3 cheers for Trump !!

sooo you would agree that Schiff lied when he read the whistle blower report during the hearing
I actually read the report when it came out. I don't need someone to read things to me like some illiterate dumbass. If you don't like what Schiff says you don't have to listen. If you think he lied on Trump you are in a situation you should get used to: Accusing people of bad things Trump does all day long just makes you look like a blind retard.
You see, occupied, that is what is known in the vernacular as a STRAWMAN ARGUMENT because it attempts to completely sidestep the point that Schiff LIED (through his teeth), is a LYING SACK OF SHIT and a perennial liar, with your total irrelevancies and non-issues, leading then into an ad hominem attack as your coup de grâce merely trying to deflect from the fact that you really had no answer to his argument. Thanks.

If the arguments against Trump were grounded in fact, there would be no need to lie.

The worst thing about hero worship is that heroes fail.

Hillary certainly proved the veracity of that case big time, hasn't she? But despite 110,000 claims that Trump has failed, was failing or was going to fail, he hasn't failed yet and still marches on.

But any day now, right?
I don't worship people like you do Trumpbot. i have far too much pride and cynicism for that kind of nonsense. I just generally approve of certain politicians who generally espouse a progressive agenda.
sooo you would agree that Schiff lied when he read the whistle blower report during the hearing

I actually read the report when it came out. I don't need someone to read things to me like some illiterate dumbass. If you don't like what Schiff says you don't have to listen. If you think he lied on Trump you are in a situation you should get used to: Accusing people of bad things Trump does all day long just makes you look like a blind retard.
if you read the report you would know Schiff lied !

Last edited:
The worst thing about hero worship is that heroes fail.

Hillary certainly proved the veracity of that case big time, hasn't she? But despite 110,000 claims that Trump has failed, was failing or was going to fail, he hasn't failed yet and still marches on.

But any day now, right?
I don't worship people like you do Trumpbot. i have far too much pride and cynicism for that kind of nonsense. I just generally approve of certain politicians who generally espouse a progressive agenda.

Bullshit you dumbasses had your heads shoved so far up Obama's ass if he'd have truned a corner too sharp it would have broken your neck.
bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa !!! good one !:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::udaman:

"i hate those Westerners and despise them...all of them...except Trump!" - Vladimir V Putin

Forum List

Back