3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

You are sure? Provide a link saying semi-automatic rifles are illegal to hunt with.
One of my students said he borrowed a friend's semiautomatic rifle to hunt deer last year, but you only pull the trigger once, not a bunch of times. You don't want to tear up the meat.

The poster said semi-automatic rifles are ILLEGAL to hunt with, which is not correct except in 4 or 5 states.
I clearly state that some states that had candy-assed, poor shooting hunters allowed semi-automatics. Heck, they need the herd whittled down.

Heck why not tote that couch in the woods, bring the beer, have a seat, send out the dogs, put out the bait & load up that semi-automatic.

You guys are such pathetic hunters. If you need more that one shot, you shouldn't have taken the first one.

Nice two step to try to change what you said to become accurate, but you said, "Semi automatic rifles are not legal to hunt in most states" Not some states. You're an ignorant blowhard who spews the most ignorant bile and I have no idea why you feel you should be taken seriously.

1 shooter vs ~25,000 gun lovers & their police heros they worship. He kill the shit out of them. It took them pussies so long to get their shit together that he got tired of waiting.
vegas-video.jpg

Cop #1 - "I think were safe hiding here behind this big pole until he stops shooting"
Cop #2 - "Man, I was so scared that I dropped the doughnuts back there by the squad car"
9008518-3x2-940x627.jpg
Gets you all hard doesn't it scumbag?
It certainly is telling. It defiantly explains chicken-shit white flight clinging to their guns. You pussies praise "brave police" for taking over an hour to get to the shooter. :LOL: Any cab driver is braver than Repubtards or Police!
gun-lovers-jpg.160646
Would that you met your reality.

LOL! You just said you want the government to take peoples guns. Someone tries to take mine and if I can I'll shoot at least one of them.
Your life must not be worth much. Die for an inanimate object? Sad.
Better than being on my knees like you coward.

You are the coward hiding behind your guns while women and children die.

Tissue?

You must like all the corpses.

Not as much as watching fuds cry.

Heck why not tote that couch in the woods, bring the beer, have a seat, send out the dogs, put out the bait & load up that semi-automatic.

.​

Skip the beer and bring some Gentleman Jack you cheap bastard ... :thup:

wild-acres-rv-resort.jpg

.​

Or wait for $100 dollar bills to get drug by.

An out of state hunting license is $435 where I like to hunt ... $100 would help recoup a little.
It wouldn't fill up the truck necessary to haul the RV though.

Who cares? A semi automatic sure did kill
a lot in Vegas.
A gun lover will drown you with the minutiae and tedium of the lexicon of all things firearm. They will point out your folly in wadding into the world of guns and attempting a solution to the havoc guns bring.

They will tell you that as no law designed by the mind of man can act as a panacea, no further laws need be written. The perfect is the enemy of the pragmatic. They will tell you that gun control laws are ineffective. They will say gun control laws are unconstitutional. They will tell you that any gun control efforts will inevitably end in forcible confiscation of all guns.

And that attitude renders them as complicit in mass shootings. As gun lovers cannot imagine any solution to the problem, as they defend the use of these weapons, we can reliably point to gun lovers as co-conspirators in gun violence.

Gun lovers dismiss any discussion of solutions. They have factored in the blood of innocent victims as the cost of doing business in a society where weapons of warfare are available to everyone. Great n lovers and their powerful lobbies are therefore complicit murderers until they collectively assume some responsibility for the scourge of gun violence.

I note you have no suggestions either because you are complicit in the ignorance of the gun grabbers.
My solution is the total ban on the sale, manufacture, distribution, importation and possession of all firearms with a semi-automatic firing system and can be fitted with a magazine of greater than ten rounds. Such weapons should be bought back by the federal government at 150% of market value for the first 18 months, 100% for six months after that and 50% for the final six months. After that the sale, distribution importation and possession will be punished by a $150,000 fine and five years in federal prison for each weapon.

So you only want mass shooters and criminals to have these guns.....

There are 13 million AR-15 civilian rifles in private hands....2 have been used....

13,000,000 not used for crime vs. 2 used for crime.

Can you tell which number is bigger?

Cars.....killed over 35,000 people in 2015...

Mass shootings 2016.... total, 6, number killed....71.

can you tell the difference with these numbers...

Guns aren't the problem....the criminal justice system is the problem...fix that, leave us alone.

We want them removed from crime like machine guns. Thanks to strong regulation machine guns are seldom used in crime.

No...machine guns aren't used because you can't hide them in your baby momma's purse.....or put them in your sweatpants......moron.

So no one gets killed with a gun in the UK?
Of course people get killed in the U.K. No law is a panacea. No law PREVENTS all crime. Stop making the perfect the enemy of the pragmatic.
The pragmatic would be to enforce the gun laws we already have with harsh sentencing and no parole not blaming all gun owners for the actions of fucking criminals.

Commit any crime while in possession of a firearm even if that fire arm was never drawn automatic 25 years no parole

Commit any crime and draw a firearm during the commission of that crime even if the gun is not fired 35 years no parole

Commit any crime and fire a gun during the commission of that crime and no one gets injured or killed 50 years no parole

Commit a crime and injure or kill with a firearm during the commission of that crime LIFE no parole

That is gun control
And the men's tally frazzled take all that into account right up to the point they pull the trigger.

What puts the "mass" in "mass shooting"? The weapon.

So, you somehow, magically, get all of the guns off the streets. The bad guys switch to trucks. Do you see where this leads?
Why are you more afraid of trucks than semi-automatics? Can't imagine another use for trucks than as weapons?

Trucks can kill more people in a shorter period of time.....

Las Vegas shooter, 11 minutes, murdered 58 people....

Rental truck, Nice, France, murdered 89 people, injured 450, in 5 minutes.

They keep saying the same BS while the corpses pile up. Meanwhile the only proven solution is gun control.

Show us a single country where a gun ban has worked.

Every civilized country with gun control does not have a gun problem. Where has it not worked?
Of course people get killed in the U.K. No law is a panacea. No law PREVENTS all crime. Stop making the perfect the enemy of the pragmatic.
The pragmatic would be to enforce the gun laws we already have with harsh sentencing and no parole not blaming all gun owners for the actions of fucking criminals.

Commit any crime while in possession of a firearm even if that fire arm was never drawn automatic 25 years no parole

Commit any crime and draw a firearm during the commission of that crime even if the gun is not fired 35 years no parole

Commit any crime and fire a gun during the commission of that crime and no one gets injured or killed 50 years no parole

Commit a crime and injure or kill with a firearm during the commission of that crime LIFE no parole

That is gun control
Use a gun in the commission of a shooting death sentence

Every civilized country with gun control does not have a gun problem. Where has it not worked?

That is gun control
And the men's tally frazzled take all that into account right up to the point they pull the trigger.

No...it is the number of people murdered....for example....the rental truck was used to murder more people than both Las Vegas and Texas combined......
If. That rental truck was fitted out with a bomb. But that wasn't a mass shooting, was it? It was the act of a madman who also was suspicious of the government and took it upon himself and his fellow angry militia members to commit mass murder.

That is gun control

In China and Japan they have mass slashings with knives. Did they ban knives?
Question A: what was the knife designed to do?

Question B: what is the semi-automatic firing system designed to do.

Quit looking for equivalence among kitchen implements and weapons designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

That is gun control

So, you somehow, magically, get all of the guns off the streets. The bad guys switch to trucks. Do you see where this leads?
Why are you more afraid of trucks than semi-automatics? Can't imagine another use for trucks than as weapons?

Trucks can kill more people in a shorter period of time.....

Las Vegas shooter, 11 minutes, murdered 58 people....

Rental truck, Nice, France, murdered 89 people, injured 450, in 5 minutes.
And there is a sudden outbreak of drive by truck killings in our inner cities. Truck smells are being used to rob liquor stores and the clerk is summarily run over. Concealed trucks are used in home invasions.

Stop trying to make some ham handed equivalence between modes of transportation and implements designed exclusions kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

If. That rental truck was fitted out with a bomb. But that wasn't a mass shooting, was it? It was the act of a madman who also was suspicious of the government and took it upon himself and his fellow angry militia members to commit mass murder.

Yeah ... I am pretty sure everything he did was against the law ... Although I don't think that did much good ... :dunno:

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
Lol
Cry us a river you fucking whinny motherfucker, Pick issue that really matters...

That is gun control

Quit looking for equivalence among kitchen implements and weapons designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

The knife is designed to cut, which is what it was used for.

The semi-automatic firing system is to reduce reloading time.

How many of those rifles kill people in a given year?

None.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

Funny how some things work out some guys like guns and some guys like Barbie dolls and tie parties. Little bitch

That is gun control

None.
You do realize that they have been used at least three time in high profile killings since Labor Day, Right?

If my position was as untenable as yours, I might be tempted to try denial too. But my cons I would not allow that.

That is gun control

None.
You do realize that they have been used at least three time in high profile killings since Labor Day, Right?

If my position was as untenable as yours, I might be tempted to try denial too. But my cons I would not allow that.

You do realize that our right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution and none of your pathetic mental meanderings is likely to change that anytime in yours or my lifetimes.

I see you couldn't manage to spell "conscience" either?

People really need to learn the difference between an assault rifle and semi automatic.

Who cares? A semi automatic sure did kill
a lot in Vegas.
A gun lover will drown you with the minutiae and tedium of the lexicon of all things firearm. They will point out your folly in wadding into the world of guns and attempting a solution to the havoc guns bring.

They will tell you that as no law designed by the mind of man can act as a panacea, no further laws need be written. The perfect is the enemy of the pragmatic. They will tell you that gun control laws are ineffective. They will say gun control laws are unconstitutional. They will tell you that any gun control efforts will inevitably end in forcible confiscation of all guns.

And that attitude renders them as complicit in mass shootings. As gun lovers cannot imagine any solution to the problem, as they defend the use of these weapons, we can reliably point to gun lovers as co-conspirators in gun violence.

Gun lovers dismiss any discussion of solutions. They have factored in the blood of innocent victims as the cost of doing business in a society where weapons of warfare are available to everyone. Great n lovers and their powerful lobbies are therefore complicit murderers until they collectively assume some responsibility for the scourge of gun violence.

I note you have no suggestions either because you are complicit in the ignorance of the gun grabbers.
My solution is the total ban on the sale, manufacture, distribution, importation and possession of all firearms with a semi-automatic firing system and can be fitted with a magazine of greater than ten rounds. Such weapons should be bought back by the federal government at 150% of market value for the first 18 months, 100% for six months after that and 50% for the final six months. After that the sale, distribution importation and possession will be punished by a $150,000 fine and five years in federal prison for each weapon.
:bow2:
That oughta be a jobs program for the federal prison system, too. Great idea.

People really need to learn the difference between an assault rifle and semi automatic.
Assault rifles are machine guns and military weapons, aren't they? Which are already 99% illegal in this country. Yes, yes, you can own an antique machine gun after jumping through a million hoops, as one of our posters here likes to point out.

Semiautomatics were designed to mimic the military weapons, and they fire a lot of bullets way faster than any civilian needs.
Unless it is modified a semi automatic only fires as fast as one can pull the trigger.
I know. Are you talking about a bump stock?
My student was telling me something about a gun that would shoot a 5 bullet burst with one pull of the trigger, but he doesn't really know much about guns. He doesn't even own one.
That’s one way but there are videos on YouTube showing how to covert a semi automatic to a fully automatic. The reality is anything that is manufactured can be modified to do things beyond its original design.
Do you think the shooter in Sutherland had done that? Witnesses said the shots were coming very fast. My understanding is that with a semiautomatic rifle, you still have to pull the trigger to shoot each round. That's a lot of really fast finger pulling for a very long time. Makes me wonder how they do it that fast for that long. Lots of practice, like the Admiral? Or a modification of some kind?

Forum List

Back