of being caught and being deported would actually provide a motivation for voting illegally if they believed President Trump would deport them anyway if elected. Voting illegally might be a risk and a long shot, but if you believe you are going to be deported anyway, why not take the chance?

[

Son, you're mentally retarded. You got your ass handed to you, by me and by TooMuchTime. I gave you the FUCKING LAW, you drooling imbecile, which openly states that illegal voting by non-citizens will be protected.

Come back when you start high school, and learn what the role of evidence is in a debate.

Hahaha, you really read this shit? And then use it here to think it proves a point? What a joke

Herpaderp derpity derp, sploogy.

Huffington Post issues fake news poll, saying American public wants to delay Electoral College vote
Huffington Post Runs Eggregiously Fake News Story. Media Yawns. | The Resurgent
More fake news from Huffington post

Sploogy, you're a Communist BECAUSE you're dumb as a rock.

I'm just sayin...
Was this babble trying to make a point?

[

Son, you're mentally retarded. You got your ass handed to you, by me and by TooMuchTime. I gave you the FUCKING LAW, you drooling imbecile, which openly states that illegal voting by non-citizens will be protected.

Come back when you start high school, and learn what the role of evidence is in a debate.
Send me the law. All I've seen from you is fake news. You've proven nothing but your shortsightedness

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

They need to have a serious investigation. Now that the Dems are not in charge of the DOJ it might happen
Not just the DOJ, but a Congressional Investigation....MAJOR one.

I don't know if your familiar with California, but I've lived here all my life. As I mentioned earlier in the week, my little brother who lives in the central valley area, mentioned to me that before the election there was a voter registration booth set up inside the Modesto flea market. I really have to question the motives behind THAT and laugh when you consider that most of the people in the Modesto Flea market are Mexican or Salvadorian, or what have you from south of the border. I guarantee you a heavy percentage of those people are illegal, so who would decide thats a great place to register people to vote?

So thats what goes on in Central valley California, i can only imagine whats happening in Los Angeles. We've already seen how unhinged the Left has become over Trump so the possibility of them to pull out all stops legal and otherwise is much more than a possibility. I guarantee they've been registering illegals to vote. They really didnt give a damn as long as Hillary won.

QUE? I live here in California 75% of my entire life. There are voter registrations all over California not just flea market and also all over America. Both for republicans and democrat. That doesn't mean its catered for illegals. Dude get real.
What made you think people like me support illegal votings?
Then provide example or proof that ONE illegal that has registered to vote. Im asking just one proof.

Sure, registration centers are all not in flea markets, but why put one there right before the election? have you ever been to the Modesto Flea market? Ive been there several times and a very high percentage of those people there are here illegaly. If people disregard laws of immigration in the first place, they are not going to really respect our other rules. Still, the next time I talk to my brother I am going to ask him some more specific questions about this.

Eso no es correcto señor ( that is not exactly true sir). What made you think all of those are illegals? Just bc they look hispanics that doesn't mean they are illegals.
You are right they break the immigration law for coming in to this country illegally but that doesn't mean they need to commit a felony just to cast a lousy vote. That is a very big difference. As I previously explained......... they risk their life and their families just to get here for better future. Just imagine what happens to the whole family if they get caught. Why would they risk that? If you are in their shoes. Are you willing to commit a that kind of crime? Think about that.

If you look who's been caught cheating it's all or mostly republicans. You can google this yourself.

Despite with his massive huuuuuge crowd during his rallies Trump only received 63 millions votes with high percentage are whites. Meaning Trump supporters came in with full force. All polls I mean *ALL* polls indicates that Trump will not win. His Trump supporters like some of them are here like you are scared of loosing. Am I right or wrong?Please answer me honestly.

This is why I suspect most of the fraud will come from Trump supporters with white privilege will come to play. That is my assumptions.

Trump son in law Kushner and Bannon chief strategist both are registered to votes in 2 states.

I'm not asking to educate me. I was just asking to back up your false claim. Why is that so hard?

What is your basis for saying my claim is false? So if you are not informed about something its false or doesn't exist lol the liberal brain is weird.

Well any proof you can provide will be nice señor.

Proof that you can ignore again?

{
According to election observers in California, ICE agents arrived at one polling location in Los Angeles County around 10:30 AM PST Tuesday morning after election officials caught a group of 7 illegal immigrants attempting to cast votes. The officials were initially going to allow the men to cast provisional ballots, but a court-appointed Republican election observer asked officials to take another look.

After further review it was determined that two of the men were not only illegal immigrants, but they were also wanted on separate federal warrants.

ICE agents arrested the fraudulent voters, but it is unclear exactly where they are being detained.

In Broward County, Florida, at least 18 arrests have been made.

“I was standing in line to vote when a bunch of guys in black ICE jackets walked several men out of the polling place in handcuffs,” one voter told CTN.

CTN is learning that similar arrests have been made in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado.}

That's proof, sploogy.

I already answered this post which is nothing but non sense. But I will let you try again.

We have moved on to discussing how uninformed you are. For example I doubt you are aware of the article the NY Post ran in 2014 on scientists who said their data showed over 2.4 million illegal votes. So you understand the challenge, your ignorance has been years in the making.

Well show me a proof here where 5 illegals voted? I'm not asking for 3 to 5 millions only 5. That alone both of you are way way off.

I'm very disappointed with Unsensored posting this kind of ridiculous garbage link. He's been here very long he should know better. Then you supporting his link above. This just show how that both of you are ignorant................. big time. Read his link and tell me what is wrong.

Well show me a proof here where 5 illegals voted? I'm not asking for 3 to 5 millions only 5. That alone both of you are way way off.

I'm very disappointed with Unsensored posting this kind of ridiculous garbage link. He's been here very long he should know better. Then you supporting his link above. This just show how that both of you are ignorant................. big time. Read his link and tell me what is wrong.

Why, so you can say "nuhn uhn" again?

You've been shown, but chose to lie about it so that you can keep reciting the mantra you memorized from the Soros hate sites..

Forum List

Back