3 dogs killed, 15 injured in break-in at Macon animal rescue Read more here: http://

Gee, dog fighting in Georgia, I wonder what race these criminals might be?

Just sayin

STFU

There is no place for that lying shit in this thread.

Just
SHUT UP.

Not just that you're the worst kind of asshole there is, dog fighters come in all colors and a lot of them look and sound just like you.

As sad and sick as the scum who did this are,

YOU ARE WORSE BECAUSE YOU DO IT TO HUMAN BEINGS.

I wish all you fucking stupid racist assholes would see that and understand the damage you do to HUMAN BEINGS.

I swear to fucking god, if I could reach through my screen and throttle you to DEATH, I would do it.

Just sayin

STFU

Just
SHUT UP.

Not just that you're the worst kind of asshole there is, dog fighters come in all colors and a lot of them look and sound just like you.

I wish all you fucking stupid racist assholes would see that and understand the damage you do to HUMAN BEINGS.

I swear to fucking god, if I could reach through my screen and throttle you to DEATH, I would do it.

"Deep, cleansing breaths .... "

Just sayin

STFU

Just
SHUT UP.

Truth hurts, huh

Modern Tribalist: Dog-fighting and the African-American community

Just sayin

STFU

Just
SHUT UP.

Actually, I thought I was quite restrained because I really do hate racist assholes like him/her/it a lot. They hate our country and do it untold harm.

But, I do want to apologize the to board for the phrase - "I swear to fucking god".

I stand by the rest of my post.

STFU

Just
SHUT UP.

Actually, I thought I was quite restrained because I really do hate racist assholes like him/her/it a lot. They hate our country and do it untold harm.

But, I do want to apologize the to board for the phrase - "I swear to fucking god".

This thread is probably a good place to cross-eyed skate past Tank's posts.

He brings nothing to the story or situation at hand, and in fact shows what kind of person it takes to try to make such a situation racially-charged.

Just sayin

STFU

Just
SHUT UP.

Truth hurts, huh

Modern Tribalist: Dog-fighting and the African-American community

Stoopid ignorant cracker, read my post.

I was very clear that "dog fighters come in all colors and a lot of them look and sound just like you".

You are a waste of skin. You breathe the air and take up the space that we need for human beings - of all colors. Since I can't kill you, I wish I could take your space and your air and give it to black people.

Now, just STFU.

This thread is probably a good place to cross-eyed skate past Tank's posts.

He brings nothing to the story or situation at hand, and in fact shows what kind of person it takes to try to make such a situation racially-charged.

You're right.

For several years, I was a volunteer photographer for an animal cruelty task force in Arizona. I've seen dogs, photographed dogs owned by (white) dog fighters. I've also photographed animals in other cruelty situations, back yard breeders, neglect, outright cruelty. I've also testified against them in court and watched them get a slap on the wrist.

The people who did this won't get much jail time. I'd bet on it. Our cruelty laws are a joke. It would be nice if the community went after them but peaceful, sane people usually can't bring themselves to do what should be done to the slime who did this.

That bumper sticker - that good people come in all colors. So do bad people.

Forum List

Back