300,000 are retiring each month - and leaving the workforce

Remember kids, Democrats believe that ATM machines hurt the Obamaeconomy and unemployment stimulates the Obamaeconomy

If you're sane stand on your head to understand Democrats logic

Got a link for that one?

:lol:

Here ya go ya big dummy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-75KJkJiVRo]Obama Blames ATM's For Current Unemployment - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-z38pXUAo]Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

"I plan on living a long time. I have children to raise and grandchildren to spoil and great grandchildren to make laugh"

On $7.25 an hour?

:(

If I had to, but it would be piss poor planning on my part if that was the case.

You seem to think there is something wrong with working to support ourselves once we reach a certain age. There isn't. Work is a good thing, not a bad thing. It's people who work who produce value in society. They provide goods and services to other people. They help themselves by helping others.

If it wasn't for older people working, we wouldn't have alot of things we take for granted. For example, KFC was started by Colonel Sanders when he was in his 60s. And yet people get food there everyday. Because he decided to work when many people now decide to retire, thousands and probably tens of thousands of people are being fed everyday longer after he has passed away.

You should respect your elders more. Many of them are capable of doing far more than you give them credit for.

By age 60, I will be dead, senile, or in a wheelchair.

Then you wont remember wanting to kill yourself at 60.

I plan on living a long time. I have children to raise and grandchildren to spoil and great grandchildren to make laugh

Some of us are not interested in wearing diapers again.

I'm not terribly worried about that. probably because Im aware that just because you get older doesnt mean you need diapers.

"I plan on living a long time. I have children to raise and grandchildren to spoil and great grandchildren to make laugh"

On $7.25 an hour?

:(

If I had to, but it would be piss poor planning on my part if that was the case.

You should respect your elders more. Many of them are capable of doing far more than you give them credit for.

Burying your head in the sand is Conservative thinking, but changes nothing.

Repeat: On $7.25 an hour?

Well, we could all look at the aca as the end of the world. And continue to pay the highest costs of any industrialized country for medical care. Pay on average twice as much as any other industrialized nation. Why would we want to look at what they do, when we can just go on doing what we do. No reason to look at how their plans work.
And we can go on saying we have the best medical system in the world. All the studies out there say that we have a mediocre, at best, medical system in terms of results. But why believe that. We can believe what we want to believe.
Oh, yea. That is what the repubs are telling us we should do. Hunker down, and keep on keeping on. Make those health care companies as rich as possible. On our medical dollars. Jesus, we are stupid to believe the dogma that the politicians who are paid by the medical industry tell us. Really, really stupid.

Remember kids, Democrats believe that ATM machines hurt the Obamaeconomy and unemployment stimulates the Obamaeconomy

If you're sane stand on your head to understand Democrats logic

Got a link for that one?

:lol:

My link button is out for repair....

You don't remember Obama saying ATM's were taking away jobs.
You don't remember Princess Nancy saying UE benefits were good for the economy.
Saying we get more bang for the buck when people collect instead of working.

I remember.:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back