3 American hostages coming home from North Korea

Will the MSM report it, without shitting on Trump or failing to mention him at all?
MSN has a 3 sentence article about it.
If it was obama, well... we both know it would have been way different.
ABC has two.
They just don't have any particulars, yet. Unlike SOME news sites, the MSM likes to corroborate their facts before reporting them. Give them an hour or two.
We have our first contestant for DUMBASS POST OF THE DAY!

While there are some real morons on this site I believe this post will hold the day.

He's beating the crap out of the Democrats. They look like complete fools.
How is that? Two of the three hostages were taken after Trump became President. Explain how Obama could have freed them. LOL

Not the point. Trump is doing what he said he would do - turning the establishment on its ear - and it's proving very effective.

Obama couldn't do anything. Even his globalist buddies ran over him. He was about as useful as a hemorrhoid.
Seemed like the point to me. It's a thread about the hostages, isn't it? Never saw such sour grapes over a past President in my life.

Will the MSM report it, without shitting on Trump or failing to mention him at all?
ABC has two.
They just don't have any particulars, yet. Unlike SOME news sites, the MSM likes to corroborate their facts before reporting them. Give them an hour or two.
We have our first contestant for DUMBASS POST OF THE DAY!

While there are some real morons on this site I believe this post will hold the day.
Why? By 10:30 a.m., Google will be full of MSM articles

ABC has two.
If that was obama, it would been an actual article.
They would have given update son the guys, when they got caught etc.
But its trump so nothing.
And you know it.
By 10:30 a.m., there will be articles all over the place.
<sigh>
I can only say something once today. Its a promise i made to my record player.
I only worry when I say the same thing to the same poster.

How is that? Two of the three hostages were taken after Trump became President. Explain how Obama could have freed them. LOL

Not the point. Trump is doing what he said he would do - turning the establishment on its ear - and it's proving very effective.

Obama couldn't do anything. Even his globalist buddies ran over him. He was about as useful as a hemorrhoid.
Seemed like the point to me. It's a thread about the hostages, isn't it? Never saw such sour grapes over a past President in my life.
You must have rderp on ignore then. He has a unique version of Tourette syndrome. When confronted with facts he can't explain on ANY subject he screams BOOOOOOSH!
It appears to be quite terminal too.

Smart move by NK. They give up something that has zero value to them and paint Trump into a corner.

Interesting. What corner have they painted him into?

A corner of peace. SK and NK are already talking and moving forward, then NK offers an olive branch to the US by releasing these 3. Now the Trump Un meeting producing anything but an agreement from the US, the US is once again the pariah on the international stage

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, it is. It's also about competency.

Obama was the Bizarro president. Opposite Man. If something would damage the United States he was all for it, and did he ever do damage.

He surrounded himself with like-minded people, who did damage of their own.

Smart move by NK. They give up something that has zero value to them and paint Trump into a corner.

A corner of peace. SK and NK are already talking and moving forward, then NK offers an olive branch to the US by releasing these 3. Now the Trump Un meeting producing anything but an agreement from the US, the US is once again the pariah on the international stage

Too funny. Are you expecting an Obama-like agreement for three hostages?

Trump is in no way obligated to anything.

ABC has two.
If that was obama, it would been an actual article.
They would have given update son the guys, when they got caught etc.
But its trump so nothing.
And you know it.
By the time the democrats get done, obama got them released and unlike the one Trump got released, these are still alive.

He surrounded himself with like-minded people, who did damage of their own.

Not unlike the current resident of the White House who has fired everyone that dared disagree with him

You perform to program, or off you go. Standard business practice.

The difference is that Obama's program was to "fundamentally change the United States of America".

Too funny. Are you expecting an Obama-like agreement for three hostages?

Trump is in no way obligated to anything.

Actually I am expecting him to fuck it up like most things and then the world will move on past us again and work out the deal with no US input.

That seems to be the Trump strategy, isolation

They didn’t paint Trump into any corner you dope! It gives Trump a political win, freed 3 Americans and gave NK a goodwill jester. Trump can easily walk away from any deal.

You are the jester

Forum List

Back