3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville

No, he didn't, and lying about it this long after it's been debunked makes you a seriously craven A-hole.
These people are still going on about Russia and think Trump said drink bleach. You're dealing with complete moronic NPCs

Wow...you truly are stupid....

They are not "terrible" weapons.......and he could have easily murdered those people with a shotgun, revolver or hunting rifle...you doofus....

The gun does not determine how many are killed

Magazine capacity does not determine how many are killed......

The amount of time the killer has in a gun free zone before someone shoots at and stops them determines how many get killed

Nashville

AR-15 rifle 6 killed

A Rental Truck in Nice, France, in 5 minutes.....

86 killed, 450 wounded...more than any mass public shooting in the U.S.

Cumbria shooting in Britain...

...no semi-auto rifle...... Double barrel shotgun, bolt action rifle

13 killed, 11 injured....

Kerch, Russia

5 shot, pump action shotgun, not a rifle, no magazine

20 killed

Navy Yard shooting

5 shot, pump action shotgun,not a rifle, no magazine

12 killed

Santa Fe, High school shooting

No rifle, pump action shotgun, .38 caliber revolve
That's even worse, any weapon is a terrible weapon when it's in the wrong hands. Wake up already ! I saw on the news recent shootings the AR-15 is the weapon of choice. Why is this even available to the public. It's next thing to a machine gun - a weapon of war.

Not crazy people. Guns can kill , if private citizens are to be allowed to continue to own such weapons with tremendous firepower then they should be thoroughly vetted before allowing to do so. And no one under 21 should be allowed to own these terrible weapons. Hunting rifles, of course, are a completely different story.
You don't get to make that call, the founders of this nation already did and the right to keep and bare arms is INALIENABLE

You'd be real mad if someone said "aids is out of control so we are gonna limit how many partners gays can have"

That's even worse, any weapon is a terrible weapon when it's in the wrong hands. Wake up already ! I saw on the news recent shootings the AR-15 is the weapon of choice. Why is this even available to the public. It's next thing to a machine gun - a weapon of war.

It is only the weapon of choice in a tiny number of these shootings....handguns are the weapon most choose........and the AR-15 has been made popular by idiots like you lying about their lethality......but you know that because you want dead people, in particular, dead children because you get the most benefit from dead children.......

The AR-15 has never been a "weapon of war." The pump action shotgun, the bolt action rifle, are current "weapons of war," in service with all of our military branches...you dumb ass...

You don't get to make that call, the founders of this nation already did and the right to keep and bare arms is INALIENABLE

You'd be real mad if someone said "aids is out of control so we are gonna limit how many partners gays can have"
They made that cal in a different age, we need to change with the times. Voted make all the difference in the world.

They needed more guns at the Dollar General store.......you idiot. Had someone been armed, they likely could have prevented the attack.
The issue here isn’t so much the availability of guns or their regulation, but the fact that conservatives are once again wrong, that racism is alive and well in America, and that hateful, racist conservatives are willing to make a premeditated effort to murder Americans of color, regardless the means.

LOL ! Right, look up the statistics on gun ownership. You're twice as likely to be injured or murdered if you own a gun.
If that's your belief, you should definitely remain unarmed and gormless. Odds are, you'll never need one because your naive trust in gob-ment will protect you. I prefer to have something on hand with which to argue my case when some scumbag decides he wants to start killing people randomly and says it's my turn.

It is only the weapon of choice in a tiny number of these shootings....handguns are the weapon most choose........and the AR-15 has been made popular by idiots like you lying about their lethality......but you know that because you want dead people, in particular, dead children because you get the most benefit from dead children.......

The AR-15 has never been a "weapon of war." The pump action shotgun, the bolt action rifle, are current "weapons of war," in service with all of our military branches...you dumb ass...
You're right I don't know much about guns and I don't want to. All I do know is far too many people are being murdered and something has to be done to stop it. Since this problem is increasing and worsening. It is obvious we are going in the wrong direction.

Public health departments did fo that.

You're right I don't know much about guns and I don't want to. All I do know is far too many people are being murdered and something has to be done to stop it. Since this problem is increasing and worsening. It is obvious we are going in the wrong direction.

If you want to stop 95% of the gun murder in this country you will have to vote out every democrat party politician.......their policies of destroying the ability of local police to do their jobs, and their policies of releasing repeat gun offenders over and over again, are causing the deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men every single year.....and idiots like you don't care about those deaths....

The problem is concentrated in democrat party controlled cities ............and yet for some reason you don't care about that.

If that's your belief, you should definitely remain unarmed and gormless. Odds are, you'll never need one because your naive trust in gob-ment will protect you. I prefer to have something on hand with which to argue my case when some scumbag decides he wants to start killing people randomly and says it's my turn.
I'm an old man, I've had cancer twice. If it happens it happens. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and I'm not going to get worked up worrying about it either. You people are crazy and driving each other crazier so what's the use anymore.

The issue here isn’t so much the availability of guns or their regulation, but the fact that conservatives are once again wrong, that racism is alive and well in America, and that hateful, racist conservatives are willing to make a premeditated effort to murder Americans of color, regardless the means.
I'd say those "racist conservatives" are losing the killing competition quite badly. Your 13% rack up one HELL of a lot more bodies every year.

I'd say those "racist conservatives" are losing the killing competition quite badly. Your 13% rack up one HELL of a lot more bodies every year.

Actually, young black men are only 7% of the population but commit over 50% of all murders in the country.......their victims are primarily other young black males....but the democrats don't care about those dead black men....

Forum List

Back