3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

Whether you share different perspectives in this matter or not, it doesn't justify violence. Black lives matters protestors setup demonstrations and aren't attacked for it. White lives matter demonstrations faces deadly attacks and there is no outrage about that?

What "White Lives Matter" are you talking about? This is KKK.....

As far as I'm aware, this demonstration was setup in response to black lives matters demonstrations. I know KKK members hosted it, but that was the theme of the demonstration. I don't care about the KKK, but why are liberals here justifying violence against them? Why the double standard?

It's because the Leftists are mentally ill, Leftism is a mental illness.

Whether you share different perspectives in this matter or not, it doesn't justify violence. Black lives matters protestors setup demonstrations and aren't attacked for it. White lives matter demonstrations faces deadly attacks and there is no outrage about that?

As far as I'm aware, this demonstration was setup in response to black lives matters demonstrations. I know KKK members hosted it, but that was the theme of the demonstration. I don't care about the KKK, but why are liberals here justifying violence against them? Why the double standard?

I havent seen anybody justifying anything
But how do you know it was the KKK that got attacked?
Thats the real question...

I think he means, if White People attempt to say something like White Lives Matter, then we're called "racist", but of course Black Lives Matter like Blacks in general are NEVER racist are they :rolleyes-41:

There is open anti-white rhetoric among black lives matters base. Not all of them, but a lot of them. And that amounts to a form of racism. Apparently if you're racist against whites that doesn't qualify as racism in this country....

But, yeah, seems as if members of black lives matter org. attacked the scene armed with knives and that should be condemned by all of us.

When was the last time you have seen any black people siding with a murderer, just because he murdered a "white" kid?

I think he means, if White People attempt to say something like White Lives Matter, then we're called "racist", but of course Black Lives Matter like Blacks in general are NEVER racist are they :rolleyes-41:

There is open anti-white rhetoric among black lives matters base. Not all of them, but a lot of them. And that amounts to a form of racism. Apparently if you're racist against whites that doesn't qualify as racism in this country....

But, yeah, seems as if members of black lives matter org. attacked the scene armed with knives and that should be condemned by all of us.

When was the last time you have seen any black people siding with a murderer, just because he murdered a "white" kid?

What about ALL the Blacks who side with Blacks who have murdered White policemen?

I see humans as humans, there are many controversial groups in the country. Again, doesn't justify resorting to violence. That era is long gone and should be. The Black Panther group is controversial as well, if some white people attacked a black panther gathering I'm sure the outrage would be immense on liberal media. What about pro-Zionist groups? They have controversial, racist agendas against Arabs. Nobody will tolerate an attack against them.

There is a clear double standard here against white people. The establishment stops short of attacking white's physically, but there is massive cultural/media campaign in this nation against white's. The white shaming, white guilt, etc....Now they're threatening war on Trump's supporters if he's elected President.

What about ALL the Blacks who side with Blacks who have murdered White policemen?

Then they are racist too.

What do you want me to say?

If anybody is for violence against another human being, based on their skin color, they are racist all together.

Zimmerman supporters are racist
Cop murderer supporters are racist

I don't discriminate...

I see humans as humans, there are many controversial groups in the country. Again, doesn't justify resorting to violence. That era is long gone and should be. The Black Panther group is controversial as well, if some white people attacked a black panther gathering I'm sure the outrage would be immense on liberal media. What about pro-Zionist groups? They have controversial, racist agendas against Arabs. Nobody will tolerate an attack against them.

There is a clear double standard here against white people. The establishment stops short of attacking white's physically, but there is massive cultural/media campaign in this nation against white's. The white shaming, white guilt, etc....Now they're threatening war on Trump's supporters if he's elected President.

But my question is, how do you know there was a violence against the KKK?
Yes, there was a fight, but we dont know who started it.
What if KKK attacked BLM? You gonna support BLM then?

1050x591

ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) --
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole

The Black man in this picture, I wonder what his intention is if he gets hold of American flag? Rip it up?
And look at the veins on that dudes arms. That is called a ringer, lol.

I'm betting the KKK guys didnt bring one because they are trying to play the victims here.

Yes those are some veins :eek-52:

It is show, though. A trained warrior could take him out quickly enough, but it is risky and presupposes the muscle man has no training, which is unlikely. Some small unit tactics would help these guys too, but they are there to lose and looks pathetic and stupid and play the victim.

Used to anti-immigration folks who protested looked more like average people and did not bring the KKK bullshit in with them. and ran them out.

The Establishment controls things not by simply opposing them but by also getting operatives to go in and act as provocateurs and disgusting ass holes in order to discredit them. Now the only anti-immigration protesters I see or read about any more are these racists shit4brains Kluxers.

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim erupts in violence; 3 are stabbed and 13 arrested

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.

The KKK has a friend in Trump, so they are not alone in this cruel world.
What has Trump done that is friendly to the KKK?

Did he give them a grant?

You are apparently full of shit, but I thought I would ask before asserting that to be the case.

Where is your proof?

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.

But if you wind up surrounded by about 6 counter protesters and they are trying to beat you, that is a lethal assault in almost every state I have seen and that justifies a guy pulling a knife in self defense.

But if you wind up surrounded by about 6 counter protesters and they are trying to beat you, that is a lethal assault in almost every state I have seen and that justifies a guy pulling a knife in self defense.

I agree with that, but remember you're talking to liberals here. To them, the protestors committed acts of aggression by defending themselves.

1050x591

Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

Kudos to the counter protesters. I wonder why those pussies never demonstrate where I live? I know there are some about 2 cities over.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

1050x591

I understand the anger of the protesters, but it seems to me the smarter thing to do is ignore people like this. Let them belch a few slogans, tire themselves out, then go home and sit on the porch with a Hamms™, compare butt cracks and mullets, and scratch themselves until they pass out.

Why give them the legitimacy of acknowledging them? Worse, fighting with them only keeps them engaged. Allow them their freedom of expression to chant to no one.

Those white policeman were dirty if Black people sided with the Black killers. Self defense should always be applauded.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

The KKK is not designated as a domestic terrorist organization. Your speculation is irrelevant here. Whatever you think of them, it doesn't justify attacking demonstrators. If so, do you support attacking Black Panther members who are holding demonstrations? Do you agree with the incitement against members of the police force?

The KKK took matters into their own hands plenty of times. Now that things have changed you want to start whining about it now?

Forum List

Back