3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

All of the African slaves were captured by black African tribes and sold to Europeans…..

Incorrect. I will skip the complexities of how whites would arm one warring side with guns in return for captives and other similar things not shown at stormfront So let's get to killing this piece of bs.

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and DavidRichardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.”29“By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had givenway to four million African Americans.”
-Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information , 389,000 slaves landed on the shoresof what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here.The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. Ifwe allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsiblefor approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 millionadditional slaves? Africans did not create them.

TEN TIMES MORE SLAVES WERE PRODUCED BY WHITE CONTROLLED SLAVE BREEDING "FARMS" THAN WERE SHIPPED OVER HERE BY AFRICANS!

The United states had to fight a Civil war against the democrats to eventually free the descendants of those slaves. Republicans freed the slaves in this country while the democrats actually started a war to keep blacks as slaves….

Incorrect. Northern Democrats fought for the Union. The Confederacy was a different country so American political parties were not part of the confederacy. Plus:

As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. The wanted to keep the union together. President Buchanan declared secession was a constitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union.

Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.

When Lincoln took over, he supported the Amendment.

“I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service ... holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable.”

Corwin felt that congress did not have the power to interfere with slavery in the states where slavery existed. Lincoln agreed, and that was the actual Republican Party policy.

History is documented. It is time to stop lying.

Let me fix your post.......

TEN TIMES MORE SLAVES WERE PRODUCED BY WHITE CONTROLLED SLAVE BREEDING "FARMS" THAN WERE SHIPPED OVER HERE BY AFRICANS!

TEN TIMES MORE SLAVES WERE PRODUCED BY DEMOCRAT Party CONTROLLED SLAVE BREEDING "FARMS" THAN WERE SHIPPED OVER HERE BY AFRICANS!

there....fixed that for you....

You vote for the democrat party, I do not.......

Evidently there is an HBU nearby and he had been staking the area out. He went for the university first, but was spotted then went on lockdown. He then went to the store.

Yes......the university was not a gun free zone because they had security with guns patrolling the area............

Evidently there is an HBU nearby and he had been staking the area out. He went for the university first, but was spotted then went on lockdown. He then went to the store.

Yes....he attacked a gun free zone......

Gun free zones draw these rare attacks......... places that allow concealed or open carry do not.

he Republicans simply govern according to basic principals of less government.....less government means not handing out or taking away favors based on race.
Whites are a race and the Republican party is about giving favors to whites.

Its Florida. There are no gun free zones.

Yes...there are....

And this is why I still debate with fascists like you....I learn a lot of new information on the gun Rights topic....

National Chains and their gun policies....Dollar General does not state what their policy is.......

Whites are a race and the Republican party is about giving favors to whites.

No, actually, since under President Reagan and Trump blacks made huge advances in economic and social standing...while under the democrat party, in the cities they control, blacks are trapped in monstrous schools, trapped in generational crime and poverty, their babies are murdered in democrat party abortion mills, and their children are the victims of violent murder at the rate of 10s of thousands every single year...

That is what the democrats do, not republicans.

In related news, governor #desaster demanded that news sources scrub any references to the shooters race to protect white feelings.
The racism, bigotry, and hate that DeSantis promotes contributes to these acts of racist rightwing violence against black Americans.

Yes....he attacked a gun free zone......

Gun free zones draw these rare attacks......... places that allow concealed or open carry do not.
There’s no such thing as a ‘gun-free’ zone – that’s a ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

Another ridiculous rightwing lie is ‘good guy with a gun’ – the wrongheaded notion that armed private citizens can stop mass shootings.

No, actually, since under President Reagan and Trump blacks made huge advances in economic and social standing...while under the democrat party, in the cities they control, blacks are trapped in monstrous schools, trapped in generational crime and poverty, their babies are murdered in democrat party abortion mills, and their children are the victims of violent murder at the rate of 10s of thousands every single year...

That is what the democrats do, not republicans.
Incorrect. I happen to be black and lived during those times. So I don't need to have some white idiot trying to explain to me what happened in the black community he has not stepped a foot in.

Who would have thought that there would be nazis in Desantis Florida ? I think you only have to look at their elected politicians to answer that.
Yup, this is leftist America where every time a black is killed by a white, Biden's weaponized DOJ has to step in. But, if a black kills a white, the FBI doesn't have to get involved.

Yup, this is leftist America where every time a black is killed by a white, Biden's weaponized DOJ has to step in. But, if a black kills a white, the FBI doesn't have to get involved.
The FBI shows up. They investigate. So hard for you to comprehend.

Sherri Onks, special agent in charge of the Jacksonville FBI office, said federal officials had opened a civil rights investigation and would pursue the incident as a hate crime.

Additional charges for the dead man?

Forum List

Back