3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

No one said it did, you idiot.......but this shooting was not done by a normal, law abiding gun owner......
That's just it, we are all human, every single one of us could snap at any given notice especially in today's social climate seems like everyone is highly agitated. That's the first sign you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

I'm an old man, I've had cancer twice. If it happens it happens. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and I'm not going to get worked up worrying about it either. You people are crazy and driving each other crazier so what's the use anymore.
Yet you're getting so worked up about other people owning guns. You're not as tough as you think you're actually a coward

I'm an old man, I've had cancer twice. If it happens it happens. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and I'm not going to get worked up worrying about it either. You people are crazy and driving each other crazier so what's the use anymore.
I'm sorry to hear about your health struggles, truly. I'm 62 myself and I don't go around in fear of being killed by a shooter. I carry because I try to have a chance should something like this occur in a public place where I happen to be. There's nothing crazy about wanting to be able to defend your own life or the lives of other innocents in such a situation.

This mass murder shooting by a white right wing radical has nothing to do with defending oneself.
Correct.

This isn’t about self-defense or the right to possess a gun – this is about the fact that there are those on the racist right so consumed by hate that they’ll seek out and murder Americans of color.

Cowards on the dishonest right will attempt to deflect from rightwing racism by trying to make this about guns.

Correct.

This isn’t about self-defense or the right to possess a gun – this is about the fact that there are those on the racist right so consumed by hate that they’ll seek out and murder Americans of color.

Cowards on the dishonest right will attempt to deflect from rightwing racism by trying to make this about guns.
I wonder if the shooter was a member on this board?

If you want to stop 95% of the gun murder in this country you will have to vote out every democrat party politician.......their policies of destroying the ability of local police to do their jobs, and their policies of releasing repeat gun offenders over and over again, are causing the deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men every single year.....and idiots like you don't care about those deaths....

The problem is concentrated in democrat party controlled cities ............and yet for some reason you don't care about that.
Playing the blame game doesn't work either. If you believe voting out all Democrats is an intelligent thing to do than you are insane. That would result in a Tolitarian government where no one has any rights or privileges.

Correct.

And there are left wing democrats who are so consumed with hate, and mentally ill with gender dysphoria, they will murder school children...then you assholes will refuse to release their manifestos....

Playing the blame game doesn't work either. If you believe voting out all Democrats is an intelligent thing to do than you are insane. That would result in a Tolitarian government where no one has any rights or privileges.

The democrats are the ones using the FBI, DOJ, IRS to go after their poitical enemies you dope.

Mean like the last few tranny shooters we've had?
Last few ? I only heard about the one. Keep making laws against them and it was likely to happen even more often.
I'm sure the rate of emotional instability is higher in trans people than regular people. So I guess we can expect more of this if they continue to be persecuted.

The problem isn’t the availability of guns – the problem is the racist right.

Wrong again doofus....

Of the 82 mass public shootings from January 1998 to May 2021, 9% have known or alleged ties to white supremacists, neo-Nazis, or anti-immigrant views. But many of those, such as the Buffalo murderer, are environmentalist authoritarians.

Another 9% of mass public shootings are carried out by people of middle eastern origin, despite them making up only 0.4% of the US population. Whites and Hispanics are underrepresented as a share of the population. Blacks, Asians, and American Indians commit these attacks at a slightly higher rate than their share of the population.

Seventy-one percent of mass public shooters have no identifiable political views.

Even violence against pro-life people and organizations this year has been over 22 times more frequent that violence against pro-choice groups.

The New York Times, like the Washington Post and other news outlets, is intent on construing any racist as a conservative, right-winger. But they aren’t. And if there’s any ideological cause that really is sparking violence, it’s environmental extremism.

Last few ? I only heard about the one. Keep making laws against them and it was likely to happen even more often.
I'm sure the rate of emotional instability is higher in trans people than regular people. So I guess we can expect more of this if they continue to be persecuted.
So let me see if I get this right

In your opinion shooting violence is justified if laws are passed against people dehumanizing them

And as I pointed out earlier white people are being demuanized more today than anyone else

Ergo you condone the violence today

You're sick

And btw there have been at least 4 since 2018

Forum List

Back