3 states have counties with voter registration over 100% of eligible voters.

My kind? A retired Marine with 20 years of marksmanship and hand-to-hand combat training from the Marine Corps? That kind?

Little boy, you are fucking clueless. The first sign of danger you would shit yourself and run back to your parent's basement.
Your the biggest pusssie on here.. besides unktiny ,, like I said run

You talk tough from your parents basement. you are nothing but talk, you have never walked the walk. you were too big a pussy to even serve your nation.
I’m born and raised in a city where most don’t make it out and I’m here have my own place that I paid for, tried to join the military 3 times! Almost shipped off, you would have lasted two seconds where I come from.. take your welfare gov check .. I’ll work for mine

So, you got cold feet and ran home to mommy and hid in her basement? Figures.
What ever loser you will be the one running not me and that’s all that matters

I run about 3 to 4 times a week now, have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I have logged enough miles to have ran around the earth 1 and a half times. Great exercise.

And you are right, you would not be running, can't run lying on the ground in the fetal position shitting yourself like you would be doing

You talk tough from your parents basement. you are nothing but talk, you have never walked the walk. you were too big a pussy to even serve your nation.
I’m born and raised in a city where most don’t make it out and I’m here have my own place that I paid for, tried to join the military 3 times! Almost shipped off, you would have lasted two seconds where I come from.. take your welfare gov check .. I’ll work for mine

I run about 3 to 4 times a week now, have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I have logged enough miles to have ran around the earth 1 and a half times. Great exercise.

And you are right, you would not be running, can't run lying on the ground in the fetal position shitting yourself like you would be doing
You will find out why I was to dangerous to be in the marines lol.

Good practice for when you run away on this board when your bullshit is called out.:iyfyus.jpg:

You were too chicken shit to be in the Marines. you are the fuck that lied about being part of Black Water, you are the person that lied and said they were on the ground in Iraq the day the Iranian general was killed. The only place you are a danger is playing COD and chance are you suck at that also.

Good practice for when you run away on this board when your bullshit is called out.:iyfyus.jpg:

has not happened yet little man.

Happens every day, Nancy.:iyfyus.jpg:

You were too chicken shit to be in the Marines. you are the fuck that lied about being part of Black Water, you are the person that lied and said they were on the ground in Iraq the day the Iranian general was killed. The only place you are a danger is playing COD and chance are you suck at that also.
Prove me wrong puss boy

Yet I am still here, proving once again you are wrong.

Prove me wrong puss boy

I do not have to, the very fact you would make such claims is all anyone needs to know about you.

Prove me wrong puss boy

I do not have to, the very fact you would make such claims is all anyone needs to know about you.
What ever coward.. trump will win again. I’m gonna break dance on your fucking #%%^* lol

Congrats! You have been shame into staying in one thread despite the fact you have been destroyed simply because you are trying to show you don't run away.

Good for you, Grasshopper.:iyfyus.jpg:

Prove me wrong puss boy

What ever coward.. trump will win again. I’m gonna break dance on your fucking #%%^* lol

Yes, I suspect he will. And given the choices from the other side, that is probably a good thing

Congrats! You have been shame into staying in one thread despite the fact you have been destroyed simply because you are trying to show you don't run away.

Good for you, Grasshopper.:iyfyus.jpg:

you have a very active imagination.

Nothing wrong with that

Voters who have moved or passed away
Happens all over
A huge spike all the sudden in a select few counties...........

Yeah, right.:iyfyus.jpg:
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

that blames the seemingly implausible statistics on a failure of states to properly update voter rolls to account for people moving, dying or being incarcerated.

Bubba and his dogs will be dead long before that ever happened.
Hehehe not from
Your kind..

My kind? A retired Marine with 20 years of marksmanship and hand-to-hand combat training from the Marine Corps? That kind?

Little boy, you are fucking clueless. The first sign of danger you would shit yourself and run back to your parent's basement.

Liar. You didn't "Almost ship off". You were refused based on your felony record.

To dangerous? That is hilarious!

If you even TRIED to enlist, you were refused because of your record. That is not saying you were too dangerous. That was saying you are too immoral and undisciplined to join an organization that specializes in killing people.

Hehehe not from
Your kind..

Liar. You didn't "Almost ship off". You were refused based on your felony record.

the truly pathetic part is he thinks "almost shipping off" makes him sound good!

Hehehe not from
Your kind..

Ok tiny

To dangerous? That is hilarious!

If you even TRIED to enlist, you were refused because of your record. That is not saying you were too dangerous. That was saying you are too immoral and undisciplined to join an organization that specializes in killing people.
Yes I was too dangerous.. I agree

the truly pathetic part is he thinks "almost shipping off" makes him sound good!
Huh

Forum List

Back