$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting

Both parties have contributed to our out of control debt. Currently the INTEREST ON THE DEBT exceeds our GDP. Just let that marinate for a while. Yeah, it's just about non-recoverable.
That is true, but we know who the worst offender is.
We also know that Newt G. Actually managed to balance the budget one year.
If the GOP could have total rule for a 50 year span I am sure they would balance the budget.

$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting​

Can no one in Washington do math?

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole. Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined and handed that to Trump.

that's what the dims want

to destroy America

not the everyday Dims, mind you... just those freaks in DC who live on a different planet from the rest of us... and think it's actually a better place to live... They will find out in the End... God doesn't put up with evil forever...

That is true, but we know who the worst offender is.
We also know that Newt G. Actually managed to balance the budget one year.
If the GOP could have total rule for a 50 year span I am sure they would balance the budget.
that's what we need... at least 50 years... i say we work hard to NEVER get a D president or Congress EVER again...

and frankly, if the 2020 steal and what follows has not convinced America that the Dims are the party of Satan (to put it as briefly as possible)

what can?

What person in his right or half way in his right mind would vote for these freaks?

Yeah yeah, Obama was "going to balance the budget and turn the economy around first term or it's a losing proposition and he won't run a second term."

Biden's only accomplishment & piece of honesty to-date is he's the first POTUS to say fuck yeah, we can't go too deeply into debt, just watch me.

How's that inflation going? Gee, I wonder why the inflation. Just know that if a Democrack narrates it you're closer to the truth, because you simply rule out what they say, sometimes antonyms, though always a twist on reality.

How about heads on how our govt. works. The Democrats have controlled Congress since 2018, and don't forget the RIHNOs.

You might want to look at which party controlled the House each year, to better identify the source of deficit spending.

The first two years republicans were in full control and deficits increased. Cutting taxes always increases deficits. Republican policy is a failure.

Well, Republicans are less dangerous/insane than Democrats, but the truth of the matter is that both parties are criminal gangs.

It's just that the DP is a VERY dangerous criminal gang at the moment; MS-13 stuff.
Actually republicans are worse. They increase spending and cut taxes.

Both parties have contributed to our out of control debt. Currently the INTEREST ON THE DEBT exceeds our GDP. Just let that marinate for a while. Yeah, it's just about non-recoverable.
Yes but one party actually cuts taxes insuring nobody cares about debt or spending.

I think most politicians know they cant keep pilling up debt

someday we will have to pay the piper

but the swamp rats in washington hope complete economic diaster does not occur on their watch

and if it does they have enough wealth and connection to escape the worst

but when it comes it will not be pretty
Took less than a hundred years. When 1929 is revisited, the people on the bottom will be hurt the worst, but all of those nouveau riche politicians will be killing themselves off just like 1929. Maybe it is a good thing. People need to be wised up--common sense and the educational system don't seem to be working.

Would you be willing to wager on those numbers?

Let's start with the Reagan tax cuts.

Here is the change in revenue year to year for the years before and after the Reagan tax cuts.

If you do the math, the 6 year average yearly growth of tax revenue before the Reagan tax cuts was 13.05% and the 6 year average yearly growth of tax revenue after the Reagan tax cuts was 6.76%

View attachment 603189

Numbers taken from here....https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-government-tax-revenue-3305762

If you have a different source you would like i would be happy to do the math for you since you clearly are not capable.
Republicans are either stupid or dishonest, probably both. The numbers are quite clear, but they don’t care about their country.

When was the last time a Republican president decreased deficits? I can’t remember one that did.

Republicans are either stupid or dishonest, probably both. The numbers are quite clear, but they don’t care about their country.

Notice how all the ones calling me names have now ran away like roaches in the light when I post actual data and facts

They certainly have no honest defense.

How the fuck did your stupid ignorant ass end up in my thread. All your posts are lies and stupidities.

Thread topic:

$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting​

Can no one in Washington do math?

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole. Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined and handed that to Trump.

Forum List

Back