3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Of course people get killed in the U.K. No law is a panacea. No law PREVENTS all crime. Stop making the perfect the enemy of the pragmatic.
The pragmatic would be to enforce the gun laws we already have with harsh sentencing and no parole not blaming all gun owners for the actions of fucking criminals.

Commit any crime while in possession of a firearm even if that fire arm was never drawn automatic 25 years no parole

Commit any crime and draw a firearm during the commission of that crime even if the gun is not fired 35 years no parole

Commit any crime and fire a gun during the commission of that crime and no one gets injured or killed 50 years no parole

Commit a crime and injure or kill with a firearm during the commission of that crime LIFE no parole

That is gun control
And the men's tally frazzled take all that into account right up to the point they pull the trigger.

What puts the "mass" in "mass shooting"? The weapon.

In China and Japan they have mass slashings with knives. Did they ban knives?
Question A: what was the knife designed to do?

Question B: what is the semi-automatic firing system designed to do.

Quit looking for equivalence among kitchen implements and weapons designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

The knife is designed to cut, which is what it was used for.

The semi-automatic firing system is to reduce reloading time.

How many of those rifles kill people in a given year?

None.

Here we go. Guns don't kill people, people do.

Therefore we should allow people who want to kill people have the fastest, most deadly, weapons with reduced loading time.

Good thinking, Spot

And the men's tally frazzled take all that into account right up to the point they pull the trigger.

Quit looking for equivalence among kitchen implements and weapons designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

None.
You do realize that they have been used at least three time in high profile killings since Labor Day, Right?

If my position was as untenable as yours, I might be tempted to try denial too. But my cons I would not allow that.

You do realize that our right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution and none of your pathetic mental meanderings is likely to change that anytime in yours or my lifetimes.

I see you couldn't manage to spell "conscience" either?

Since when is bearing arms the right to own every single gun known to man?

The USSC said it doesn't.

The fsct is that if all your guns were taken & I handed you a single shot 22 rifle, you would be bearing arms.

So shove this fake Constitution excuse up your ass,
'
How about we reduce the number of innocent people, including children, being slaughtered instead of playing your sick, ignorant , childish games.

The pragmatic would be to enforce the gun laws we already have with harsh sentencing and no parole not blaming all gun owners for the actions of fucking criminals.

Commit any crime while in possession of a firearm even if that fire arm was never drawn automatic 25 years no parole

Commit any crime and draw a firearm during the commission of that crime even if the gun is not fired 35 years no parole

Commit any crime and fire a gun during the commission of that crime and no one gets injured or killed 50 years no parole

Commit a crime and injure or kill with a firearm during the commission of that crime LIFE no parole

That is gun control

None.

Therefore we should allow people who want to kill people have the fastest, most deadly, weapons with reduced loading time.

Good thinking, Spot

If you were the one standing outside that church in Texas, hearing people die inside that building, wouldn't you want to have a weapon equal to what the the shooter had?

Of course not, you piece of crap gun grabbers are too much of a coward and would just call 911 and hide, listening as more innocent men, women, and children were massacred.

I'll bet you would be so proud of yourself!

That is gun control

None.

Good thinking, Spot

Well if people weren’t so fat and lazy they would be harder to shoot now wouldn’t they?

None.

Good thinking, Spot

If you were the one standing outside that church in Texas, hearing people die inside that building, wouldn't you want to have a weapon equal to what the the shooter had?

Of course not, you piece of crap gun grabbers are too much of a coward and would just call 911 and hide, listening as more innocent men, women, and children were massacred.

I'll bet you would be so proud of yourself!

well put

None.
You do realize that they have been used at least three time in high profile killings since Labor Day, Right?

If my position was as untenable as yours, I might be tempted to try denial too. But my cons I would not allow that.

You do realize that our right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution and none of your pathetic mental meanderings is likely to change that anytime in yours or my lifetimes.

I see you couldn't manage to spell "conscience" either?

Since when is bearing arms the right to own every single gun known to man?

The USSC said it doesn't.

The fsct is that if all your guns were taken & I handed you a single shot 22 rifle, you would be bearing arms.

So shove this fake Constitution excuse up your ass,
'
How about we reduce the number of innocent people, including children, being slaughtered instead of playing your sick, ignorant , childish games.

In Texas, innocent people were saved because a neighbor had a weapon. In Las Vegas, innocent people were saved when armed police responded to the hotel room.

Your pathetic arguments for violating my rights are beyond stupid.

So no one gets killed with a gun in the UK?
Of course people get killed in the U.K. No law is a panacea. No law PREVENTS all crime. Stop making the perfect the enemy of the pragmatic.

That is gun control

All a rifle is designed to do is to propel a projectile at a target.

Yeah ... Bring a single shot .22 when you come to take the firearms I own ... You probably won't be all that excited about how that trade works out for ya.

That is gun control

...in varying degrees of rapidity and accuracy. And all too often, that target is human flesh and blood.

That is gun control

...in varying degrees of rapidity and accuracy. And all too often, that target is human flesh and blood.

You really should consider what you write. If you are an idiot, why advertise it?

Do you think you are the first mental midget to come up with these lame arguments?

You and your moronic cohorts trot these pathetic excuses out every time there is a shooting.

Then we spend hundreds of posts back and forth proving that 72 is not only a good temp, it would be an improvement in most liberal's IQs.

Why don't you just state for the record that you are a blithering idiot and be done with it? It will waste time and electrons, and the result will still be the same. You will still be stupid!

Last edited:

Are you upset you cannot do anything about it ... :dunno:

Perhaps you should call your Representatives and see what they can do.
They will probably tell you they would rather get re-elected.

That is gun control

Target choice is up to the person not the gun.

The purpose of any tool be it a firearm or a rock tied to a stick is determined by the user of that tool.

For example my shotguns have 3 purposes which I determine.
1 Skeet shooting
2 the occasional pheasant hunt
3 defense of home and property

you may notice that killing people isn't on the list

You really should consider what you write. If you are an idiot, why advertise it?

Do you think you are the first mental midget to come up with these lame arguments?

You and your moronic cohorts trot these pathetic excuses out every time there is a shooting.

Then we spend hundreds of posts back and forth proving that 72 is not only a good temp, it would be an improvement in most liberal's IQs.

Why don't you just state for the record that you are a blithering idiot and be done with it? It will same time, electrons, and the result will still be the same. You will still be stupid!
As if demeaning me bolsters an argument that is, essentially guns make life safer without qualification.

The purpose of any tool be it a firearm or a rock tied to a stick is determined by the user of that tool.

1 Skeet shooting

Can the same be said in every instance?

I don't want you to be deprived of the shooting sports. I want the assault weapons off the streets.

No. I, and every reasonable mature citizen am upset that assault weapons are available to anyone with a credit card.

1 Skeet shooting

Can the same be said in every instance?

I don't want you to be deprived of the shooting sports. I want the assault weapons off the streets.

A semiautomatic rifle is NOT an assault weapon.

you want to hold everyone who happens to own a semiautomatic rifle responsible for crimes committed by other people.

Why don't you just state for the record that you are a blithering idiot and be done with it? It will same time, electrons, and the result will still be the same. You will still be stupid!
As if demeaning me bolsters an argument that is, essentially guns make life safer without qualification.

Try that sentence again in English. It was just another in your long line of failures.

No. I, and every reasonable mature citizen am upset that assault weapons are available to anyone with a credit card.

You say you aren't upset ... And then say that you are ... o_O

I simply suggested you might want to contact your Representatives in Congress.
If you want to suggest they aren't reasonable and mature citizens ... I am certainly not going to disagree with that.

See! There you go again! Assault weapons are NOT available to anyone with a credit card. Here we have yet another illustration of how stupid you are!

Take your credit card and go to your local gun store and tell them you want to buy an assault weapon. They will likely laugh at you!

If you could read ... The Admiral pretty much suggested you do a pretty good job of demeaning yourself ... o_O

It's those pesky little nuances that seem to trip folks like you up.
An excellent reason people like you aren't allowed anywhere near legislation.

Forum List

Back