3 American hostages coming home from North Korea

Will the MSM report it, without shitting on Trump or failing to mention him at all?

President Trump continues to expose democrats as the incompetent fools they are.

MAGA!!! :2up:

Will the MSM report it, without shitting on Trump or failing to mention him at all?
MSN has a 3 sentence article about it.
If it was obama, well... we both know it would have been way different.

Smart move by NK. They give up something that has zero value to them and paint Trump into a corner.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ABC has two.
They just don't have any particulars, yet. Unlike SOME news sites, the MSM likes to corroborate their facts before reporting them. Give them an hour or two.

ABC has two.
They just don't have any particulars, yet. Unlike SOME news sites, the MSM likes to corroborate their facts before reporting them. Give them an hour or two.
The MSM seldom presents facts, but they do statist propaganda extraordinarily well.

Trump is showing the world who’s boss, and liberals hate it

ABC has two.
If that was obama, it would been an actual article.
They would have given update son the guys, when they got caught etc.
But its trump so nothing.
And you know it.

He's beating the crap out of the Democrats. They look like complete fools.
How is that? Two of the three hostages were taken after Trump became President. Explain how Obama could have freed them. LOL

Not the point. Trump is doing what he said he would do - turning the establishment on its ear - and it's proving very effective.

Obama couldn't do anything. Even his globalist buddies ran over him. He was about as useful as a hemorrhoid.

ABC has two.
And you know it.
By 10:30 a.m., there will be articles all over the place.

The only question I have is "What the hell are Americans doing in North Korea in the first place?

ABC has two.
And you know it.
By 10:30 a.m., there will be articles all over the place.
<sigh>
I can only say something once today. Its a promise i made to my record player.

Forum List

Back