300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Enough is enough! How much more do we owe Israel?
We have been giving Israel since their inception in 1948.
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
Now take off your blinders and criticize aid to Egypt and the Palestinians
Why? There are none of the "HATED JOOOOS" there...

Joe will never sign aboard with THAT.

He is a Jew hater who wants the demise of Israel.
You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!
Why should the American taxpayer be funding the world?
If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

Where did I say to fund the world? But you can help out your friends so that you HAVE friends, who promote your interests and values in other places and still do these other things too.

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

It is very notable that both you and DTMB share the same opinion that helping to protect a small ethnic minority against genocide is a BAD thing.

There are 22 Arab states with over 400 million people and 5 million square miles of territory. They have all but completely clensed the Jewish population that once lived there.

There is just one Jewish state -- Israel, and it has just 8 thousand square miles. There are just a bit over 6 million Jewish people living there and they share this area with Arabs.

You two antisemites are both trying to fool people into thinking that it is the tiny minority trying to protect itself against the enormous majority that is the problem here, and because of your antisemitism, you are both offering the opinion that if we were to only support the bullying majority finish its stated objective of eliminating the tiny minority, we would be better off, ourselves. You are both supporting terrorism here -- quite blatantly, in fact -- by indicating that it is the terrorist agenda we should actually be supporting here.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
Why? There are none of the "HATED JOOOOS" there...

Joe will never sign aboard with THAT.

He is a Jew hater who wants the demise of Israel.
You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!
Why should the American taxpayer be funding the world?
If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

Where did I say to fund the world? But you can help out your friends so that you HAVE friends, who promote your interests and values in other places and still do these other things too.
if we stopped funding them we would not have any friends. Remember you cannot buy friends. They are just in it for or money

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

It is very notable that both you and DTMB share the same opinion that helping to protect a small ethnic minority against genocide is a BAD thing.

There are 22 Arab states with over 400 million people and 5 million square miles of territory. They have all but completely clensed the Jewish population that once lived there.

There is just one Jewish state -- Israel, and it has just 8 thousand square miles. There are just a bit over 6 million Jewish people living there and they share this area with Arabs.

You two antisemites are both trying to fool people into thinking that it is the tiny minority trying to protect itself against the enormous majority that is the problem here, and because of your antisemitism, you are both offering the opinion that if we were to only support the bullying majority finish its stated objective of eliminating the tiny minority, we would be better off, ourselves. You are both supporting terrorism here -- quite blatantly, in fact -- by indicating that it is the terrorist agenda we should actually be supporting here.

So i should pick the racist israelis over the terrorists? lol

At least the terrorists will let the Jews convert

Mixed America stands pretty clearly on the terrorists side on this one. On what planet do you think the most diverse nation on the planet is going to indefinitely support apartheid? I'm not even "woke" but I have lines. Apartheid is one of them. Not that complex

So Israel is to blame for the FACT that Islam is a terrorist cult?

YES!
Islam is not going out and attacking anyone.
But by European Zionists trying to invade and takeover Palestine, they have forced the Moslems to retaliate.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

We essentially do NOT give any significant aid to the Palestinians.
And the main reason we give aid to Egypt is to bribe them into supporting Israel.

Lies.
The Jews left the Mideast due to the Babylonians, Assyrians, Romans, and Crusaders attacking them.
Moslems have NEVER attacked them.
In fact, it historically has always been Moslems who hired and protected Jews.

There should not be ANY religious state, and the only ones that exist are Israel and the Vatican.
Israel is foreign aggression, and is not at all native.

Even your use of the word "antisemitism" exposes your corruption, since the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group". and does not at all mean Jewish.
Jews simply have culturally appropriated the word, trying to cover up the fact originally the Hebrew were just one of many Arab tribes.

The real terrorists are the US and Israel, illegally attacking Palestinians who have never had an army to defend themselves with.

YES!
But by European Zionists trying to invade and takeover Palestine, they have forced the Moslems to retaliate.
No such thing as Palistine. Those scum are Arab Terrorists.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

And the main reason we give aid to Egypt is to bribe them into supporting Israel.
Screw them. They are terrorist murderers. No such thing as Palistine.

YES!
Nonsense.
Palestine goes back over 6000 years in Egyptian and Greek references.
The Hebrew, who are also Arabs by the way, did not invade until around 1000 BC, and only ruled a few hundred years.
They were constantly annoying people and defeated by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and Romans, finally wiped out in the Mideast by the Crusades.

Terrorist are men at arms who illegally attack civilian in order to commit extortion.
So the Arab in the Mideast can't be classified as terrorists because they are fighting a legal insurgency against illegal European invaders.

By the way, it is Palestine, not Palistine.

And the British had promised the Palestinians independence if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire.
They did their part, under Lawrence of Arabia.
So now the Allies are supposed to do their part and give Palestine independence.
We are treaty bound.
The 1920 Treaty of San Remo and the Treaty of Sevres.

Israel just has no legal, moral, or historical reason to exist.
It is not just that there should be no Jewish state, but there should be no state based on one religion, anywhere.
It is automatically wrong, evil, corrupt, unfair, etc.

Last edited:
Here's the letter...

From the report....

Actually it is the Jews who are fake.
They did not name Jerusalem, which existed thousands of years before their invasion.
They got their name from the Canaanite name for Jerusalem.
They are not native to the Land of Canaan.
They are Hebrew refugees from Egypt who learned how to fight from the Egyptians.
And by the way, the story of Exodus is also fake.
The Hebrew were not slaves in Egypt.
They were saved by the Egyptians when there was a really bad drought in their native Sinai peninsula.

Like one of the two or three craziest regimes on earth (I would rate them Iran, China and N. Korea)
needs a reason to want to destroy us?

Israel is a strong ally and democracy in one of the most strategic areas on the planet.
Help destabilize Iran by supporting Israel? Or just abandon Israel to the ring of crazies that surround them?

That's not even a question. It's a no brain decision for our own good.

YES!
Nonsense.
Palestine goes back over 6000 years in Egyptian and Greek references.
The Hebrew, who are also Arabs by the way, did not invade until around 1000 BC, and only ruled a few hundred years.
They were constantly annoying people and defeated by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and Romans, finally wiped out in the Mideast by the Crusades.

Terrorist are men at arms who illegally attack civilian in order to commit extortion.
So the Arab in the Mideast can't be classified as terrorists because they are fighting a legal insurgency against illegal European invaders.

By the way, it is Palestine, not Palistine.

And the British had promised the Palestinians independence if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire.
They did their part, under Lawrence of Arabia.
So now the Allies are supposed to do their part and give Palestine independence.
We are treaty bound.
The 1920 Treaty of San Remo and the Treaty of Sevres.

Israel just has no legal, moral, or historical reason to exist.
It is not just that there should be no Jewish state, but there should be no state based on one religion, anywhere.
It is automatically wrong, evil, corrupt, unfair, etc.
Bullshit. You are reading Yasser Arafats fake History. There has NEVER been a free state or Kingdom of "Palistine". The name came from an insult levied on Judea by Hadrian after the Mosada. "La Palistina" was Latin for "Philistine". The Philistines were Greek or Cretan.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Actually it is the Jews who are fake.
They did not name Jerusalem, which existed thousands of years before their invasion.
They got their name from the Canaanite name for Jerusalem.
They are not native to the Land of Canaan.
They are Hebrew refugees from Egypt who learned how to fight from the Egyptians.
And by the way, the story of Exodus is also fake.
The Hebrew were not slaves in Egypt.
They were saved by the Egyptians when there was a really bad drought in their native Sinai peninsula.
What a load of crap. PS--Muhammed was a Pedophile warlord. Allah is the fuckin' DEVIL.

For the conspiritards, everything Israel and the U.S. do is sinister and evul n stuff, cuz JOOOOOOOOOOS!!!! Never mind Jews can't even agree on who is a Jew and who isn't for the last 2,500 years, much less capable of maintaining such a giant world dominating 'conspiracy'.

Of course; it couldn't possibly be because of that fact Arabs have always been assholes and they have a violent political ideology with a fake veneer of 'religion' around it that calls for murdering to 75% of the planet.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Another person who whines about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty (tragic but not intentional and typical of nations attacking neutral ships and aircraft).

The U.S. agreed to provide continuous economic and military support for Israel in order for Israel to agree to the Camp David Peace Accord with Egypt.

Israel introduced democracy to a part of the world that had no idea what that is

And still doesnt for the most part

I think they deserve our support

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Another person who whines about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty (tragic but not intentional and typical of nations attacking neutral ships and aircraft).

The U.S. agreed to provide continuous economic and military support for Israel in order for Israel to agree to the Camp David Peace Accord with Egypt.
another Israeli firster,,,,, Amazing how you can write off American lives when it come to Israel. That was no case of mistaken identity! it was a deliberate attack on n American ship flying an
American flag on a clear day in broad daylight both by air and by sea.
So how long does the Unites States have to support this parasite of a country?

Here's the letter...

From the report....

another Israeli firster,,,,, Amazing how you can write off American lives when it come to Israel. That was no case of mistaken identity! it was a deliberate attack on n American ship flying an
American flag on a clear day in broad daylight both by air and by sea.
So how long does the Unites States have to support this parasite of a country?

Yet you ignore the obvious:

1) There are no indications the U.S. flag (which was large and very heavy) was flying well enough to be readily seen.

2) Israel had no possible motive for attacking the Liberty.

3) The Israeli aircraft like most western Air Forces are known for poor identification of surface targets.

4) The Israeli aircraft were not appropriately armed for attacking a ship.

5) The Israeli torpedo boats disengaged as soon as it became clear the Liberty was an American ship.

6) The Liberty did fire on the Israeli torpedo boats (with full justification).

Forum List

Back