🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 More Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault

56388054.jpg

Imagine what would have happened to those women if they had come out with this information during the height of Cosby's popularity. They would have been tarred and feathered.

So nice for this to come along in time to divert liberals attention from the pain of having a probable felon as their probable (in their "minds") presidential stalking goat!

So nice for this to come along in time to divert liberals attention from the pain of having a probable felon as their probable (in their "minds") presidential stalking goat!
They're probably looking for a way to turn it into a perceived racial witch hunt to distract from their own crimes and hopefully rally their troops. They need a diversion.

Why not six more? Why not ten? The more that women "come out" recharacterizing their consensual sex with Cosby decades ago as "rape" the less I believe it.

I know, let's get 20 more women to say Cosby raped them, maybe even a few that weren't even born when he was a Mac Daddy. Let's make this even more of a circus.

See Bill what happens when you turn on your own people?

Just kidding, he's done a lot of good but that old fogey routine was played out

Why not six more? Why not ten? The more that women "come out" recharacterizing their consensual sex with Cosby decades ago as "rape" the less I believe it.

I know, let's get 20 more women to say Cosby raped them, maybe even a few that weren't even born when he was a Mac Daddy. Let's make this even more of a circus.
Yeah, being drugged and sexually assaulted when you're unconscious sound consensual, doesn't it?

You see these old women on the news and they look pretty ugly these days, right? What is amazing is how when they show their picture when they were younger, ALL of them were hot at the time when they were allegedly raped. How can that be a coincidence? ALL these liars just happened to be drop dead gorgeous when they were younger? Sorry, but super hot chicks are an exceptionally small portion of our population, and for such a large number to have the same story cant be coincidence. There is no fucking way a random group of women, none of which who know each other, all just happened to be hot when they were younger.

Yeah, being drugged and sexually assaulted when you're unconscious sound consensual, doesn't it?
In Realville, a man doesn't rape dozens of women without eventually being stopped. All these women wait for decades before coming forward because Gloria Allred is going after the family fortune? Your bullshit meter should be screaming at you.

Watch this, I'm going to make a prediction. A dozen more women are going to come forward, especially after the lawyers start tossing around sums for a settlement. This is Michael Jackson all over again.

So you're saying all these women were mud sharks

Why is it news that "three more women accuse Cosby of sexual abuse" when the media applauded Hillary for threatening the women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse?

In Realville, a man doesn't rape dozens of women without eventually being stopped. All these women wait for decades before coming forward because Gloria Allred is going after the family fortune? Your bullshit meter should be screaming at you.

Watch this, I'm going to make a prediction. A dozen more women are going to come forward, especially after the lawyers start tossing around sums for a settlement. This is Michael Jackson all over again.

None of these women have received any "settlements" from Cosby - and people in the business have known that Cosby was a sexual predator for decades.

Why is it so important to you to defend Cosby? You've basically said that nothing will convince you that he's guilty. Why?

I've seen you post on this in multiple threads.

Forum List

Back