3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

It is reported that Gregory McMichael had investigated Arbery previously. I bet you he had him on his radar.
Who reported that?

Your knowledge of this case is on the same par as in the Zimmerman case.....severely lacking.
Arbury was not committing a crime on the day he died. So his death was the crime.
It does not change the fact that he was a criminal and he was persued because he was a criminal.

And, a jury will decide if his death was a crime.

I explained all that before Scooter. He was the suspect in one burglary. And the suspect because who else could it be but the black guy.
It is reported that Gregory McMichael had investigated Arbery previously. I bet you he had him on his radar.

Yes......that is one reason he was able to i.d. him so quickly as he hauled ass down the road after the police was called on him for trespassing.

Another being he had been shown the video showing Ahmaud in the house under construction.

Arbury was not committing a crime on the day he died. So his death was the crime.
It does not change the fact that he was a criminal and he was persued because he was a criminal.

Gregory McMichael had previously investigated Arbery. Considering all the problems McMichael had with his law enforcement gig, he may very well have been unconstitutionally profiling him and/or had a beef with him.

None of that however is legal grounds for what these three racists did that day. And yeah using a racial epitaph is proof that one is a racist because people who are not, NEVER use them.

Your imagination has not diminished since the zimmerman case .....obviously

Gregory McMichael had previously investigated Arbery. Considering all the problems McMichael had with his law enforcement gig, he may very well have been unconstitutionally profiling him and/or had a beef with him.

None of that however is legal grounds for what these three racists did that day. And yeah using a racial epitaph is proof that one is a racist because people who are not, NEVER use them.

Racism is not illegal....most folks are....especially Negroes.

Irregardless what would you do if you were holding a shot gun and some white dude tried to take it away from you?

Yeah. The Jury is gonna see all the evidence and hear how these boys broke Georgia Law and find them innocent. Right.
Well ... the Jury will see all the evidence .... that part you got right.

And the evidence sinks those three boys. The Jury will find them guilty. They’ll sentence Travis to life without parole. Daddy to Life. And Roddy to 20 Years. Then they’ll head over to start their Federal Trial.

Wow with that kind of prophetic power you should go to Vegas and make a killing on the Roulette table bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What was your prediction in the Zimmmerman case?

Irregardless of your claimed ability to discern the future you are dishonest.

The video of the killing of Ahmaud is the litmus test for this case.....anyone who cannot accurately analyze the video is either extremely stupid or dishonest or some combination thereof......since you failed to do so....on ignore you go....I have no tolerance for stupidity and 0 tolerance for dishonesty. buhbyebye.

I sincerely hope that they are able to get a conviction and that people's eyes are finally open to what's been happening all around them, even if they were unable of it.​
April 28, 2021, 2:32 PM PDT / Updated April 28, 2021, 4:08 PM PDT​
By Tim Fitzsimons​
Three Georgia men previously charged in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury and charged with hate crimes and attempted kidnapping.​
Ahmaud Arbery.
Ahmaud Arbery. Courtesy of Family
Arbery was jogging in Brunswick, Georgia, when Travis McMichael, 35, and his father, Gregory McMichael, 65, pursued him in their truck and shot him dead on Feb. 23, 2020.​
William "Roddie" Bryan, 51, who was driving behind them in a separate truck, filmed the shooting.​
Later, Gregory McMichael, a retired police officer, leaked the video because he wanted "the public to know the truth," his attorney said in 2020.
The Department of Justice alleged on Wednesday that the men confronted Arbery "because of his race."​
The incident sparked outrage and spurred an international movement to draw attention to racism against Black runners, NBC News reported.
Travis and Gregory were also each charged with "carrying, and brandishing—and in Travis’s case, discharging—a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence," the DOJ said in a press release.​
Gregory and Travis, father and son, were previously each charged with murder in May 2020 for the death of Arbery.​
Oh, they'll get a conviction on something. I don't know why the Feds got involved; the Georgia state police seem to have it in hand.

The Feds got involved because Georgia doesn't have a hate crimes law, and they really wanted to charge a hate crime.

Why are negroes so rarely charged with hate crimes though they commit more of them than any other race in a disproportionate fashion.......usually against Jews or Chinese.

I think the main thing we can learn from this is that, if you have a construction site near a certain demographic makeup, you need to either hire security or have a secure fence around it. Otherwise, "joggers" may decide to borrow a few things.

I think too much attention is being given to the trespassing aspect of this case....though it is what got the McMicharls involved as in Gregory McMichals a former policeman and investigator had been deputized to handle such problems in the neighborhood since he lived there and stuff had been stolen from his son's truck.

The critical part of this case to me and though I have never practiced law(I did go to Law School in Atlanta) is the way Ahmaud Arbary brazenly attacked Travis McMichael even though he was holding a shotgun.

Some ask would anyone sane do such a thing?

Well we could all conjecture about that...but it is on record that Ahmaud had mental problems and a persecution complex which can be seen in the various videos of his previous encounters with the police.....the enhanced glorious photo of ahmaud circulated by the media does not show the real Amaud....a convicted thief.
This much is certain -- if Ahmaud was white, we'd never have heard of him, and no one would care that he got shot.

The story just has the right racial optics to manipulate the masses.

No if Ahmaud were white they would have never bothered him in the first place, notice that they didn't chase any of the white trespassers on the property. Why is that?

They chased Ahmaud for 2 reasons....Gregory McMichales got a call that there was a trespasser in the housr being built whilst he was out in front yard working on his boat and immediately after the call he sees Ahmaud hauling ass down the street...he recognized him from the security cam video and had dealt with him back when he was a cop and thus knew of his criminal history.....that is why they grabbed their guns.

Thus that is why you are full of shit. Did Gregory McMichaels witness Ahmaud committing a crime?

When did he see security cam video of him and who did he receive it from?

So in a split instance he remembered him from years ago, only a fool would buy that weak ass defense.

unlike low I.Q. Africans whites usually have good memories.

All the material on the security cams has been documented and some of them posted on here that showed Ahmaud wandering around the house in the middle of the night looking like he was in a trance......very bizzare....probably doped up or maybe that is the way people with mental issues look. BTW none of them show him drinking water.

I have heard it said some negroes like to go on white peoples property and masturbate.....dont know if that is true....did you ever do anything like that?

Jimi Hendrix the famous black guitarist was kicked out of the Army for masturbating in public.

Funny how you never mention the white folks on those security cameras that were trespassing, why is that Green Hornet? If they are white it is not trespassing, right? What was the white couple doing on his property after dark?
hehheh I don't know what any of them were doing including ahmaud....I never said I did....all we can do regarding that is to speculate.

Yet stuff had been stolen and Ahmaud was a thief and had served time for it......thieves rarely change their spots.

The white folks are unknown and have nothing to do with the case under discussion as far as I know....thus they are irrelevant to this discussion. duh

The homeowner said nothing had been stolen, so where are you coming up with stuff being stolen from? When did Ahmaud serve time? Post that for us all please.

The white folks are unknown because the racist didn't care to confront any of them.

He only said that after all the publicity kicked in....which he wanted no part of ....can hardly blame him for that.....why do you think he installed cameras....why do you think the police dept. deputized Gregory to handle all the complaints?????

You can look it up ....it has been posted....I am not going back over ploughed ground....ahmaud was sentenced to 5 yrs.

While you are at it research his mental history....which probably had a lot of influence regarding the bad decisions he made that day and look at the videos of other confrontations he had with police....he was very aggressive and beligerent....they tried to taze him but it malfunctioned. He is a prime example of why so many young blacks get shot by the police.....they will not listen and they have no respect for the police.

The MacMichaels were never notified about white people being on the property under question....either they had some reason to be there or no one noticed them....Ahmaud had been there several times but was noticed only once....that is when Grergory got the call to check it out.
This is how one article described Gregory McMichael
Gregory McMichael was a former police detective.​
He also worked as an investigator for the local district attorney for years and had retired in 2019.​
Mr McMichael had previously been involved in an investigation of Mr Arbery, according to a letter written by Mr Barnhill, the second prosecutor to recuse.

Here's what another one revealed

Gregory McMichael, the former Georgia police detective charged in the fatal shooting of 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery, was stripped of his law-enforcement certification last February after failing to complete required use-of-force courses, records state.
Records first obtained by The Washington Post show that McMichael, 64, lost his power to arrest after repeatedly failing to complete required training sessions—even after a 2014 warning that he had not finished mandatory force and firearms courses.​
During his 37-year career in law enforcement, McMichael was stripped of his law-enforcement powers twice: Once in January 2006 after an undisclosed infraction and again in February 2019 after the Georgia Peace Officer Stands and Training Council (POST) suspended him for “failure to maintain training for the year.”​
In all, McMichael had fallen short in various types of training hours in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010—and did not complete the mandatory use-of-force and firearms training for at least three of those years, the documents from the Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office state.​
“This situation has been a great embarrassment to me and to Investigator McMichael,” Brunswick District Attorney Jackie Johnson wrote in a June 2014 letter to the Georgia POST director. “It has negatively impacted my office, and I have taken measures to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Please accept my sincere apology.”​

oh he such a bad man.....such a evil white man. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

I sincerely hope that they are able to get a conviction and that people's eyes are finally open to what's been happening all around them, even if they were unable of it.​
By Tim Fitzsimons​
Three Georgia men previously charged in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury and charged with hate crimes and attempted kidnapping.​
Ahmaud Arbery.
Arbery was jogging in Brunswick, Georgia, when Travis McMichael, 35, and his father, Gregory McMichael, 65, pursued him in their truck and shot him dead on Feb. 23, 2020.​
William "Roddie" Bryan, 51, who was driving behind them in a separate truck, filmed the shooting.​
Later, Gregory McMichael, a retired police officer, leaked the video because he wanted "the public to know the truth," his attorney said in 2020.
The Department of Justice alleged on Wednesday that the men confronted Arbery "because of his race."​
The incident sparked outrage and spurred an international movement to draw attention to racism against Black runners, NBC News reported.
Travis and Gregory were also each charged with "carrying, and brandishing—and in Travis’s case, discharging—a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence," the DOJ said in a press release.​
Gregory and Travis, father and son, were previously each charged with murder in May 2020 for the death of Arbery.​
Oh, they'll get a conviction on something. I don't know why the Feds got involved; the Georgia state police seem to have it in hand.

The Feds got involved because Georgia doesn't have a hate crimes law, and they really wanted to charge a hate crime.

one of the few times I have seen you be right......regarding anything.

Who reported that?
The media apparently got a hold of a letter one of the prosecutors submitted explaining why they had to recuse themself from the case, I believe this was the second one which declined to prosecute before of ties to the shooters as well as the victim. The McMichaels got away with this for several months until the video that Roddy shot was released which is interesting since he's now one of the defendants in the case.
A suspect in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous investigation of him, recused prosecutor says

Racism is not illegal....most folks are....especially Negroes.

Irregardless what would you do if you were holding a shot gun and some white dude tried to take it away from you?
Where did you see me say it was illegal in this instance. Targeting a person due to their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. is an enhancement to the crime as it speaks to their motivation for having committed it.

Are you seriously going to claim that your idols aren't racist, even when they refer to black people using racial slurs? You have a explanation for why people do that if they're not racist?

Who reported that?

Your knowledge of this case is on the same par as in the Zimmerman case.....severely lacking.

I explained all that before Scooter. He was the suspect in one burglary. And the suspect because who else could it be but the black guy.

Yes......that is one reason he was able to i.d. him so quickly as he hauled ass down the road after the police was called on him for trespassing.

Another being he had been shown the video showing Ahmaud in the house under construction.
Do you have a Florida concealed carry permit?

Yeah. The Jury is gonna see all the evidence and hear how these boys broke Georgia Law and find them innocent. Right.

And the evidence sinks those three boys. The Jury will find them guilty. They’ll sentence Travis to life without parole. Daddy to Life. And Roddy to 20 Years. Then they’ll head over to start their Federal Trial.

Wow with that kind of prophetic power you should go to Vegas and make a killing on the Roulette table bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The video of the killing of Ahmaud is the litmus test for this case.....anyone who cannot accurately analyze the video is either extremely stupid or dishonest or some combination thereof......since you failed to do so....on ignore you go....I have no tolerance for stupidity and 0 tolerance for dishonesty. buhbyebye.
And what did the injustice of the Zimmerman verdict get us? The Black Lives Matter movement which so many people are constantly complaining about.

I think the main thing we can learn from this is that, if you have a construction site near a certain demographic makeup, you need to either hire security or have a secure fence around it. Otherwise, "joggers" may decide to borrow a few things.

I think too much attention is being given to the trespassing aspect of this case....though it is what got the McMicharls involved as in Gregory McMichals a former policeman and investigator had been deputized to handle such problems in the neighborhood since he lived there and stuff had been stolen from his son's truck.

The critical part of this case to me and though I have never practiced law(I did go to Law School in Atlanta) is the way Ahmaud Arbary brazenly attacked Travis McMichael even though he was holding a shotgun.

Well we could all conjecture about that...but it is on record that Ahmaud had mental problems and a persecution complex which can be seen in the various videos of his previous encounters with the police.....the enhanced glorious photo of ahmaud circulated by the media does not show the real Amaud....a convicted thief.
This much is certain -- if Ahmaud was white, we'd never have heard of him, and no one would care that he got shot.

No if Ahmaud were white they would have never bothered him in the first place, notice that they didn't chase any of the white trespassers on the property. Why is that?

They chased Ahmaud for 2 reasons....Gregory McMichales got a call that there was a trespasser in the housr being built whilst he was out in front yard working on his boat and immediately after the call he sees Ahmaud hauling ass down the street...he recognized him from the security cam video and had dealt with him back when he was a cop and thus knew of his criminal history.....that is why they grabbed their guns.

Thus that is why you are full of shit. Did Gregory McMichaels witness Ahmaud committing a crime?

So in a split instance he remembered him from years ago, only a fool would buy that weak ass defense.

All the material on the security cams has been documented and some of them posted on here that showed Ahmaud wandering around the house in the middle of the night looking like he was in a trance......very bizzare....probably doped up or maybe that is the way people with mental issues look. BTW none of them show him drinking water.

I have heard it said some negroes like to go on white peoples property and masturbate.....dont know if that is true....did you ever do anything like that?

Jimi Hendrix the famous black guitarist was kicked out of the Army for masturbating in public.

Funny how you never mention the white folks on those security cameras that were trespassing, why is that Green Hornet? If they are white it is not trespassing, right? What was the white couple doing on his property after dark?
hehheh I don't know what any of them were doing including ahmaud....I never said I did....all we can do regarding that is to speculate.

Yet stuff had been stolen and Ahmaud was a thief and had served time for it......thieves rarely change their spots.

The white folks are unknown and have nothing to do with the case under discussion as far as I know....thus they are irrelevant to this discussion. duh

The homeowner said nothing had been stolen, so where are you coming up with stuff being stolen from? When did Ahmaud serve time? Post that for us all please.

The white folks are unknown because the racist didn't care to confront any of them.

He only said that after all the publicity kicked in....which he wanted no part of ....can hardly blame him for that.....why do you think he installed cameras....why do you think the police dept. deputized Gregory to handle all the complaints?????

You can look it up ....it has been posted....I am not going back over ploughed ground....ahmaud was sentenced to 5 yrs.

While you are at it research his mental history....which probably had a lot of influence regarding the bad decisions he made that day and look at the videos of other confrontations he had with police....he was very aggressive and beligerent....they tried to taze him but it malfunctioned. He is a prime example of why so many young blacks get shot by the police.....they will not listen and they have no respect for the police.

The MacMichaels were never notified about white people being on the property under question....either they had some reason to be there or no one noticed them....Ahmaud had been there several times but was noticed only once....that is when Grergory got the call to check it out.
He also worked as an investigator for the local district attorney for years and had retired in 2019.​
Mr McMichael had previously been involved in an investigation of Mr Arbery, according to a letter written by Mr Barnhill, the second prosecutor to recuse.

Gregory McMichael, the former Georgia police detective charged in the fatal shooting of 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery, was stripped of his law-enforcement certification last February after failing to complete required use-of-force courses, records state.
Records first obtained by The Washington Post show that McMichael, 64, lost his power to arrest after repeatedly failing to complete required training sessions—even after a 2014 warning that he had not finished mandatory force and firearms courses.​
During his 37-year career in law enforcement, McMichael was stripped of his law-enforcement powers twice: Once in January 2006 after an undisclosed infraction and again in February 2019 after the Georgia Peace Officer Stands and Training Council (POST) suspended him for “failure to maintain training for the year.”​
In all, McMichael had fallen short in various types of training hours in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010—and did not complete the mandatory use-of-force and firearms training for at least three of those years, the documents from the Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office state.​
“This situation has been a great embarrassment to me and to Investigator McMichael,” Brunswick District Attorney Jackie Johnson wrote in a June 2014 letter to the Georgia POST director. “It has negatively impacted my office, and I have taken measures to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Please accept my sincere apology.”​

You're so easy. You were constantly talking him up as if he were some shining hero taking down the violent "criminal" Arbery when in actuality his hands are not clean at all as more and more evidence comes to light.

By Tim Fitzsimons​
Ahmaud Arbery.

She's right at least 10 times more frequently than you have ever been.

So I evaluated the video wrong. Odd. The State of Georgia evaluated it the same way. The Grand Jury. The Judge. Oh and let’s not forget the actual lawyers I keep quoting who keep explaining it.

But everyone else is wrong. Only you are right. All those attorneys who defend people charged with crimes for a living don’t know what they are taking about. Some idiot who has never driven by a law school knows the law and what it says.

At this point you remind me of the Onion skit about the guy who refused to believe he had cancer.

As for my predictions? Ok. I was right about the parking lot shooter in Florida. He was convicted. I was right about Chauvin. He was convicted. I was right about the Bundy’s when the Government was caught lying. Charges dismissed.

I said the Zimmerman trial was a coin toss. And eventually the moron would end up either in prison for another charge or dead. I honestly gave a slight advantage to the state. But not much of an advantage.

I was right on the Texas Cop who walked into the wrong apartment and killed the guy.

I’ve been wrong. I thought the cop who shot the blond woman, forget both their names, would be convicted. He wasn’t. I figured they would never charge the cop who shot John Geer. They indicted and convicted him.

So I have been wrong before. But less often than I’ve been right. The reason is I make evaluations based upon what the experts are saying. It by the way is how I knew we would get hit by a hurricane days before it reached us. I listen to the experts and apply my own ideals. It prevents me from being wrong a lot more often.

The problem with you is you want to pretend the entire episode is just the video. Common sense would tell you that is an erroneous way to proceed. Basic logic would tell you that is not the entire episode.

But you refuse to deal in reality. So put me on ignore. I learned a long time ago that children do that. It is the technological equivalent of plugging your ears and going la la la to keep from hearing what you don’t want to.

The media apparently got a hold of a letter one of the prosecutors submitted explaining why they had to recuse themself from the case, I believe this was the second one which declined to prosecute before of ties to the shooters as well as the victim. The McMichaels got away with this for several months until the video that Roddy shot was released which is interesting since he's now one of the defendants in the case.
A suspect in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous investigation of him, recused prosecutor says
Thanks for the info ....

And what did the injustice of the Zimmerman verdict get us? The Black Lives Matter movement which so many people are constantly complaining about.
There was no "injustice" in the Zimmerman verdict.

Or any other of the case Black LIES Matter publicizes.

So I evaluated the video wrong. Odd. The State of Georgia evaluated it the same way. The Grand Jury. The Judge. Oh and let’s not forget the actual lawyers I keep quoting who keep explaining it.

But everyone else is wrong. Only you are right. All those attorneys who defend people charged with crimes for a living don’t know what they are taking about. Some idiot who has never driven by a law school knows the law and what it says.

At this point you remind me of the Onion skit about the guy who refused to believe he had cancer.

As for my predictions? Ok. I was right about the parking lot shooter in Florida. He was convicted. I was right about Chauvin. He was convicted. I was right about the Bundy’s when the Government was caught lying. Charges dismissed.

I said the Zimmerman trial was a coin toss. And eventually the moron would end up either in prison for another charge or dead. I honestly gave a slight advantage to the state. But not much of an advantage.

I was right on the Texas Cop who walked into the wrong apartment and killed the guy.

I’ve been wrong. I thought the cop who shot the blond woman, forget both their names, would be convicted. He wasn’t. I figured they would never charge the cop who shot John Geer. They indicted and convicted him.

So I have been wrong before. But less often than I’ve been right. The reason is I make evaluations based upon what the experts are saying. It by the way is how I knew we would get hit by a hurricane days before it reached us. I listen to the experts and apply my own ideals. It prevents me from being wrong a lot more often.

The problem with you is you want to pretend the entire episode is just the video. Common sense would tell you that is an erroneous way to proceed. Basic logic would tell you that is not the entire episode.

But you refuse to deal in reality. So put me on ignore. I learned a long time ago that children do that. It is the technological equivalent of plugging your ears and going la la la to keep from hearing what you don’t want to.

Youn were wrong about the Zimmerman case ....

And, you may be wrong about this one too.

You cannot attack a man .... and when he shoots you claim it was murder.

You're so easy. You were constantly talking him up as if he were some shining hero taking down the violent "criminal" Arbery when in actuality his hands are not clean at all as more and more evidence comes to light.

bwaaaaaaaaaa Well at least you gave me a good laugh.....lookie here sweet cheeks Gregory was not the one who shot the cwazy future astrawnot...dat be Travis his son who was forced to defend his life.

Now if you can come up with some real dirt on Gregory you might redeem your credibility which is currently in the basement.

Telling us he didnt complete his firearms training simply shows you are desperate.

What about dat question I axed you? What would you do if you were holding a shotgun and some white duded tried to take it away from you?

By Tim Fitzsimons​
Ahmaud Arbery.

She's right at least 10 times more frequently than you have ever been.

O.K. i got it.....all you NigNogs hang together.

Forum List

Back