3 state kidnapping agents receive felony indictments

Indictments were handed down last Thursday to 1 of the 3 Child Protective Services (CPS) subordinates who were charged with Oppression, a (misdemeanor), tampering with evidence, and falsifying and forging documents to conduct illegal searches and seizures, which are third degree felonies, punishable upon conviction by a maximum sentence of from two to 10 years in prison and an optional fine of up to $10,000.

60 year-old Laura Marsh Ard, the former program director for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services office in Rockwall, received one indictment for tampering with physical evidence. Reynolds, of Fate, received three indictments for official oppression, and one indictment for tampering and fabricating physical evidence. All these charges stem from an alleged case where all three conspired to use false documents in an investigation of the mother of a murdered teenager Alicia Moore from Greenville.

Thonginh and Reynolds conducted unlawful searches and seizures in association with CPS investigations. The tampering with physical evidence indictments say that all three defendants collaborated together back on November 6th, 2012. “to use a record and/or document to wit: the risk assessment involving Aretha Moore … with knowledge of its falsity and with intent to affect the course or outcome of the investigation.”

- See more at: 3 Oppressive Texas CPS Agents Receive Felony Indictments

No surprise here. Its how they get judges to allow them to kidnap kids,lying,fabricating evidence etc.

Good to see people fighting back against the CPS and winning.

CPS gets money for each kid they kidnap, excuse me "protect". Just like Planned Parenthood gets money for baby parts.

Problem is, Americans are only interested in Sports.

The article is so poorly written that it's hard to figure out what happened. Frankly I'm surprised that the author, Lana Shadwick,was a prosecuting attorney and an associate judge and is employed as a writer for Breitbart Texas

After chasing down the actual facts in this - a link provided by a commenter on a third reporting lol

It seems the agents threw together a false "risk assessment" after the kid disappeared to protect their jobs.

I'm not quite sure how that equates to anything other than crappy employees doing crappy shit that they do in every other job. IF they had done a proper assessment, they likely wouldn't have taken the girl out of her home (and thus protected her from what happened) because the uncle who ultimately killed her didn't live with her, or even in the town, nor from the looks of it was he even suspected of thinking about killing or sexually molesting her. Some other guy, a boyfriend I guess, had sexually assaulted her prior, which is I guess how CPS got involved, he was arrested and put in jail before she disappeared so CPS most likely wouldn't have found any reason to remove her from the home...

After chasing down the actual facts in this - a link provided by a commenter on a third reporting lol

It seems the agents threw together a false "risk assessment" after the kid disappeared to protect their jobs.

I'm not quite sure how that equates to anything other than crappy employees doing crappy shit that they do in every other job. IF they had done a proper assessment, they likely wouldn't have taken the girl out of her home (and thus protected her from what happened) because the uncle who ultimately killed her didn't live with her, or even in the town, nor from the looks of it was he even suspected of thinking about killing or sexually molesting her. Some other guy, a boyfriend I guess, had sexually assaulted her prior, which is I guess how CPS got involved, he was arrested and put in jail before she disappeared so CPS most likely wouldn't have found any reason to remove her from the home...
Exactly. They had no reason so they invented a reason to kidnap a child so they could sell her to highest bidder. Its how CPS works EVERYWHERE. Like I have said before I have very very close knowledge of how CPS works the accused isn't even given a chance to dispute the charge of abuse,neglect whatever it is until AFTER the kids are kidnapped,split up,sexually abused,physically abused,mentally,emotionally harmed etc and you must kiss the ass of CPS and their HIRED "experts" to get the kids back and then STILL allow them access to your home against your will,access to the kids at school against your will or the kids will,in a lot of cases the kids are doped up so they are easier to control and 99% of the time are coached to say things CPS can use against the parents. CPS are nothing more than domestic terrorists who are ONLY allowed to do what they do because they have the power of the government behind them who then cries tears when a parent whose kids were kidnapped or killing in CPS custody takes revenge on the state kidnapping agents. If I was ever a mayor or sheriff deputy I would FORBID my deputies or city police from assisting CPS kidnap children.

Exactly. They had no reason so they invented a reason to kidnap a child so they could sell her to highest bidder. Its how CPS works EVERYWHERE. Like I have said before I have very very close knowledge of how CPS works the accused isn't even given a chance to dispute the charge of abuse,neglect whatever it is until AFTER the kids are kidnapped,split up,sexually abused,physically abused,mentally,emotionally harmed etc and you must kiss the ass of CPS and their HIRED "experts" to get the kids back and then STILL allow them access to your home against your will,access to the kids at school against your will or the kids will,in a lot of cases the kids are doped up so they are easier to control and 99% of the time are coached to say things CPS can use against the parents. CPS are nothing more than domestic terrorists who are ONLY allowed to do what they do because they have the power of the government behind them who then cries tears when a parent whose kids were kidnapped or killing in CPS custody takes revenge on the state kidnapping agents. If I was ever a mayor or sheriff deputy I would FORBID my deputies or city police from assisting CPS kidnap children.

Uhm... no if they had "kidnapped" her, then (they argue) she wouldn't have been taken and killed. I realize that the article you posted was crap, but you're saying they took custody of her when the opposite is being bitched about here - that they /didn't/ take her and thus /didn't/ protect her...

Uhm... no if they had "kidnapped" her, then (they argue) she wouldn't have been taken and killed. I realize that the article you posted was crap, but you're saying they took custody of her when the opposite is being bitched about here - that they /didn't/ take her and thus /didn't/ protect her...
I am explaining what happens in 99.9% of CPS cases...in this case they did lie they just got caught :)

The article is so poorly written that it's hard to figure out what happened. Frankly I'm surprised that the author, Lana Shadwick,was a prosecuting attorney and an associate judge and is employed as a writer for Breitbart Texas
You couldn't figure it out anyway, so don't worry about it.

The link takes you to a series of article highlights, the first of which is not written by Lana whatsis. They're all fine, and her full article is here: Texas CPS Worker Found Guilty of Official Oppression

You should read more. And more than every fourth word.

I am explaining what happens in 99.9% of CPS cases...in this case they did lie they just got caught :)
It's progress. We need to get to the point where felony indictments are the least of their worries. CPS henchmen need to have the same occupational hazards as home invaders. When enough of them get shot, the kidnapping industry will come to a halt.

It's time the public stop sanctioning kidnapping kids at gunpoint.

Forum List

Back