$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting

And every time deficits increased. Are you too dumb to figure that out? The rate of increase under trump was pathetic btw. Revenue always increases, the rate is what matters.
Are you an idiot? Rhetorical question, we know you are. Deficit and debt are not interchangeable. Revenues go up when taxes get cut. You want to whine about deficits, start another “I hate Trump” thread.

Do the math, deficits increased every year trump was in office. Deficits declined almost every year Obama was in office.

Congress controls spending and at the end of the day all a president can do is sign or veto the annual budget - we need a line item veto for the president if he or she is to take all of the blame in the future for deficit spending and our growing debt. Fun fact:

"There are many ways to quantify the national debt, and no single measure accounts for every relevant aspect of it, but the ratio of gross national debt to the size of the U.S. economy (GDP) is a logical and evenhanded metric during times of low-to-moderate inflation. This is because it accounts for population growth, some effects of inflation, and the relative capacity of the government to service the debt. By this measure, Barack Obama with a Democratic House and Senate presided over the fastest accumulation of debt in modern history, out-borrowing George W. Bush with a Republican House and Senate at a pace of more than ten to one."

Are you an idiot? Rhetorical question, we know you are. Deficit and debt are not interchangeable. Revenues go up when taxes get cut. You want to whine about deficits, start another “I hate Trump” thread.
There is no guarantee revenue will increase the rate. The rate of increase was pathetic under trump.

Congress controls spending and at the end of the day all a president can do is sign or veto the annual budget - we need a line item veto for the president if he or she is to take all of the blame in the future for deficit spending and our growing debt. Fun fact:

"There are many ways to quantify the national debt, and no single measure accounts for every relevant aspect of it, but the ratio of gross national debt to the size of the U.S. economy (GDP) is a logical and evenhanded metric during times of low-to-moderate inflation. This is because it accounts for population growth, some effects of inflation, and the relative capacity of the government to service the debt. By this measure, Barack Obama with a Democratic House and Senate presided over the fastest accumulation of debt in modern history, out-borrowing George W. Bush with a Republican House and Senate at a pace of more than ten to one."

Deficits declined almost every year with Obama. Deficits increased every year of trump.

Every time taxes are lowered, more revenue comes in. The Bush tax cuts led to 4 straight years of RECORD revenues coming in. Trump’s led to an increase in revenue. Reagan’s led to a doubling of revenues coming in, You’d know this if you weren’t just a lying lefturd who has to defend his beloved Obozo. Slink back under your rock now loser.

Would you be willing to wager on those numbers?

Let's start with the Reagan tax cuts.

Here is the change in revenue year to year for the years before and after the Reagan tax cuts.

If you do the math, the 6 year average yearly growth of tax revenue before the Reagan tax cuts was 13.05% and the 6 year average yearly growth of tax revenue after the Reagan tax cuts was 6.76%

1645224053612.png

Numbers taken from here....https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-government-tax-revenue-3305762

If you have a different source you would like i would be happy to do the math for you since you clearly are not capable.

Last edited:
You’d know this if you weren’t just a lying lefturd who has to defend his beloved Obozo. Slink back under your rock now loser.

I am not defending Obama at all, Obama sucked, I am just trying to show you that your beloved party is no better when it comes to spending and the debt.

That is a lie. Republicans believe is cutting taxes and letting people reap what they have sown of their hard work.

It is, and all you are doing is spamming up my thread with your fake news children's graphs like you always do. You are a pathological liar and everyone here knows it.

And now, back to the actual topic:

$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting​

Can no one in Washington do math?

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole..

Well, Republicans are less dangerous/insane than Democrats, but the truth of the matter is that both parties are criminal gangs.

It's just that the DP is a VERY dangerous criminal gang at the moment; MS-13 stuff.

Well, Republicans are less dangerous/insane than Democrats, but the truth of the matter is that both parties are criminal gangs.

It's just that the DP is a VERY dangerous criminal gang at the moment; MS-13 stuff.
My typos are horrible

Both parties have contributed to our out of control debt. Currently the INTEREST ON THE DEBT exceeds our GDP. Just let that marinate for a while. Yeah, it's just about non-recoverable.

Forum List

Back