$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting

I already explained to you you moron: Raising tax rates reduces revenues. Learn how to speak English.

Raising tax rates reduces revenues.
Lowering tax rates increases revenues.

John F Kennedy: "'In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low - and the soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut rates now.''
No it does not. Your policy has failed every time. You can’t be this stupid. Republican tax cuts have led to increased deficits every single time.

We always have.
You never have.
Fact
Sure you have. I'm sure you can provide endless examples of Trumpsters slamming Trump for his wild spending spree. You guys sure took credit for the economic stimulus it created.

Here's an idea: Show some BALLS for a change and CUT SPENDING FIRST. THEN cut taxes.

Run on cutting Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid and Welfare and any number of departments. Show us the numbers. Show us how much you're cutting.

Then, when you win, you can cut spending first.

Start campaigning on that. Go.

Sure you have. . . .

Your lies and fake news and fake history do not have any effect on knowledgeable people. The GOP has always been the Limited Government party and Dems have always been the budget busting spenders and thats a fact. Take your lies and shove them.

And now back to the actual topic:

$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting​

Can no one in Washington do math?

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole.

They just repeat what Hannity and Levin tell them.
There really is no debate anymore. Cutting taxes will always increase deficits. Nobody cares about spending and deficits when they get a tax cuts. So the doors open for more spending.

Your lies and fake news and fake history do not have any effect on knowledgeable people. The GOP has always been the Limited Government party and Dems have always been the budget busting spenders and thats a fact. Take your lies and shove them.

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole.

Nice dodge. As expected.

I guess Hannity hasn't covered that one.

Do the math, deficits increased every year trump was in office. Deficits declined almost every year Obama was in office.

No it’s not at all a fact. Trumps cuts hurt revenue growth.
it's a fact. any economist who isn't active with a hand in his/her shirt will say it is. You don't even know why, that's the hilarious part. but stay stupid my friend.

Forum List

Back