3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
1050x591

ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) --
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

http://abc7.com/news/3-stabbed-at-kkk-rally-in-oc-including-1-with-flag-pole/1221868/

The KKK is so ....words fail.

What sens does it make for anyone trying to get equal rights before the law for whites to wrap themselves in the symbolism and regalia of one of the most viciously racist and abhorred movements in American history?

If someone could assplain that to me I would give a shit bout this nonsense.

The KKK is as relevant to modern white rights issues as the German Nazi party is to European immigration problems today; it isnt. Only opponents pull that old crap from a century ago to disgust the ignorant general public away from the current needful movement.

If the libtards and social Marxists didnt have the KKK or the neoNazis, they would have to invent them. Why should anyone think that the opposition is not sponsoring the KKK and the neoNazis anyway?

What is a KKK cell? It is 99 FBI informants and one fool who trusted them.

#BlackLivesMatter vs KKK throw down in LA!?? Shit....I'd pay to watch that one.

I'm torn between being sorry that counter protesters stole the KKK's right to rally, and....
Being very glad that these rats got their asses kicked.

Anaheim was an all white town in the 1950's. Now, it is mostly Hispanic. My best guess is that it was not the best place that they could have picked for their "peaceful rally".

1050x591

Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole

The Black man in this picture, I wonder what his intention is if he gets hold of American flag? Rip it up?

1050x591

The Black man in this picture, I wonder what his intention is if he gets hold of American flag? Rip it up?

I think neither is interested in the flag, but the flagpole... :)

I'm torn between being sorry that counter protesters stole the KKK's right to rally, and....
I'm pissed that the elites in this nation are getting their way.

What they have always wanted is to turn the people against each other to keep the attention focused off how they are destroying the economy, violating everyone's privacy, civil rights and liberties, and invading and starting wars.

What more important, this little tussle, of the fact that drones still illegally kill children overseas?

1050x591

And look at the veins on that dudes arms. That is called a ringer, lol.

I'm betting the KKK guys didnt bring one because they are trying to play the victims here.

1050x591

I'm betting the KKK guys didnt bring one because they are trying to play the victims here.

Ya, I dont see this ending well for the KKK dude

ac75283f16dbfd4eb0a1dd2be640dada.jpg

What they have always wanted is to turn the people against each other to keep the attention focused off how they are destroying the economy, violating everyone's privacy, civil rights and liberties, and invading and starting wars.

What more important, this little tussle, of the fact that drones still illegally kill children overseas?

The KKK and Latinos get into a street fight, and the "elites of the country" are to be blamed?

OoooooooKAY!

Well Jim, you win:

monte-cristo-petit.jpg

Of course you're correct, this is why MSM Propaganda does their thing, because the so-called "Elites" don't want people knowing what really is happening. So you get mixture of Celebrity crap and stories designed to deflect attention from what The Man Behind The Curtain is doing.

They must love Black Lives Matter, the ultimate deliberate race-baiting organisation, BLM is SO good at this, I wouldn't be surprised if the ACLU/ADL/SPLC hasn't actually colluded with the NAACP and Obama-Loretta Lynch-Valerie Jarrett to CREATE BLM with the intention of starting the Race War that Obama apparently wants.

1050x591

Or maybe he was trying to remove the flag pole from the wound where he had been stabbed.....or did you read that part of the story?

Whether you share different perspectives in this matter or not, it doesn't justify violence. Black lives matters protestors setup demonstrations and aren't attacked for it. White lives matter demonstrations faces deadly attacks and there is no outrage about that?

1050x591

Yes those are some veins :eek-52:

Whether you share different perspectives in this matter or not, it doesn't justify violence. Black lives matters protestors setup demonstrations and aren't attacked for it. White lives matter demonstrations faces deadly attacks and there is no outrage about that?

What "White Lives Matter" are you talking about? This is KKK.....

I think he means, if White People attempt to say something like White Lives Matter, then we're called "racist", but of course Black Lives Matter like Blacks in general are NEVER racist are they :rolleyes-41:

As far as I'm aware, this demonstration was setup in response to black lives matters demonstrations. I know KKK members hosted it, but that was the theme of the demonstration. I don't care about the KKK, but why are liberals here justifying violence against them? Why the double standard?

I think he means, if White People attempt to say something like White Lives Matter, then we're called "racist", but of course Black Lives Matter like Blacks in general are NEVER racist are they :rolleyes-41:

There is open anti-white rhetoric among black lives matters base. Not all of them, but a lot of them. And that amounts to a form of racism. Apparently if you're racist against whites that doesn't qualify as racism in this country....

But, yeah, seems as if members of black lives matter org. attacked the scene armed with knives and that should be condemned by all of us.

Forum List

Back