3 Minneapolis police officers testified after the BLM riots that Gov. Tim Walz told law enforcement to "give it up" when the city was burning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Democrats want to do to the entire country.

Wow...the governor was giving orders to the city police department. One would figure that would make news...somewhere. But of course, it didn’t. Because it never happened.

What did happen was when a racist cop killed George Floyd, they put his ass in jail (not for long enough in my opinion).... I guess Walz should have gotten credit for that too....

Wow...the governor was giving orders to the city police department. One would figure that would make news...somewhere. But of course, it didn’t. Because it never happened.

What did happen was when a racist cop killed George Floyd, they put his ass in jail (not for long enough in my opinion).... I guess Walz should have gotten credit for that too....
A coward is a coward. That is a tautology and Walz.

Strange how someone how spends zero time in the service and calls those that did “suckers” is brave--someone who spent 24 years in the reserves is now, suddenly a “coward”.

You guys are weird.

Candycorn must not be living on the same planet as the rest of us

3 police officers who were there testified that Walz sided with Black LIES Matter and let the city burn

Strange how someone how spends zero time in the service and calls those that did “suckers” is brave--someone who spent 24 years in the reserves is now, suddenly a “coward”.

You guys are weird.
Trump never tried to steal valor. That's disgusting.
A complete lying idiot is a complete lying idiot and that’s what you are.
No, nor am I a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back