300 acts of domestic terrorism in the US are committed by right wing extremists

Where does libertarian fall under your spectrum...hard right? Or center?

Conservatives want to conserve the constitution, the constitution being for strictly limited governmental power? Where do they fall, center or right?

And the Nazis were totalitarian, very heavy governmental power, if they fall right...then where does that leave a constitutionalist, libertarian, or conservative?

Also one should make note that the far left, communism, is responsible for way more deaths than the Nazis in the past century, your looking at 100 million people dead. The far left is not a magical world of peace.
Don't give me this bullshit that "your side" cares about the Constitution! "Your side", started two unprovoked wars of aggression, no different than Hitler going into Poland and in violation of the Constitution.

"Your side" also tortured people in violation of the Constitution.

I swear, reading your posts makes me want to raise my pants legs so they won't get dirty from all the bullshit flowing from your direction.

I don't expect you to defend this. Why do you assume the entire right defends every "right wing" extremist?
I've never seen you condemn one. The Portland stabber. Nope. The arson at the church in Mississippi. Nope. The shooting in South Carolina. Nope.

When I see you do, I'll stop assuming.

I don't expect you to defend this. Why do you assume the entire right defends every "right wing" extremist?
I've never seen you condemn one. The Portland stabber. Nope. The arson at the church in Mississippi. Nope. The shooting in South Carolina. Nope.

Not sure which cases you're talking about, but the arson thing sounds like another false flag hoax.

If a rightwing extremist hurt someone, then fuck him. I hope he dies.

See how easy that is?

Where does libertarian fall under your spectrum...hard right? Or center?

Conservatives want to conserve the constitution, the constitution being for strictly limited governmental power? Where do they fall, center or right?

And the Nazis were totalitarian, very heavy governmental power, if they fall right...then where does that leave a constitutionalist, libertarian, or conservative?

Also one should make note that the far left, communism, is responsible for way more deaths than the Nazis in the past century, your looking at 100 million people dead. The far left is not a magical world of peace.
Don't give me this bullshit that "your side" cares about the Constitution! "Your side", started two unprovoked wars of aggression, no different than Hitler going into Poland and in violation of the Constitution.

"Your side" also tortured people in violation of the Constitution.

I swear, reading your posts makes me want to raise my pants legs so they won't get dirty from all the bullshit flowing from your direction.
Don't blame me for bush. That's not me at all. And no not two unprovoked wars...9/11 ring a bell? The whole taliban, OBL taking credit, remember that. Both sides almost unanimously voted for the wars. So in no way was that one sided.

You can assume all you want. If you're going by the sins of omission...on USMB. I'm sure there's plenty you forgot to condem.

Not to mention your biggest problem with this guy is that he didnt submit his electrical engineer permit? WTF, shows where your priorities are, and a good bit of cognitive dissonance.

And if you're wondering I condemn them all. They also have zero to do with me...so I shouldn't have too condemn it like I encouraged it to happen in any way. But I don't think that way, YOU like to assume, I don't.

Not sure which cases you're talking about, but the arson thing sounds like another false flag hoax.

If a rightwing extremist hurt someone, then fuck him. I hope he dies.

See how easy that is?
I hope you're being sarcastic

(Nvm I misread, yes I agree)

Last edited:
Don't blame me for bush. That's not me at all. And no not two unprovoked wars...9/11 ring a bell? The whole taliban, OBL taking credit, remember that. Both sides almost unanimously voted for the wars. So in no way was that one sided.
Neither Iraq or Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11, yet we attacked them. That's unprovoked aggression.

You can assume all you want. If you're going by the sins of omission...on USMB. I'm sure there's plenty you forgot to condem.

Not to mention your biggest problem with this guy is that he didnt submit his electrical engineer permit? WTF, shows where your priorities are, and a good bit of cognitive dissonance.
You don't "submit" a permit, you "obtain" one.

And if you're wondering I condemn them all. They also have zero to do with me...so I shouldn't have too condemn it like I encouraged it to happen in any way. But I don't think that way, YOU like to assume, I don't.
Good point.

upload_2017-6-15_7-52-54.png

Neither Iraq or Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11, yet we attacked them. That's unprovoked aggression.
Ok bin laden had nothing to do with 9/11, got it.

You don't "submit" a permit, you "obtain" one.
The guy shot up congressmen, and killed a security detail...you were most upset by the permit? And your arguing over the word submit vs obtain.

Only 300? I thought the number would be much higher since liberals view everything anyone to the right of Stalin does to be a Nazi microaggression.

From the church in Mississippi, to the stabbings in Portland, the majority of terrorist acts in this country are committed by right wing extremist white males.

America's Biggest Terrorist Threat? The Far-Right White Male
The Trump administration may deny it, but the numbers are there.

The number of violent attacks on U.S. soil inspired by far-right ideology has spiked since the beginning of this century, rising from a yearly avarage of 70 attacks in the 1990s to a yearly avarage of more than 300 since 2001. These incidents have grown even more common since President Donald Trump’s election.
Alt right violence is the biggest threat we have in the country today.
Still doesn't match the 3000 killed by Muslims in one year.

Forum List

Back