3 minute video, who lies more and why ..

You prefer Hitlery, the lying harpy?
President Trump, Say it. President of the United States, Donald Trump. Donald Trump, President of the United States. President Trump. POTUS Trump..... :)

It's a fascinating phenomenon, isn't it?

I had a thread on this a while back and the Trumptards lost their shit over it.

Why Trump's Supporters Don't Care That He's Lying

indeed ..

Republicans signed a pledge on paper to never raise taxes .. Chump drones took a blood oath to lick the sweat off his nuts regardless how much he lies, or screws the country.

Trump to Larry King ..

I would never lie to the people.

There is no possible way anyone could put all of Hillary's lies in a three minute video...nor Obama's

Chump drones took a blood oath to lick the sweat off his nuts

You keep beating us to it.
The election is over. We did our civic duty by keeping another Clinton from moving into our house. Now we are going about our business, secure in the fact that Trump will do his job. You're the one that seems to be enamored with shweaty balls.......

CNN? The same people who said that Sean Hannity threatened Juan Williams with a gun?

That CNN?

:cuckoo:

the words are coming out of Trumps own mouth, CNN didnt make him lie .... shitstain.

no they came from your retarded media and libtard spies that need to be executed

see how damn dumb they are ?

Trump ON camera, his exact words coming out of his own mouth, and some block head RussianWinger claims that came from retarded media.

point made, case rested.

There is no possible way anyone could put all of Hillary's lies in a three minute video...nor Obama's

Im really getting tired of this.......... Why don't you make a list of Hillary lies ....... then I will make a list of Trump lies.
Then will compare our list who is the real liar. Fair enough?

the words are coming out of Trumps own mouth, CNN didnt make him lie .... shitstain.

no they came from your retarded media and libtard spies that need to be executed

see how damn dumb they are ?

Trump ON camera, his exact words coming out of his own mouth, and some block head RussianWinger claims that came from retarded media.

point made, case rested.

he can't hold a candle to that half breed coon bastard you voted for

"Guess who won"? How long are lefties going to continue with this fantasy? Another leftie calls a normal presidential election a "fascinating phenomenon". It's getting beyond freaking crazy out there in angry liberal land.

Im really getting tired of this.......... Why don't you make a list of Hillary lies ....... then I will make a list of Trump lies.

Hillary was handed the debate questions before the debate....her DNC has since confessed. Hillary never did. Lying bitch.
You would lose by the same beating Hillary took in November...a landslide.

Hillary was handed the debate questions before the debate....her DNC has since confessed. Hillary never did. Lying bitch.
You would lose by the same beating Hillary took in November...a landslide.

This has nothing to do with the list I asked. But I let you try again.

Forum List

Back