3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

I havent seen anybody justifying anything
But how do you know it was the KKK that got attacked?
Thats the real question...

I see humans as humans, there are many controversial groups in the country. Again, doesn't justify resorting to violence. That era is long gone and should be. The Black Panther group is controversial as well, if some white people attacked a black panther gathering I'm sure the outrage would be immense on liberal media. What about pro-Zionist groups? They have controversial, racist agendas against Arabs. Nobody will tolerate an attack against them.

There is a clear double standard here against white people. The establishment stops short of attacking white's physically, but there is massive cultural/media campaign in this nation against white's. The white shaming, white guilt, etc....Now they're threatening war on Trump's supporters if he's elected President.

But my question is, how do you know there was a violence against the KKK?
Yes, there was a fight, but we dont know who started it.
What if KKK attacked BLM? You gonna support BLM then?

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim erupts in violence; 3 are stabbed and 13 arrested

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

The KKK is not designated as a domestic terrorist organization. Your speculation is irrelevant here. Whatever you think of them, it doesn't justify attacking demonstrators. If so, do you support attacking Black Panther members who are holding demonstrations? Do you agree with the incitement against members of the police force?
Yes the KKK is designated as a domestic terrorist organization. You dont know what you are talking about.

As far as I'm aware, this demonstration was setup in response to black lives matters demonstrations. I know KKK members hosted it, but that was the theme of the demonstration. I don't care about the KKK, but why are liberals here justifying violence against them? Why the double standard?

I see humans as humans, there are many controversial groups in the country. Again, doesn't justify resorting to violence. That era is long gone and should be. The Black Panther group is controversial as well, if some white people attacked a black panther gathering I'm sure the outrage would be immense on liberal media. What about pro-Zionist groups? They have controversial, racist agendas against Arabs. Nobody will tolerate an attack against them.

There is a clear double standard here against white people. The establishment stops short of attacking white's physically, but there is massive cultural/media campaign in this nation against white's. The white shaming, white guilt, etc....Now they're threatening war on Trump's supporters if he's elected President.

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.
The KKK took matters into their own hands plenty of times. Now that things have changed you want to start whining about it now?

Well, there you go folks, another liberal justifying violence against white people. Justifying incitement against cops, justifying calls to assassination of a presidential candidate. And the media tolerates it and encourages it since it happens to be a wave of violence/hate tailored against whites.

The KKK took matters into their own hands plenty of times. Now that things have changed you want to start whining about it now?

Well, there you go folks, another liberal justifying violence against white people. Justifying incitement against cops, justifying calls to assassination of a presidential candidate. And the media tolerates it and encourages it since it happens to be a wave of violence/hate tailored against whites.
Youre whining again and assuming what you are saying has an effect on my point.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

The KKK is not designated as a domestic terrorist organization. Your speculation is irrelevant here. Whatever you think of them, it doesn't justify attacking demonstrators. If so, do you support attacking Black Panther members who are holding demonstrations? Do you agree with the incitement against members of the police force?
Yes the KKK is designated as a domestic terrorist organization. You dont know what you are talking about.

Really, says who? You realize there's a difference between classification of 'hate group' and 'domestic terrorist organization'? Can you provide a source for us where it is designated as such by the authorities?

I wouldn't....

Really, says who? You realize there's a difference between classification of 'hate group' and 'domestic terrorist organization'? Can you provide a source for us where it is designated as such by the authorities?
You dont need a link and there are multiple authorities. You dont get to pick what you consider an authority. All you need to do is look up the definition of a terrorist and see how the KKK is a domestic terrorist group. I'm not asking for your agreement. I am educating you.

5 guys in black t-shirts and black pants went to a park in Anaheim. If they were KKK having some kind of protest it would be the same as any 5 white guys going to a park in choloville.

I wouldn't....

You dont need a link and there are multiple authorities. You dont get to pick what you consider and authority. All you need to do is look up the definition of a terrorist and see how the KKK is a domestic terrorist group. I'm not asking for your agreement. I am educating you.

KKK is a domestic terror group if it is designated as such by the appriopriate authorities. And I'm asking you to provide a source for that. Their past is irrelevant when it comes to what they're defined as by authorities in the modern day.

I wouldn't....

You dont need a link and there are multiple authorities. You dont get to pick what you consider an authority. All you need to do is look up the definition of a terrorist and see how the KKK is a domestic terrorist group. I'm not asking for your agreement. I am educating you.
Do your jungle bunny stories or shut up. Thanks.

I wouldn't....

You dont need a link and there are multiple authorities. You dont get to pick what you consider and authority. All you need to do is look up the definition of a terrorist and see how the KKK is a domestic terrorist group. I'm not asking for your agreement. I am educating you.

KKK is a domestic terror group if it is designated as such by the appriopriate authorities. And I'm asking you to provide a source for that. Their past is irrelevant when it comes to what they're defined as by authorities in the modern day.
Yes the KKK is a domestic terror group. Dont ask me to provide a source. Do your own research. I would start wih the FBI. It may help educate you.

I wouldn't....

The KKK is designated as a terrorist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Which, in some circles is, itself, a terrorist group.

I wouldn't....

Domestic designation of KKK doesn't make any difference.
For black people, it is a terrorist organization, and it will stay that way.

There are plenty of jihadist groups in Syria, that are not named after ISIS nor are a "designated" terrorist group. Like US backed "Free Syrian Army".
So you would be fine with them, rather than ISIS, to pull up in your neighborhood?
I don't think so.

People don't need the government to decide what is a threat to their safety or not.
As a person looking at this picture, I find black people having enough ground to act against KKK and try to kick them out of their neighborhood, regardless of what the government thinks of KKK.
Your past, judges your future....

I wouldn't....

Do your jungle bunny stories or shut up. Thanks.
I only have cave monkey stories. Sorry but I wont shut up.

The KKK is designated as a terrorist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Which, in some circles is, itself, a terrorist group.
SPLC is only seen as a terrorist group by illiterates and racists such as yourself. Obviously the meaning of terrorist changes with you guys but we dont accept your definition.

I wouldn't....

There are plenty of jihadist groups in Syria, that are not named after ISIS nor are a "designated" terrorist group. Like US backed "Free Syrian Army".
So you would be fine with them, rather than ISIS, to pull up in your neighborhood?
I don't think so.

People don't need the government to decide what is a threat to their safety or not.
As a person looking at this picture, I find black people having enough ground to act against KKK and try to kick them out of their neighborhood, regardless of what the government thinks of KKK.
BlackBerry

No black people were there. It was all Chicos in a very high density hispanic neighborhood.

Yes the KKK is a domestic terror group. Dont ask me to provide a source. Do your own research. I would start wih the FBI. It may help educate you.

Provide a source where the FBI designates it as such.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

BlackBerry

No black people were there. It was all Chicos in a very high density hispanic neighborhood.
That doesnt really make any difference to be honest.

SPLC is only seen as a terrorist group by illiterates and racists such as yourself. Obviously the meaning of terrorist changes with you guys but we dont accept your definition.
There's nothing you can do about it is there?

Provide a source where the FBI designates it as such.
No. You look it up like I already told you to do if you need confirmation.

There's nothing you can do about it is there?
Not accepting your illiterate definition is doing something about it.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

Well yeah, I get that, it's different than claiming it is designated domestic terror org by the appropriate authorities. Those Jihadist groups in Syria are supported by Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia also US. I acknowledge that our Zionist neocon dominated government seeks to topple the secular government over there.

Forum List

Back