3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

So let me see if I get this right

In your opinion shooting violence is justified if laws are passed against people dehumanizing them

And as I pointed out earlier white people are being demuanized more today than anyone else

Ergo you condone the violence today

You're sick

And btw there have been at least 4 since 2018
What ? No , iI said basically if you back some one into a corner you can expect a bad reaction. NONE of that is acceptable in any way, shape or form. It's like people calling other people on a discussion board names, it's just not right

And there are left wing democrats who are so consumed with hate, and mentally ill with gender dysphoria, they will murder school children...then you assholes will refuse to release their manifestos....
The rightwing racist shooter had swastikas on his carbine – confirmation that he’s one of your fellow rightists.

What ? No , iI said basically if you back some one into a corner you can expect a bad reaction. NONE of that is acceptable in any way, shape or form. It's like people calling other people on a discussion board names, it's just not right
You literally said it in the post I responded to and now you're back tracking cause you got called out

You're a sick sick man

You literally said it in the post I responded to and now you're back tracking cause you got called out

You're a sick sick man
I do not believe your reading comprehension is very good. Reread what I said if you come to the same mistaken conclusion
I can't help you, no one can.

Last few ? I only heard about the one. Keep making laws against them and it was likely to happen even more often.
I'm sure the rate of emotional instability is higher in trans people than regular people. So I guess we can expect more of this if they continue to be persecuted.
You said this

You are acting like they don't have a whole month where ever corporation puts up a pride flag and kisses their ass. The resident even invited a bunch of trannies to the White House. You all aren't persecuted you literally are the establishment now

And you are making excuses condoning their violence while calling for straight white people to lose their rights

You are a sick individual and/or you should learn to choose your words better

Rightwing racism is the problem – it must be condemned and denounced by Americans opposed to the fear, racism, bigoty and hate practiced and advanced by conservatives.

The racism of the democrat party is vast and at the core of what the party is........Rightwing racism is a fallacy created by the democrats to hide their own racism.....racism that existed when the party was founded by two slave owners....

Like what? It appears to people reading this that you're becoming unhinged.
You're still crying

Boohoo

tenor (1).gif

Forum List

Back