3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

Well it isnt always racism is it ? The killer is a nazi with a manifesto. That is what we call "a clue".
I have the manifesto here to read in my hand.

It reads, "DeSantis and Tommy made me do it"

I had no idea you had something to do with this Tommy.

Did DeSantis make you do it?

Who would have thought that there would be nazis in Desantis Florida ? I think you only have to look at their elected politicians to answer that.

WHO would have thought... there would be Neo Nazi groups in Gavin Newsome's California? but there are.

See how meaningless your point is? you cant have your cake and eat it too. Blaming those peoples' murders on Ron Desantis is a low life move...and a lot of you here are taking it.

I have the manifesto here to read in my hand.

It reads, "DeSantis and Tommy made me do it"

I had no idea you had something to do with this Tommy.

Did DeSantis make you do it?
MAGAts lie like other people breath.

WHO would have thought... there would be Neo Nazi groups in Gavin Newsome's California? but there are.

See how meaningless your point is? you cant have your cake and eat it too. Blaming those peoples' murders on Ron Desantis is a low life move...and a lot of you here are taking it.

Ron DeSantisâs âSlavery Was a Good Thingâ Curriculum Weirdly Unpopular Among GOP Hopefuls

Not quite as crystal clear as you would make it out to be. Arguing the positive aspects of slavery (there are none) plays right into the hands of people like this.

Benefits of slavery is being taught in florida.

OH BS... it turns out that was a very small amount of text within volumnes of history text.. and the intention of it is nothing like its made out to be for political purposes. There were actually black professors who put that curriculum together you wan to tell me kids are taught to be racists from this? that the state of Florida has made a concerted effort to teach racism because theres a chapter in a history book that has a questionable interpretation.... none of you are being real

Yea, but they all came from DeSantis in Florida.

In fact, there was not Nazi or KKK types before DeSantis was born, so there is that.

:auiqs.jpg:

Ron DeSantisâs âSlavery Was a Good Thingâ Curriculum Weirdly Unpopular Among GOP Hopefuls

Not quite as crystal clear as you would make it out to be. Arguing the positive aspects of slavery (there are none) plays right into the hands of people like this.

it was just in one chapter of a history book... I dont believe the State of Florida is TEACHING RACISM... theres a big difference

1693149760920.png

The FBI could not save me in time. They are everywhere.

Why is the FBI involved in a triple homicide, with a dead shooter? Time to clean up, and collect their asset?

Yup, this is leftist America where every time a black is killed by a white, Biden's weaponized DOJ has to step in. But, if a black kills a white, the FBI doesn't have to get involved.
That's a lie. But the white racist must forever be a victim.

it was just in one chapter of a history book... I dont believe the State of Florida is TEACHING RACISM... theres a big difference
Teaching that slaves learned skills they parlayed later is teaching racism.

OH BS... it turns out that was a very small amount of text within volumnes of history text.. and the intention of it is nothing like its made out to be for political purposes. There were actually black professors who put that curriculum together you wan to tell me kids are taught to be racists from this? that the state of Florida has made a concerted effort to teach racism because theres a chapter in a history book that has a questionable interpretation.... none of you are being real
So if a black professor is appointed by a white governor to put together a curriculum based on a law that is designed to stop the teaching of history in a way that doesn't make white children feel bad or uncomfortable, that means the state is not teaching racism.

A black right winger was selected by DeSantis. He should have just used this guy

Last edited:
Teaching that slaves learned skills they parlayed later is teaching racism.

I remember the passage in the Bible.

Moses lead the people out of slavery but made sure to thank the King for teaching them to built his palaces

So if a black professor is appointed by a white governor to put together a curriculum based on a law that is designed to stop the teaching of history in a way that doesn't make white children feel bad or uncomfortable, that means the state is not teaching racism.
Your hate will eat you slowly. I like that...

Forum List

Back